Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Had Three Wishes...

Kenshiro

5 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

There are two more wishes you can use when you are in Equestria. Wouldn't it be easier to use them to make your dream situation come true? :mlp_icwudt:

True.  The only other thing I can think of is wishing I was an alicorn.  That way I could fly, have magic, and be immortal. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

and be immortal. 

Is that really true?

I am questioning that. You see, Princess Celestia and Luna seemed to retire, and if I were to read that correctly, they gave up immortality by giving up being rulers of Equestria. I am sure Princess Cadance won't stay alive either. Hasbro and their proof of killing off ponies are very vague.

Just now, Super Splashee said:

Is that really true?

I am questioning that. You see, Princess Celestia and Luna seemed to retire, and if I were to read that correctly, they gave up immortality by giving up being rulers of Equestria. I am sure Princess Cadance won't stay alive either. Hasbro and their proof of killing off ponies are very vague.

Well..... I don’t really know,  lol.  

I still wanna be an alicorn though :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

I still wanna be an alicorn though

I messed up my wishes. I wanted to be an alicorn before I sent myself to Equestria, and now people are hunting me! :love:

Alicorns don't seem to have it better in Equestria compared to Unicorns or Pegasi. But when it comes to wishing, one has to wish for the best option.

Tentative:

1) All Governments permanently restricted to police and military only (that is to say, the only law is to protect property rights. Things like "social safety nets", welfare, public healthcare, minimum wages, rent controls, public education, etc. all get abolished regardless of all the pleading from special interests to maintain them).

2) Ability to manipulate time.

3) ?

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Like John Lennon (supposedly) said, “be happy”.

I don’t understand the topic? You don’t understand life :maud: .

Edited by WWolf

1. Erase my mental health issues (but keep the knowledge of them, since I need it for story writing)

2. Allow me to draw/write with just my mind

3. The ability to read people's thoughts (selectively, though, not all at once)

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to If You Had Three Wishes...

Make something long....I mean longer... It's already long ahmmm..... I just ... Want it.... Longer.... My life..... What did you think I was talking about?

I also want it to last longer.... Yes It only last less than a minute and everything comes out in an instant...... My memory...

And finally... I wish everyone loses their dirty minds. :laugh: