Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Shippings do you wish could be in the show?

Jonquil the Wanderer

Should say: aside from the aforementioned LyraBon, which really ought to happen if Hasbro can ever get away with it, the ships I'd most like this franchise to go ahead and run with would be SunLight in the EqG movies (specifically with princess Twilight, because it's better that way), and one of the many Big Mac ships they've set up. My money's on either CheeriMac or MarbleMac, though the latter could get really weird really fast if they keep going with the "Pies and Apples are related" angle. Glad there wasn't any of that this past season!

Aside from LyraBon and SunLight, though, I actually generally don't want my silly ships to appear in the show, because overall I think the show is better for generally avoiding a romance angle. I definitely don't want any inter-mane six ships to become canon, no matter how much I might like AppleDash (or RariDash, my S5 replacement, the most underrated ship ever). 

Although, I would really like some more friendly Applejack/Rainbow interactions, even if just to stave off the tides of absurd TwiDash and RariJack shippers. Season 6 has had a lot more than seasons 4 or 5, but there's not enough fuel for best ship, and the new popular pairings (TwiDash, RariJack) are not ones I care for at all. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Twilestia is creepy as hell, Celestia is just too much a mother figure to Twilight for me to ever see them in a romantic context.

Anyway it's cliche to say it, but Rarijack. The two just feel like they complete each other.

And the OP, WOW! an actual TwiJack shipper and not just an AppleDasher bored of AppleDash and taking a break with TwiJack. Those are rare.

My name is BlackStarRaven.... And I approve this message...

In the fact that the most shippings I like are homosexual, I don't think that one of them become canon. The only straight shipping I really like is cherrimac and I hope, that they make more allusions to this shipping. I also would like it when Lyrabon become canon. I also have a few other backgroundpony shippings which I like but a lot of them are self created. 

Rarity and spike. 

This has to be done other she's literally just turning into a manipulative ho. It was cute at first but now she's been actively abusing his feelings for her. 

I have quite a few

Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijac, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijac, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, Rarijack, and Rarijack.

• Brohoof 2

Im not sorry for this but Fluttercord

Im really hoping that discord ask out fluttershy or something in season 7

They're so cute together 

(Also i don't know who drew this, I'm not taking credit I'll post it if I remember)

post-40306-0-59361400-1490058052_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maple Bat

When it comes to ships that could actually be in the show:

RariJack: I think it is cute how they got closer during the series and them ending as a couple would be a perfect ending for them.

RainbowPie: They are just adorable together and at least Pinkie really seems to care about Rainbow.

FlutterHugger: To me it looked like Flutters could have a little crush on Treezie. At least the scene at the gala had a first date vibe.

LyraBon: They are already acting like a couple.

MelodyScratch: They are already living together and seem to have a good chemistry.

EmberSpike: Spike needs some love and he really needs to let go of his crush on Rarity, since that is not going anywhere (she is an adult and he is a child).

StarTrix: They are already acting like a couple.

SoarinFire: I think they would be cute as a couple.

TwiLuna: If Twilight can't have Sunset than she shall get Luna. A Princess x Princess wedding would be adorable.

When it comes to ships that will probably never be in the show (because EG), but I still really want to happen:

SunLight: Because they are perfect for each other.

DerpSentry: I think they would make a cute couple. Flash likes to help people and Derpy...probably needs a lot of help due to her eyes.

large.jpeg

Source: http://aka-ryuga.deviantart.com/art/SunLight-Future-664734206

Edited by Aya. K.

that doesn't count. The whole town was upset without Pinkie around. Also, magic shenanigans.

Still, Caramel x Carrot Top would be canon, too. https://derpibooru.org/941742?q=caraflash

Either he was cheating on Sassaflash or they are in a polygamous relationship. :3

I would like to see that, actually.

Edited by Aya. K.

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:20 PM, Malcontent said:

Rarity and spike. 

This has to be done other she's literally just turning into a manipulative ho. It was cute at first but now she's been actively abusing his feelings for her. 

One way this could (hopefully will work) in the show, is for them to have an episode where Spike undergos a transformation spell (for this episode only) into a pony version of himself, then have Rarity see him and then go from there. And then hint at the end, that this ship will indeed become canon (down the line, that is).