Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What would be scarier than a scorpion?

heavens-champion

Reminds me of an episode of Sliders where they ended up in a parallel world over-run with scorpion wasps which were bio-engineered to fight crop infestations.  It didn't work.  These things were about a foot long, black and yellow, and could chew through wood and metal.

If I saw that episode, I'd probably have nightmares for weeks.

If I saw that episode, I'd probably have nightmares for weeks.

Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't mention where one was slooowly crawing up someone's back, poised to sting him, when suddenly!... :eww:

This cutiepatootie:

sig-4748539.giant-centipede.jpg

Don't you wanna hug it?

NO THANK YOU. I think it doesn't need a hug from me. (What's that. OH OK.) Sorry dude gotta go Fluttershy and I are gonna go curl up in the corner and cry now.

NO THANK YOU. I think it doesn't need a hug from me. (What's that. OH OK.) Sorry dude gotta go Fluttershy and I are gonna go curl up in the corner and cry now.

You say Fluttershy? May want to reconsider...

1064314__safe_fluttershy_blushing_cute_p

:^))))

• Brohoof 2

You say Fluttershy? May want to reconsider...

1064314__safe_fluttershy_blushing_cute_p

:^))))

True I got to thinking of something like this, but then I thought NO HOW COULD SOMETHING THIS SCARY EVEN BE LIKED BY FLUTTERSHY? I don't think I've seen that episode yet. I'm only on season 4, but now I want to see this episode.

Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't mention where one was slooowly crawing up someone's back, poised to sting him, when suddenly!... :eww:

:-o  I wish you hadn't gone and said that.

Mi-Go.  A speaking voice (accomplished by who-knows-what alien organ) like the buzzing of bees, people.

Nyarlathotep / The Crawling Chaos.

That one thing that you meant to eat four weeks ago but instead left in the fridge way too long in a now-permanently stained, sealed container that you're too damned afraid to ever open up.

A Trump presidency - oh SHIT!

These mofos that lived in our bodies of water millions of years ago...

sig-4748659.large-eurypterid-size-compar

The mental image of catching even a glimpse of a thing like that while swimming gives me shivers.  :blink: So yes, if these creatures still existed, I'd probably consider them the scariest possible things, obviously because of my fear of natural waters.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Living a miserable life confined to your own home by your parents, doing everything in their power for you to keep being dependent, in a slum where your life expectancy is low and you have a bleak look at the future :sunny:. I take scorpions any day over the other :fluttershy:

• 4 months later...