Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is your favorite TV show (excluding MLP)

DreamFluff878

Mine is The Simpsons, The Loud House, The Amazing World of Gumball, Impractical Jokers, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes and We Bare Bears

dang it, Did I forget Steven Universe? Steven Universe is also my Favorite TV Show

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 3

Hi there, @@DreamFluff878

Because this thread is discussing television series, I have gone ahead and moved it to Media Discussion where it can recieve the appropriate attention.

• Brohoof 1

Too bad my favorite show is MLP  :awuh: but my other favorite show is BoJack Horseman (as you can probably tell from my profile picture). Why? I don't know, I guess I just like talking horses  :P

I also like Rick & Morty, Gravity Falls, The Simpsons, Futurama and Dave The Barbarian. As for shows that aren't animated my favorite one is How I Met Your Mother, but I prefer animation  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Doctor Who. Not only is it my favourite TV show, but I also consider it to be one of the best - if not, THE best - TV shows ever created. The premise allows it to run the gamut from comedy to drama (and back again, sometimes ping-ponging mercilessly), and while you may disagree with certain aspects of the production (Celestia knows, I have my issues with Moffy's tenure), you can't deny that everyone involved gives their all for the cause. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't watch as many television programs as I used to--unless they were either online or on Netflix--but I do watch Doctor Who whenever new episodes appear.

• Brohoof 1

Miraculous Ladybug, the show who will replace MLP after I quit it with the next year movie. Boy, there's sooooooooo much I love from this show: the animation, the music, the characters (hate Chloe thought...), the action sequences, I haven't seen a so fresh superhero show in ages (well, being a mix of Magical Girls show and Super Hero Show, there's no surprise I feel it's so fresh, at least for me). Also, if there's a protagonist character who will be able to stand to Twilight in Mmy heart, I think that Marinette/Ladybug will be the one.

And on a lesser extent I'm also watching Star Vs the Forces of Evil and Voltron (althought the latter is on hiatus until January).

• Brohoof 1

I like Steven Universe, but...

Rick & Morty without a doubt. That show can be hilarious as hell while still raising philosophical questions. The characters are amazing, every episode is interesting and I've literally never been disappointed by Rick & Morty. MLP disappointed me several times though, so here you have an idea of the quality this show offers. So yeah, I might sound a bit like a fanboy, but I honestly believe Rick & Morty is the best animated series that's come out in the last 10 years. It's funny, it's intelligent, it's well animated, it's got great characters, I love it and I can't wait for season 3 to come out :wub:

Steven Universe, Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and Rick & Morty....  I don't really watch tv any more, I just buy the seasons or season passes as they come out from itunes.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch Adventure Time a lot, not anymore. Not that I lost interest or anything, just don't have the means or money to watch more.

Of the basic shows over the air, I like Criminal Minds. I think it's different from typical crime dramas.

I haven't seen any of the other popular shows like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, or The Walking Dead (except for the first season), so I can't say anything about them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch many TV shows except for some cartoons, but my favorites of the cartoons I've watched so far are Steven Universe and Gravity Falls. Even if it sounds cheesy, especially Gravity Falls has earned a special place in my heart.