general What's on your wall?

~Sassy Dashie~

I can name some of (might be all of?) the pokemon on my wall^^ theres pikachu, latios, latias, clefairy, clefable, chikorita, poliwag, dewgong, and squirtle. the first three being on my pokemon heroes movie poster^^

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I currently only have a few pieces hanging on my wall

• Print of the Cezanne painting The Card Players
  • Fanart Print of Tree Hugger from BronyCon 2015
  • Fanart Print of the Mane Six in the style of "friends" from BronyCon 2015
  • 2 Alice in Wonderland illustrations
  • An ink illustration of Stephen King
  • A string of prayer flags
  • Brohoof 1

image_zpse399e31b.jpg

What fun is there in making sense?

Please take the time to check out my Etsy Shop or help support my art on Patreon

I just moved into a new room so it's pretty blank atm, but I'm hanging up my fandom posters of mostly video games, of which mostly consist of Mass Effect (My favorite) and Uncharted posters. I also have a few of my pony OC and my friend's OCs since we consider them a group of friends.

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 1

The only things I have on my wall is a few matchup notes for my main in Smash and a Doctor Who poster from when my brother used the room. I also have this calendar on my door that shows how long a foreign exchange student lives away from home, because my room was also used by a foreign exchange student. Haven't really bothered to take all that down though.

• Brohoof 1

Pennutoh has a gun

Which wall? On one wall I have a cross, several certificates/awards from who knows when, on another I have a big texas flag, and another wall has mainly portraits, mainly from band.

The 4th wall (lawl) is blocked by furniture (a tall rack with lots of stuff) :wacko:.

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I'm plain and boring. My wall has nothing on it other than the occasional spider, to which I do offer refuge.

• Brohoof 1

Enter the Forest...

The only thing that's on my wall is my old TV Bracket I haven't took down yet. Oh, and a door handle shaped hole. I should get a door stopper. :D

Edited by Guest

I have a periodic table hanging on my wall :P I also have a bunch of SU and TLK and synchronized swimming posters. The other stuff on my wall is from my roommate.

• Brohoof 1

i have a "pre order" destiny poster...

a three wolf tapestry...

and a hand drawn picture of my pet bunny, Willber, by my dad...(bunny i had at 5yo)

... wow my walls are sorta bare...

• Brohoof 1

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/choros-isorropai-r9669

Blog: https://mlpforums.com/blog/3158-poetry-simply-that/

img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-

The unasked questions are what bother me, not the answers. The answers give me clarity. Silence is in its self an answer, so ask! To not ask is to deny the existence of said question, and leaves you with just "what if".

Adorning my wall is a Guardians Of The Galaxy movie poster and several Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco pictures from magazines. I can't believe I'm emo... :twi: There are also plenty of pictures of cute animals and such. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Inventory:

- 4 posters (2 Star wars, 1 Minecraft, 1 Mathematical)

- 3 shelves:

- Top shelf, video games, a few TV box sets, a few DVD's and Blu Rays.

- Middle shelf, a few board games, a few more video games, 3 Vinyl Pop! figures (Kylo Ren, Superman, Chewbacca), some deodorant.

- Bottom shelf, toy Millennium Falcon, more deodorant, more board games.

​- 1 mirror for decorative purposes (I don't actually use it).

I also have a Fallout 4 poster that I haven't put on the wall yet and 2 old maps of my home city that I intend to frame (one is of 1610, the other 1757) but are currently residing in a 3/4 metre tube.

Edited by FluffyGoat13
  • Brohoof 1

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglass Adams​​

Absolutely nothing. I've been told to get something for my walls multiple times because "It will liven your room up a little." I think paintings or a poster would be hard to see, since I never turn my light on.

• Brohoof 1

Screenshot_19.png.0c7e8f8392e006eb977233fb30caf01e.png

• 2 years later...

I'm not a fan of hanging things on my wall, but all I have are some jackets, a calendar, a white board with some billboard material on it, and my resume (which I have no reason why my resume is hung up but it's there lol).

signature_2021.png.ae772d34478ebc0cc9bf805ce5d8ce05.png

• -She/Her
  • -Big nerd lol
  • -Bacon for life