general What's on your wall?

~Sassy Dashie~

I can name some of (might be all of?) the pokemon on my wall^^ theres pikachu, latios, latias, clefairy, clefable, chikorita, poliwag, dewgong, and squirtle. the first three being on my pokemon heroes movie poster^^

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

I currently only have a few pieces hanging on my wall

• Print of the Cezanne painting The Card Players
  • Fanart Print of Tree Hugger from BronyCon 2015
  • Fanart Print of the Mane Six in the style of "friends" from BronyCon 2015
  • 2 Alice in Wonderland illustrations
  • An ink illustration of Stephen King
  • A string of prayer flags
  • Brohoof 1

I just moved into a new room so it's pretty blank atm, but I'm hanging up my fandom posters of mostly video games, of which mostly consist of Mass Effect (My favorite) and Uncharted posters. I also have a few of my pony OC and my friend's OCs since we consider them a group of friends.

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 1

The only things I have on my wall is a few matchup notes for my main in Smash and a Doctor Who poster from when my brother used the room. I also have this calendar on my door that shows how long a foreign exchange student lives away from home, because my room was also used by a foreign exchange student. Haven't really bothered to take all that down though.

• Brohoof 1

Which wall? On one wall I have a cross, several certificates/awards from who knows when, on another I have a big texas flag, and another wall has mainly portraits, mainly from band.

The 4th wall (lawl) is blocked by furniture (a tall rack with lots of stuff) :wacko:.

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

The only thing that's on my wall is my old TV Bracket I haven't took down yet. Oh, and a door handle shaped hole. I should get a door stopper. :D

Edited by Guest

I have a periodic table hanging on my wall :P I also have a bunch of SU and TLK and synchronized swimming posters. The other stuff on my wall is from my roommate.

• Brohoof 1

Adorning my wall is a Guardians Of The Galaxy movie poster and several Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco pictures from magazines. I can't believe I'm emo... :twi: There are also plenty of pictures of cute animals and such. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Inventory:

- 4 posters (2 Star wars, 1 Minecraft, 1 Mathematical)

- 3 shelves:

- Top shelf, video games, a few TV box sets, a few DVD's and Blu Rays.

- Middle shelf, a few board games, a few more video games, 3 Vinyl Pop! figures (Kylo Ren, Superman, Chewbacca), some deodorant.

- Bottom shelf, toy Millennium Falcon, more deodorant, more board games.

​- 1 mirror for decorative purposes (I don't actually use it).

I also have a Fallout 4 poster that I haven't put on the wall yet and 2 old maps of my home city that I intend to frame (one is of 1610, the other 1757) but are currently residing in a 3/4 metre tube.

Edited by FluffyGoat13
  • Brohoof 1

Absolutely nothing. I've been told to get something for my walls multiple times because "It will liven your room up a little." I think paintings or a poster would be hard to see, since I never turn my light on.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...