Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Early Release Dates of the rest of season 6 changed

FlareGun45

Bad news to those who wanna see the season 6 finale last, the dates of the early release of the rest of season 6 have changed.

Where the Apple Lies - Wed. Oct 5th (unaffected)

To Where and Back Again - Part 1 - Thur. Oct 6th

To Where and Back Again - Part 2 - Fri. Oct 7th

Top Bolt - Mon. Oct 10th

So basically, the finale is gonna air BEFORE Top Bolt! I'm one for early releases, and sometimes it's ok if they're out of order, like Scare Master, it doesn't affect the story. But no, I am not watching the finale before Top Bolt! So I'm gonna wait till Monday to watch all three of them in order. The finale has to be watched last in my book. Because best for last!

In case you don't believe me, here's the link: http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/tv-listings/

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 4

...what? This makes no sense. They always show new episodes on Saturdays. Is this out of the US or something?

They aired a Christmas episode in the Spring, so I don't question it.

...what? This makes no sense. They always show new episodes on Saturdays. Is this out of the US or something?

If you saw an earlier post, it was confirmed that Where the Apple Lies to the finale would air early in the UK. I was pretty hyped at first, but now that the finale isn't gonna be the last one showing, gotta avoid the MLP websites from Thursday to Sunday next week.

• Brohoof 1

Crap, I've wanted to watch the actual finale in order. Oh well, can't be helped. I'd rather watch it out of order rather than miss my opportunity when youtube delete the chapters 

Welp, I guess I'll wait until Monday to watch everything in one go, then. I really don't want to watch a regular episode after the finals. What were they on when they thought that was a good move?=/

Congratulations, Hasbro and Kids Pop. Epic fumble.

sig-4682907.BLL33.gif

Although scheduling doesn't matter in the long run with MLP being an episodic series, the network should at least make an attempt to air the show in order.

To be fair Fluttershy could play QB better than Mark Sanchez.

• Brohoof 1