Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What "Popular" movies have you not seen before?

Luigi

The new Star Wars, any of the recent superhero movies - The last one I got dragged to was the Avengers or whatever that was called.

I proudly stayed home and practiced my oboe while my parents went to go see Star Wars. =P Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything bad about it, I was happy that it strove to have a more diverse cast, so don't think that's where my disinterest is coming from... I just flat out don't care about Star Wars and I'm sick of having it shoved in my face everywhere, the same goes for all of these superhero brands. I don't care about them at all.

• Brohoof 1

The Godfather trilogy, mostly because it's just so freakin' long.

Every Marvel movie except Thor

Every Star Wars except Force Awakens

Every Star Trek

Predator

Alien (I actually want to watch that sometime)

Some Batman and Iron Man movies

All Superman, Spiderman, and Hulk movies

Can't think of anything else at the moment

-Zootopia

-Star Wars

-Almost any Dreamworks movie that isn't Shrek.

-The Godfather

-Most "superhero" movies

-Indiana Jones

-Friday the 13th

what have i been doing with my life

I just flat out don't care about Star Wars and I'm sick of having it shoved in my face everywhere, the same goes for all of these superhero brands. I don't care about them at all.

Same!

I tired to watch some of the Star Wars movies, I really did... But space operas are not really my cup of tea. 

I have never seen the following popular movies:

• Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • The Little Mermaid

Quite a few people tend to act surprised when I admit that I haven't seen any of those movies (especially Star Wars or any of its sequals). I have tried watching Lord of the Rings, but I thought that it was just too boring and I lost interest- ultimately turning it off not even halfway through.

There's plenty of popular films I haven't seen yet. Some of them include:

- Fight Club

- The Sandlot

- the Captain America movies

- Thor / Thor: The Dark World

- Gravity

- The Shawshank Redemption

- Good Will Hunting

- the Hunger Games sequels (I've seen the 1st one, but still haven't gotten to watching the rest)

- The Godfather Part II

- Taxi Driver

- Raging Bull

- Gone with the Wind

- Apocalypse Now

I've never seen any movies from the Star Wars franchise. Zero. I know very little about Star Wars except for a very limited amount of character names, the literal BARE minimum about the first movie's story, and a few scenes...maybe. More like two...

I've really not seen a lot of movies, so you could probably name lots of movies I didn't watch. I did watch all of the Toy Story movies though. c:

(edited)

I havent seen most of the new Disney Movies and also dont really plan too, since im just not interested in the moment and i also never watched all the Star Wars Movies.

I also never watched any of the Star Trek Movies or Series.

I also miss a lot of Marvel Movies, but i dont want to watch them really.

And despite the Fact, that im a Horror Movie Fan, i never watched any of the old Friday the 13 or Nightmare on Elm Street Movies.

I only watched the two Remakes and the Vs Film.

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

Indiana Jones series... but I will try and rectify that eventually. :squee:

Tons of others too I guess, like Citizen Kane and most horror or most kids movies of today, but hey, if I see 'em I see 'em and if I don't I don't, it's just movies. :wacko: