Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

to be serious about this thing, i'd very much not be shown affection through hits and the like. too much of a pansy for that. plus if said would do that to me, they'd feel bad about me and stop doing that. it's what i would call the "punching-kittens effect": you can hurt it, but you don't WANT to do that because said kitten (in this case, me) is too pure and innocent for that to happen to it, making the delivereé of the blows feel bad for punching the kitten.

and yes, i idolize myself as a tiny, fragile, and lovable kitten. i am weird okay. :P

she is trying to be playful either out of friend affection or she is trying to flirt with you. When I once upon a time was in high school (gah I can't believe it's been almost 5 years now :blink: ) I had close guy friends I would play around with like that and i also had a crush that I was more playful with and would hit him on the shoulder and such, I guess girls think that in order to get attention from a guy during that stage of your life you need to do it the way you assume guys do which is being all play fighty and hitting.

Why don't you talk to her about it?

Probably something having to do with her liking you, simmilar to a boy stealing a girls shoe or schoolbag and hiding it somewhere when he likes a her.

I, however have some people around me in school which I'd very much like to hit right across teh face sometime. luckily for them I'm a non violent person and I have never for example snapped on someone.

Okay, You just owe me a new Laptop. Because upon reading this comment I literally bursts out laughing and did a spit take. I LOL'D so hard.

Dude, I think she likes you. Not only does she punch you in the shoulder but she defends you from other girls? Those both seem like she's sending out rather strong singles that she REALLY likes you.

It's official: "I'm blind"

(edited)

I think she is just being playful to be honest, given that she seems to like you and she isn't hitting you that hard. Unless she is making you utterly uncomfortable (tell her if she is) by doing this, I would be fine with it. But nonetheless, I honestly believe she wants to be your very special somepony. :)

Sweethearts sometimes playfully punch or spank each other, and as long as it is consensual horseplay, I think there is nothing wrong with it. ;)

Edited by M14Brony
  • Brohoof 3

Warning, if she comes to school with black leather a mouth gag and demands you call her "Mistress" you get the hell out of there.

• Brohoof 3

OK so we've established it's probably flirting. The next thing is, are you OK with being hit? If youi are, then fair enough, but if you are not - tell her! Unwanted physical touching is a serious issue. And just because it's girl on guy doesn't make it OK.

Warning, if she comes to school with black leather a mouth gag and demands you call her "Mistress" you get the hell out of there.

Unless you like that sort of thing, obviously ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I need to man up! I can't let her punches hurt! Of its painful laugh! How's it going to look if the girl of your dreams thinks you're a wimp!?!

Sometimes, pretending to make it hurt would entertain her more. She'll probably think you're cute every time she punches you :3