Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games do you play?

Ezynell

I've been downloading lots of emulators of RPG console titles. One in particular that's a lot of fun is the Breath of Fire series. There is so much whimsy and humor in it's narrative. Whoever wrote the plot and script for BoF is an excellent author.

Well lately I've been playing Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 a LOT. But other than that, I play NBA2k13, some shooters like Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2 for example, Saints Row, GTA and a **** ton of racing games. You don't want for me to start making a list of those. :P

I am a big time super smash bros fan.  I play brawl mostly and sometimes melee. 

I'm also a big fan of Zelda and Metal Gear Solid and I also like the Silent Hill series and Mario Kart too!

I just started Lost Odyssey earlier this week. Was worried it was gonna be a typical JRPG with all the JRPG tropes and bs, but maybe the written dream passages have changed my mind, we'll see.

My favorite game series is probably like The Elder Scrolls, or Final Fantasy, or The Super Mario Bros, or Zelda, or some damn thing. The Mother series is one of my favorite series (Earthbound) and Fox McCloud is my favorite video game character ever, although Garrus Vakarian might give him a run for his money. Smash is definitely awesome; Melee is my fav.

Well, i'm playing alot of Heroes Of Newerth and have recently started out with Kingdom Hearts again (The first one) Emulating it tho, but i'm using my PS 3 Joystick for it.

And i used too play DayZ alot recently but got hacked and when i had my account back i was banned from Battle Eye D: Which sucks as it was one of my favorite games.

...Too many to adequately name.

Some of my favorites, though, are Okami, Pokemon, Assassin's Creed, BlazBlue, TF2, L4D2, and Portal 2. There's tons more, though.

I play a lot of Nintendo games. I love playing pokemon and all that good stuff. When I was in the psychiatric hospital I was playing a lot of paper mario and excitebike 64. I do enjoy a good intense Mario Kart race too. I can get VERY brutal. 

I mostly play RPG's, but there are exceptions. Currently, I'm playing:

Star Wars: The Old Republic (yes, the MMO)

Mass Effect 3

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Knights of the Old Republic 2 (with the Restored Content mod installed)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Edited by thebobmaster

I play anything I feel like playing really. Recently though the games I've been playing are Minecraft League of Legends and Rockband.

• Brohoof 1

Lately I've had an obsession with BioShock: Infinite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

BioShock: Infinite because I love the story line, of not just this games, but all BioShock games. The graphics are absolutely beautiful and stunning, and I wish I lived in a world like that.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted, because I love the Need For Speed franchise; ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved the NFS games. Something about racing cars just excites me. And I'm also a bit of a petrol-head. 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, because I've always loved the Call of Duty franchise, I haven't play all the Call of Duty games, like the first ones, but I absolutely love CoD: 4, MW2, Black Ops 1, MW3 and Black Ops 2. To me they're very fun games and I thoroughly enjoy them.

~Colgate

• Brohoof 1

Well here goes nothing:

Halo 4

Battlefield 3 (been awhile)

COD Black ops 2 (been awhile)

Mass Effect 3 (been awhile)

Dark Souls (been awhile)

Dead Space 3

Gears of War 2 and Judgement

Assassins Creed 3 (been awhile)

Minecraft (been awhile)

Mount and Blade Warband

NationStates if that even technically counts as a game.

Really need a new game right now, considering Bioshock Infinite.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like RPG's, i used to be into final fantasy alot but i got outta that cuz now it's all fan service and crap. i'm more into D&D or Diablo. But, lately i've gotten back into first person shooters and survival horror games.

i actually had an idea for a first-person survival horror RPG. however, i know not about designing games otherwise i would make it.

• Brohoof 1

I like turn based RPGs, 3D platformers, and survival horror the best.

My favorite games are Persona 3, Silent Hill 1 and 2, Ratchet and Clank 1 and 2, and Spider-Man 2.  All amazing in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Lots. RPGs, adventure games, platformers, shooters(FPS, TPS, Rail, shmups, etc), rhythm games, action, puzzle... I tend to play a bit of every genre when something I'm interested in comes out/comes along. And I'm interested in pretty much everything... :/

I'm actually playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance right now as I type.Really fun game,as is the norm with all PlatinumGames games.

I have a wide variety of tastes though.Dragon Age: Origins,Starcraft,Fallout 1&2, Fallout: New Vegas,L.A. Noire,Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords,League of Legends,Metro 2033,Guild Wars 2,Bayonetta,Dishonored,LEGO Racers (if I ever manage to get it working again on my comp)...the list goes on.

lol I have been gaming since I was three, so I don't think there are a lot of games I haven't played. I started with sonic and am now a big fan of the elder scrolls series. Then again, I don't need a screen. I play MTG, little D&D, I'm a nerd I know.

League of Legends mostly these days. It' so "free"...

Used to play Gears of War like crazy, but i got tired of paying for Xbox live. Overpriced thing.

Holy crap are you me? I play a lot of minecraft but recently I've been obsessed with skyrim. I also play TF2 with my friends quite often. I'm currently playing through Half Life as well, and I have a huge list of games in my steam library I haven't played yet. I also LOVE legend of zelda games. Twilight Princess is my favorite and wind waker is a close second. (sorry if I offended you by putting ocarena of time lower than first.)

I got a good list:

NASCAR (03-09)- PS2 and XBOX

Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)

Minecraft (XBOX, iPhone, and PC)

Skyrim (XBOX)

Halo 3 and 4 (XBOX 360)

Madden NFL (XBOX 360)

NCAA Football (XBOX 360)

NASCAR The Game 11 and IL (360)

ATV Offroad Fury 2 (PS2)

I play other games but here are a few :)

I play Minecraft (PC)

Borderlands 2 (PC)

NFS Most Wanted (PC)

Skyrim (PC, seriously, most of these are pc)

Garry's Mod/TTT (PC)

Castle Crashers (PC)

Arma 3 Alpha (PC)

Batman Arkham City (PC)

Team Fortress 2 (PC)

Battlefield 3 (PC)

Counter-Strike Source (PC)

Payday: The Heist (PC)

Then a few other games which I haven't transferred from my old computer onto my laptop.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts

Devil May Cry 3

Final Fantasy IX

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Team Fortress 2

Project Diva Extend

Those are the games i have been playing recently.

I don't play too many games. I play LEft for Dead 2 still pretty religiously.  Add me on skype if you wanna play, same name.  Occasionally Payday: The Heist and Nazi Zombie Snipers (getting the title wrong).

Portal (Xbox 360)

Portal 2 (Xbox 360)

Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)

Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360)

Alan Wake (Xbox 360)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

In all honesty, I have too many games to name, those are the main ones I play.

I could use some Portal 2 fans to play with me on Xbox, so if someone here is up to that, that would be great. :3