Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a MLP ring tone for your phone?

Azureth

I do. Mine is Rarity's "Afraid to get dirty?!" line from "The Best Night Ever".

My roommate always tells me to turn my phone down when we happen to be out together LOL.

• Brohoof 2

I have Pinkie's Smile Song for my ring tone, and Fluttershy's "Yay!" for my alert tone. 

My phone ringing used to annoy me, but thanks to Pinkie, never again! And Fluttershy's soft little voice is so soothing to hear coming from my pocket. They sure beat the abrasive crappy sounds the phone came with!  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I have 320 custom ringtones on my iphone and over 160 of them are custom tones I made from MLP-related stuff. Mostly, I use them for alarms, but a couple of them work well as ringtones or text tones for specific people...

Absolutely not. I'm not into MLP like that. Mine is a super cool oboe-led ritornello from a Bach piece. Although no one would ever know if I had a MLP ringtone because it's not like anyone calls me to begin with. lol

Nope, never has been and it never shall be. It has been "For whom the bell tolls" and "Serbia Strong" a few times, but right now with my new-ish phone I've been too lazy to change it to something other than the default.

On my old phone I did. I had 'Bad Seed' as the tone and that was pretty epic. That was the same year I became a Brony too, so hearing that made me all giddy. Now I don't have one but that is because I don't have a ringtone at all on my new phone. I don't use the calling on it. :P

I may add one. Right now I'm no tired of my Doctor Who ringtone yet. I use the Peter Capaldi theme. I do have the version where Mr. Capaldi rocks it out on guitar, but for some reason it sounds a little muffled and flat on my phone.

I don't have a phone yet but my plan has been to use an 8-bit version of the theme. I'm thinking I should rickroll everyone every time someone calls me though. That'd be way more funny.

I'm trying to find a way to have my ringtone rotate through various tunes (it's a Windows Phone because I work for MS and need to use their products to test things). If I can do that I'll rotate through MLP, Doctor Who, Buck Rogers, and so on. I belong to a lot of different fandoms. ;)

If you're not wanting to give it away as MLP, you can go with something more vague.

This one actually gets laughs as a text tone

Discord makes a good ringtone too