Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

heavens-champion

I definitely want to see a location where bat ponies live

and I also want to see an actual changeling hive 

as well as maybe a japan inspired location filled with Kirins.

• Brohoof 1

Just go to more places that aren't Canterlot, Ponyville or Manehattan, I can settle for that.

Hell I can settle for more Cloudsdale

Just go to more places that aren't Canterlot, Ponyville or Manehattan, I can settle for that.

Hell I can settle for more Cloudsdale

Or, Manehattan only if it's a CMC episode. ;)

I have a few ideas for new locations for the show:

- A quiet fishing town

- A feudal Japan-styled kingdom

- Zebra homeland

- Underwater city

Do You guys have any ideas?

I think the underwater city is taken

For the 2017 movie since they have to turn into seaponies to travel to where the seaponies live for information

The zebra are kind of weird, in that according to the journal of the two sisters, there's an entire community of Zebras living in the middle of the everfree forest who defend themselves from monsters with potions.

as for my ideas:

Ancient Unicorn pony Castle Ruins in the side of a cliff in the land where the ponies used to dwell before moving to equestria, inhabited by a few surviving descendants. The remains of those who refused to migrate to equestria and live in harmony with the other races.

Maybe have an ancient relic in the middle of their castle that has kept the windigo's at bay but is gradually weakening, and have the mane six called there to try and convince them to leave and migrate to equestria to live with the other races before the relic dies completely.

How about showing us the land where arimaspi came from, maybe with lots of others of his race dwelling there. (I'd rather not have them turn out to "just need friendship" but would like them to remain a race of marauders like arimaspi was though)

Maybe a quiet fishing town thats secretly a pirate harbor?

The quite fishing community of Hoofsmouth, where the village ponies kidnap outsiders to trade them to the Seaponies dwelling nearby who offer them as Sacrifices to their master Colthulu

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think the underwater city is taken

For the 2017 movie since they have to turn into seaponies to travel to where the seaponies live for information

The zebra are kind of weird, in that according to the journal of the two sisters, there's an entire community of Zebras living in the middle of the everfree forest who defend themselves from monsters with potions.

as for my ideas:

Ancient Unicorn pony Castle Ruins in the side of a cliff in the land where the ponies used to dwell before moving to equestria, inhabited by a few surviving descendants. The remains of those who refused to migrate to equestria and live in harmony with the other races.

Maybe have an ancient relic in the middle of their castle that has kept the windigo's at bay but is gradually weakening, and have the mane six called there to try and convince them to leave and migrate to equestria to live with the other races before the relic dies completely.

How about showing us the land where arimaspi came from, maybe with lots of others of his race dwelling there. (I'd rather not have them turn out to "just need friendship" but would like them to remain a race of marauders like arimaspi was though)

The quite fishing community of Hoofsmouth, where the village ponies kidnap outsiders to trade them to the Seaponies dwelling nearby who offer them as Sacrifices to their master Colthulu

I'm pretty sure they can still have an underwater city in-show. The idea with the Unicorns who didn't migrate to Equestria sounds good, though.

Edited by heavens-champion

A world where the dreams of magical ponies can become reality, something like Fantasia or Dream Weavers from Spyro.

If it's like the Dream Weavers homeworld, I'll bet the inhabitants have a thing for talking in riddles.

No, no, no, this just won’t do! What we all truly need is another Manehattan episode. That shall keep things fresh and interesting! Now let me just get my dream pipe fueled by catnip and dried fingers of the ancestors. Don’t do shamanism, kids.

Hollow Shades: Sounds like Town of Halloween to me, and that sounds like bat ponies and fun.

Badlands: Think Monument Valley inhabited by wurms and outlaws. Are there diners serving ale and pancakes while fixing odd jobs for dog gangs under the table? Though most of you probably fanonize that it’s a one big changeling infestation. Who bucking knows!

Underworld: How much underworld would such an underworld be allowed to underworld? Are we talking old school or group therapy? Why not both?

A griffon place that doesn't suck and isn’t Griffonstone all friendship’d up. I was thinking more in the way of sky pirates who have found a way to live according to their greedy traditions despite that whole “limiter artifact” thing. Flint rhymes with Glint, if you catch my drift.

Sea ponies: We can’t have anything sea related until the movie. Denied! Yeah, I know it sounds stupid but this is how things usually work. If allowed, then give me R’neigh!

How about a real dream realm episode? No fanservice or inconsequential pony problems, just plain old dream wonderland stuff. IMPOSSIBRU!!111! One does not simply make such an episode!

Then there’s also the Undiscovered West, Arimaspi Territory, Forbidden Jungle, Mount Everhoof, and The Unknown way up over the mountain wall, all just begging to be explored. Season Seven, right guys! Guys?

• Brohoof 1

If it's like the Dream Weavers homeworld, I'll bet the inhabitants have a thing for talking in riddles.

Don't forget the freakish looking creatures, or the nightmarish hell worlds, and the uneasy feeling of falling into an infinite void.

Don't forget the freakish looking creatures, or the nightmarish hell worlds, and the uneasy feeling of falling into an infinite void.

Oh yeah. And the fools who are unkillable but can still be attacked, making this like rising pillars happen.

Oh yeah. And the fools who are unkillable but can still be attacked, making this like rising pillars happen.

It might just be me, but some the magical esque worlds of Spyro seem like they could fit into mlp. Somewhat. It's probably just me.

Only area remaining on my bucket list for Pony is Fillydelphia. +1 if they add a Liberty Bell, Fillydelphia Fillies, and preztle reference. Not sure how than can do a cheese steak ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do like the notion of a quiet fishing town. Ponies in real life do occasionally eat meat, as there are videos of horses just swallowing birds out of curiosity. Kind of makes sense that a huge nation like Equestria that is bordered by two seas would have the occasional fishing town to provide a sort of delicacy to upper society that tends to dabble in things rarer than grass.

I can see there being a sort of Nordic, viking-esque village and culture even further north then...uh, CrystalTown. Perhaps where the Armimaspi come from. That their entire culture and basis of life is in raiding ponies as its just too darn cold to farm or produce their own resources. Would make for an interesting episode, trying to make with the friendship with a race that is mean by way of survival. Heck, could even be a race of ice ponies and ice creatures up there too. Just think of the merchandising for sparkly clear figurines, eh?

I also like to call the Equestrian equivalent of the British Isles the Fetlockland Islands. Though I think they gave a name for some british city before in the show sometime before, like where Pip came from. No...no the other Pip, the young colt with the brown speckles that dressed up as a pirate that one time?

Ooh! That means pirates have a cannon history! Totally need to have some griffon pirates! I mean heck, from the looks of the Equestrian map, we've got the same problem Azeroth in Warcraft has, an entire half of the globe that's apparently just open ocean! Free reign to pull a One Piece, and have an entire pirate-based culture/world on that side!

Edit:     And another thing! What about all those mass network of underground caves we've seen frequently throughout the show? So much room to move around down there, you could hide entire civilizations of changelings and whathaveyou down in Equestria's hollow core! I want another showing of the Grundles from Grundletown from the earlier renditions of the show. Squat, ugly, troll-like subhumanoids that seem obsessed with rhyme, song and constantly repeating  the word Grundle. Grundle, grundle, grundle.

Edited by Widdershins

Do like the notion of a quiet fishing town. Ponies in real life do occasionally eat meat, as there are videos of horses just swallowing birds out of curiosity. Kind of makes sense that a huge nation like Equestria that is bordered by two seas would have the occasional fishing town to provide a sort of delicacy to upper society that tends to dabble in things rarer than grass.

I can see there being a sort of Nordic, viking-esque village and culture even further north then...uh, CrystalTown. Perhaps where the Armimaspi come from. That their entire culture and basis of life is in raiding ponies as its just too darn cold to farm or produce their own resources. Would make for an interesting episode, trying to make with the friendship with a race that is mean by way of survival. Heck, could even be a race of ice ponies and ice creatures up there too. Just think of the merchandising for sparkly clear figurines, eh?

I also like to call the Equestrian equivalent of the British Isles the Fetlockland Islands. Though I think they gave a name for some british city before in the show sometime before, like where Pip came from. No...no the other Pip, the young colt with the brown speckles that dressed up as a pirate that one time?

Ooh! That means pirates have a cannon history! Totally need to have some griffon pirates! I mean heck, from the looks of the Equestrian map, we've got the same problem Azeroth in Warcraft has, an entire half of the globe that's apparently just open ocean! Free reign to pull a One Piece, and have an entire pirate-based culture/world on that side!

Edit:     And another thing! What about all those mass network of underground caves we've seen frequently throughout the show? So much room to move around down there, you could hide entire civilizations of changelings and whathaveyou down in Equestria's hollow core! I want another showing of the Grundles from Grundletown from the earlier renditions of the show. Squat, ugly, troll-like subhumanoids that seem obsessed with rhyme, song and constantly repeating  the word Grundle. Grundle, grundle, grundle.

Creatures that are obsessed with saying Grundle.

I can imagine Rainbow Dash getting annoyed by that.