Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Legend of Everfree Trailer and Release Date

Golden Star

(edited)

At least we've finally gotten more information. Fitting that Rainbow Dash's power is super speed.

P.S. it looked like Dash was flirting with the new guy at the end of the trailer.

Edited by heavens-champion

At least we've finally gotten more information. Fitting that Rainbow Dash's power is super speed.

P.S. it looked like Dash was flirting with the new guy at the end of the trailer.

Eh, I think its more that dash was being snarky in how she looked.

But yeah, I can see that.

Yes! I'm hyped for the new Equestria Girls movie: Legends of Everfree in the beginning of October on Netflix and the beginning of November on DVD/Blu-ray! :D However no theatrical release date yet.

I have mixed feelings about it. It will be epic but I don't see any indication that Sunset is going back to Equestria. Also, it seems she won't be the main character, a problem I had with Friendship Games. But the trailer looks pretty good. I would watch it to see how it turns out. 

looks kinda cool.

not gonna lie though, Gaia everfree sounds like hasbro used an online name generator. like "lets take the personification of the earth and mash it together with the name of the forest in equestria so it sounds kinda ponyish" her name is just not very clever i think

I think that's mainly for trademark reasons. Its MASSIVELY easier to trademark a character with two parts to their name than one part.

So basically they come up with one word that's going to be their "real" name that they're usually referred to by, like how Twilight is just called "twilight" 99% of the time, but tack on a "last name" part of the name that makes it easy to trademark, like "twilight sparkle".

• Brohoof 2

Well, at least it is not the cliche "camp is getting shut down, we need to save it" story...

Pretty sure that's going to be the initial plot, like how the initial plot of RR is that there's a band competition.

So the mane six will still try and put together a fashion show of some kind to save the camp (Most likely, the camp being about to be shut down is what angers gaia in some way), just the end of it will be sidetracked into stopping gaia.

Pretty sure that's going to be the initial plot, like how the initial plot of RR is that there's a band competition.

So the mane six will still try and put together a fashion show of some kind to save the camp (Most likely, the camp being about to be shut down is what angers gaia in some way), just the end of it will be sidetracked into stopping gaia.

NO!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-o  :-o  :-o

PLEASE NO!!!!!!! SAVE FROM THIS HORRID NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THAT CLICHE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AT LEAST DON'T DO A FASHION SHOW!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT A FASHION SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-o  :-o  :-o

NO!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-o  :-o  :-o

PLEASE NO!!!!!!! SAVE FROM THIS HORRID NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THAT CLICHE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AT LEAST DON'T DO A FASHION SHOW!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT A FASHION SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-o  :-o  :-o

Its probably just going to be an excuse to have the six swap clothes for toy purposes, since the LOE toyline is explicitly fashion themed.

I'm hoping its not as bad as Friendship games plot was, and is very briefly done and doesn't intrude into the "real" plot too much.

I'm thinking it'll be the first half of things, with them randomly discovering their powers while trying to get attention drummed up for the camp, and then discarded 100% as soon as Gaia crashes things.

Helping the camp and gotta work together sound like songs leading up to the fashion show for example

1194888__safe_text_4chan_seems+legit_spo

Its probably just going to be an excuse to have the six swap clothes for toy purposes, since the LOE toyline is explicitly fashion themed.

I'm hoping its not as bad as Friendship games plot was, and is very briefly done and doesn't intrude into the "real" plot too much.

I'm thinking it'll be the first half of things, with them randomly discovering their powers while trying to get attention drummed up for the camp, and then discarded 100% as soon as Gaia crashes things.

Helping the camp and gotta work together sound like songs leading up to the fashion show for example

1194888__safe_text_4chan_seems+legit_spo

That is why I hate Equestria Girls. It's only purpose was to sell toys...

• Brohoof 1

That is why I hate Equestria Girls. It's only purpose was to sell toys...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

cdc.png

That's kind of what MLP is for at its core no matter what :P

Now, I'll admit its got alot less potential than Normal FIM due to the high school world, but selling toys, BY ITSELF, isn't a bad thing.

Its all about how they DO things. The fact that the Fashion show is an afterthought in the trailer (its not even mentioned) makes me think its not going to be TOO intrusive.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This being camp I wonder if they'll add a swimming in the lake scene in the movie, which would give the characters a chance to wear Rarity's swimsuits. 

By the way, I predict there will be a hockey mask throw back to Friday the 13

Edited by Singe

They released an extended trailer for the movie.

Eh, I watched that, and to be honest I didn't see anything new in it that wasn't in the previous trailer. like, maybe they avoided shaving off a couple seconds during transitions, but it looks almost 100% the same to me :/

I didn't like the first movie, but I enjoyed the second and third. I really like the concept of this movie though, and am excited to watch it.

(I already think that the camp counselor is the bad guy though...)

Sorry, I should probably explain why I think that the counselor is the real villain, instead of just stating that I suspect it. It just seems like she's so cheery and new, that it seems suspicious. (Kind of like the ponies from Starlight's village...) I know its not really solid evidence to go on, but I just felt that I should explain why I said I suspect the camp counselor.

I was so happy when I heard that the original Twilight Sparkle would be in the film!

:love:

^_^

:D

:pinkie:

:squee:

:icwudt:

:ph34r:

Wait so its not the pony Twilight right? If so that's good because I want to see more of Sci-Twi!

Edited by MLPFanatic34

Wait so its not the pony Twilight right? If so that's good because I want to see more of Sci-Twi!

I am pretty sure that it is not Equestrian Twilight.

She was in pajamas and people don't sleep in their glasses, so I would assume that would be Sci Twi in the trailer.

Here is a sneak peek, what are the thoughts on it?

oooooh...this is interesting...pattern.

In the first movie, Bully Sunset was turned into a demon by evil ambitions and unworthiness to wear the Element of Magic crown, but saved by Pony Princess Twilight and the Humane 5 by showing her the Magic of Friendship.

In the 2nd movie, a reformed Sunset ultimately proved her heel-face turn during the Battle of the Bands

In the 3rd movie, Human Twilight became Midnight Sparkle as a result of peer pressure and misusing the Equestrian Magic she's been collecting, but was saved by Sunset just as Pony Twilight did for her before.

Now, it seems this 4th movie will show the after effects of Sci-Twi's inner demons....