Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a MLP ring tone for your phone?

Azureth

(edited)

A.K.A No, and I don't want to right now.

Reason: I don't want MLP in everything in my life. I'm a little bit of a "closet brony" and a ringtone would make it obvious. Maybe as an inside joke I would.

Edited by Lonk Chase
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nope ~ I have a very default boring ringtone.

I'd gladly set it to an MLP one, but I'm kinda too old for this ~ imagine the face of co-workers when ponies would pop out from my phone.  :adorkable:

But still I have an MLP wallpaper set there!  :P

I have the theme song in 8-bit. Don't judge please.

Theme song is awesome! =3

I don't get why some ponies don't like it.  :confused:  :P

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Nope. I don't even own a cell phone. For someone like me, it would just be a waste of money.

If I did have one, I'd probably just stick with the stock ring tone. I'd be reluctant to use anything I liked, because I'd quickly grow to hate it if I had to hear it constantly.

I have a ringtone related to MLP, and more importantly for me, to Twilight Sparkle :

It's peaceful, so not embarrassing for other people around me. 

It's also not really known at all, it could easily pass for a default ringtone. 

But every time it rings, I know Twilight's library is near, really near.  ^_^

Currently not but I used to have at least one a few years ago. I think I wouldn't add one nowadays because I have something else that in my opinion fits better.

I don't have an MLP ring tone, but I hardly need one. I spend allot of time playing the Gameloft MLP game and hence receive notifications from the game about every 10 mins, day and night, which is the the first few bars of the MLP theme song. So if I put a ring tone on I would just end up trying to play the game instead of answering my phone. :muffins: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Despite a lot of people know I'm a brony, I don't want to openly show it. I do however have a MLP ringtonge.

A piano version of Pinkie's Lament, the part when she remembers back on her parties.

It's a master piece in my opinion, and it's way to obscure for people to recognize.

Check 1:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxIlt_tELU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m17s

Edited by Blaze Bronson

I don't have a good phone, so if I recorded an MLP ringtone with the microphone, which is the only thing possible, then I probably wouldn't hear it. Whatever, you know what I'd set my ringtone to, don't you all?