Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the Mane 6 were authors, what kind of stories would they write about?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Say, if the Mane 6 would sometimes take time to write stories (non-fiction and fiction alike), what do you think each member's works would involve (like happy/sad/bittersweet endings, that kind of character, cliches, etc.)?

Also, what genres do you think each member of the Mane 6 would prefer?

Oh I'm sure Twilight would go for some Dan Brown style stories. Probably with a lot of scientific stuff involving hard intelligent riddles.
Dashie obviously adventure books! With a loooot of action, badass characters and such :D
Fluttershy maybe some chill, adventure books involving nice characters corresponding to nature.
Applejack... This is a hard one, but I think it would be something about the fruits of hard work  :toldya: Maybe stories about the farm life?

Rarity would write cheap, romantic stories that I would certainly never read, but I think it would be about the 'true' love and finding the knight on the white horse white pony knight?  :pout:

Pinkie Pie would be involved in writing all the jokes and comedy related stuff :D I think if they were to collab together it might actually be one of the most complex stories, but I'd read that ^^ (even if I had to bear with the romantic things...)

Twilight:Science(non fiction)

Rainbow Dash:A book based off Daring Do or some flying guide for pegasus

Pinkie Pie:Cooking guide with jokes in it.

Applejack:A motivational self help book?

Rarity:History of clothes and fabrics

Fluttershy:A novel about Fictional animals?

In my mind, Twilight would be something like murder mystery, or even sci-if - at least something with a level of intelligence to it.

Rainbow would obviously be adventures (probably try to pull an A.K. Yearling and base them off herself and her own exploits...with loads of exaggeration thrown in XD).

Fluttershy would be non-fiction, thinks like 'how to look after *insert pet here* and general resource books related to nature and keeping/looking after animals.

AJ would be much the same as Fluttershy, but about farming (specifically farming apples) and general knowledge about apples.

Rarity would be into the romance, or even period drama (along the lines of Pride and Prejudice).

Finally Pinkie would be all about the comedy, whether it's novels or joke books. Funnily enough, I can also see her writing spy books (like James Bond) for some reason XD

• Brohoof 1

I've actually been thinking about this kind of thing for awhile now, my headcanon would be:

Twilight: Crime mystery similar to Sherlock Holmes or science fiction.

Rarity: I could see her writing a few different genres...poetry, romance, plays, and mystery are my top picks. 

Fluttershy: I could see her writing fantasy novels; taking special care in describing the magical creatures involved in the story.

Rainbow Dash: Action Adventure, like Daring Do or horror similar to Stephen King's books.

Pinkie Pie: Pinkie could write a variety of things. I'm thinking joke books, self-help books on how to stay positive, cookbooks, etc.; if she went a more serious direction, I could see her writing young adult novels. 

Applejack: I lean towards gardening and baking books, but I could see her writing historical fiction as well. 

Edited by Sabrinie
  • Brohoof 3

I've actually been thinking about this kind of thing for awhile now, my headcanon would be:

Twilight: Crime mystery similar to Sherlock Holmes or science fiction.

Rarity: I could see her writing a few different genres...poetry, romance, plays, and mystery are my top picks.

Fluttershy: I could see her writing fantasy novels; taking special care in describing the magical creatures involved in the story.

Rainbow Dash: Action Adventure, like Daring Do or horror similar to Stephen King's books.

Pinkie Pie: Pinkie could write a variety of things. I'm thinking joke books, self-help books on how to stay positive, cookbooks, etc.; if she went a more serious direction, I could see her writing young adult novels.

Applejack: I lean towards gardening and baking books, but I could see her writing historical fiction as well.

I don't even have to post in this topic. You posted almost word for word what I was going to say. Rarity as a playwright, PP with self-help and AJ with historical fiction fits perfectly.

• Brohoof 1

I think Twilight would write very detailed science fiction.

For Rarity it would be very dramatic love stories.

Fluttershy would write farytales for kids.

Pinkie Pie is comedies of course.

Apllejack... I dunno for real. Memoires? She's just too honest to write fiction.

Aaand Rainbow Dash would write most awesome adventure stories!

Rainbow_Dash_writing_in_journal_S4E04.pn

Edited by Crypty