Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: FiM turns 6

OceanSapphire

I honestly cannot believe the show has been around this long. By the time the movie comes out next year, it will be its 7th year. For a show like this, that is so nuts and I am honestly very happy that this fandom allowed it continue. ^-^ I do have my problems with the fandom at times, some things I disagree with, but it is because of us that this show was able to last 6 whole years and without this show, my life would definitely be a lot more miserable right now. Never would have met all of my wonderful friends here nor would I have met my boyfriend. So for this show and the fandom, I am eternally grateful.

Happy Birthday FiM! *sticks face into a cake for celebratory reasons*

• Brohoof 1

Yay. Now let's celebrate by reading more cynical forum posts about how Starlight Glimmer is the worst thing in all of existance and how the show is going downhill!

Let us love and tolerate Starlight Glimmer, LOVE AND TOLERATE THE F*** OUT OF HER!

When first making this show, I wonder how many of them said: 'I bet this show will attract a large following of both men and women across all age ranges, and create a subculture on the internet which involves philosophical discussions on the meanings of the show, deep analysis of the characters behaviour and international conventions set up by fans, attracting fans from different continents.'

Here's a Happy 6th Birthday to a fandom that I am very happy that I discovered (and would have called you crazy if you had said that I would ever get into this show 6 years ago) :D

• Brohoof 1

It's hard to believe it's been six years already. For some reason I always think of MLP:FIM as having a 2011 debut. Probably because I started watching it around Thanksgiving of that year. Anyway congrats are in order for a series that has exceeded all reasonable expectations. :)

• Brohoof 1

6 years already? wow. It feels not that long ago that the CMC got their marks, which was exactly a year ago.

It feels like ages ago on those lonely 2011 summer nights watching MLP videos on youtube.

Season 1 mlp feels soooooo different from MLP today, and not just for the obvious reasons (such as twilight being a princess and the cmc having their marks)