Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many seasons do you think there will be?

-Deleted-

The question is not how long YOU want it to continue, but how long you imagine it will.... everyone has an opinion how how good it is, or how bad it is getting or whatever, but at the end of the day the show is meant to showcase a product above all else. We are really lucky that we have writers and producers who care about the characters, the world and the stories within all of that that make it the quality we have gotten. A lot of toy driven cartoons are not nearly as lucky as this one has been. So I imagine at least as long as the merchandise continues to ring at registers, Hasbro will keep renewing it. This is why i expect at least 8 seasons... we will get the the film, and right behind it comes the holidays, so you know MLP will be a hot product on toy and wish lists everywhere...  you know they will want to fuel that fire and take advantage of that.

Furthermore, just as I think there will be a S8, I think they will try to get it to us faster just to take advantage of that surge in popularity. I just hope that they don't let quality slip due to a desire to cash in on its popularity.

• Brohoof 1

I want to tell you something guys: careful to what you wish for. Like I pointed a lot of times, I'm gonna quit with the Movie, because I wasn't a fan of the S6 finale and the direction the show is gonna take after it. But truth being told, I was actually deciding to quit with the Movie for a long time, because I've seen a lot of shows and videogame serieses who went downhill with the ages, and I was afraid MLP was gonna make the same end if it lasted too much (which it's exactly why the creators of Adventure Time and Regular Show decided to end the show before was too late). Not mentioning that several show went downhill specifically RIGHT AFTER their movies (See Spongebob, the original PPG series and the 1985 G.I. Joe show). 

Again, maybe it's just me, but I think just like Pokemon (the videogames I mean), this show has officially run its course, so it's better for me to quit it before I see the Mane 6 turned into jesters... or worse doing his end.... 

I want to tell you something guys: careful to what you wish for. Like I pointed a lot of times, I'm gonna quit with the Movie, because I wasn't a fan of the S6 finale and the direction the show is gonna take after it. But truth being told, I was actually deciding to quit with the Movie for a long time, because I've seen a lot of shows and videogame serieses who went downhill with the ages, and I was afraid MLP was gonna make the same end if it lasted too much (which it's exactly why the creators of Adventure Time and Regular Show decided to end the show before was too late). Not mentioning that several show went downhill specifically RIGHT AFTER their movies (See Spongebob, the original PPG series and the 1985 G.I. Joe show). 

Again, maybe it's just me, but I think just like Pokemon (the videogames I mean), this show has officially run its course, so it's better for me to quit it before I see the Mane 6 turned into jesters... or worse doing his end.... 

http://i.imgur.com/FICTbbv.jpg

It's actually crazy it got this far. I remeber when I first started watching at the start of season 2, we said 6 seasons and a film as a joke, hopeing at best for 3 and mayb even 4 seasons. But now we have 7 seasons and multiple films.

I have absolutly no idea how far this will go!

• Brohoof 1

If you asked me pre season 6 I'd say for a few more seasons. After season six... I'd say I'd be cool with just one more to give it a send off. The writers are gone, the ones who replaced them are lackluster at best and downright regressing the quality of the show at worse, and this season had probably one of the most irritating endings for me. This coming from someone who decried people for harping about Princess Twilight. 

The dreaded seasonal rot is here, and its time to put the ponies to bed. 

If you asked me pre season 6 I'd say for a few more seasons. After season six... I'd say I'd be cool with just one more to give it a send off. The writers are gone, the ones who replaced them are lackluster at best and downright regressing the quality of the show at worse, and this season had probably one of the most irritating endings for me. This coming from someone who decried people for harping about Princess Twilight. 

The dreaded seasonal rot is here, and its time to put the ponies to bed. 

If this could make you feel better, the Movie itself is in good hands thought. If there's a perfect way to send off the show, it will be that (besides, I'm gona quit after it regardless)