Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media The General marvel/dc room

djdashie3

Wonder Woman is coming!

I saw Doctor Strange and spoiler alert!

The infinity arc is almost complete. With the 5th infinity stone found by Dr. Strange, there is almost no doubt that the 6th and final infinity stone will be found in either Amazing Spider Man or the next Thor.

• Brohoof 2

Wonder Woman is coming!

I saw Doctor Strange and spoiler alert!

The infinity arc is almost complete. With the 5th infinity stone found by Dr. Strange, there is almost no doubt that the 6th and final infinity stone will be found in either Amazing Spider Man or the next Thor.

or maybe in that  black panther movie.

btw how did you like the movie?

that wonder woman movie looks good hope it does well dc movies now a days don't seem to be doing

as good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U heres the Trailer for new Spider-Man movie: Homecoming incase any missed it

it looks soo awesome cant wait to watch it

for the next spiderman I hope firestar is in it

• Brohoof 1

I like both Dc and Marvel.

Not sure what to say though.  :lol:

I wish they would produce a few more Dc Video Games based on other Characters than Batman.

I also watched the Trailer for the upcoming Wonder Woman Movie and i really hope that the critics will like this one.

I dont want the Extended Universe to get cancelled...that would be sad.

I actually liked the first 2 Movies so far.

Havent watched Suicide Squad though.

But i pre-ordered it.

• Brohoof 2

I like both Dc and Marvel.

Not sure what to say though.  :lol:

I wish they would produce a few more Dc Video Games based on other Characters than Batman.

I also watched the Trailer for the upcoming Wonder Woman Movie and i really hope that the critics will like this one.

I dont want the Extended Universe to get cancelled...that would be sad.

I actually liked the first 2 Movies so far.

Havent watched Suicide Squad though.

But i pre-ordered it.

me too I did hear that a superman game is maybe in the makings

that wonder woman movies looks good I have hope for it

I Havent watched Suicide Squad yet too

• Brohoof 1

Havent watched Suicide Squad though. But i pre-ordered it.

I Havent watched Suicide Squad yet too

Oh you poor dears. I actually liked the movie and even I admitted it was a mess and not a fun mess. 

Here here. It might be a pipe dream but I would love to play as Changeling a.k.a Garfield Logan a.k.a. Beast Boy. Might be difficult to build a game around him given he's generally been a second tier hero but I say if he has his own solo comics, he can have a solo video game. It would be awesome if difficult to program a whole host of animal forms to take on. It could even dig into the characters history. Have the monkey that initially bit him show up as a mcguffin that Monsieru Mallah wants to use to turn all of humanity into apes or something. Or have the white martians invade and it could be a shape-shifter showdown between one of their leaders and him.

Oh an even better idea, how about a Green Lantern RPG? One where you're actually playing your own created character who's inducted into the corps.? They could be human or several different alien races, fly around space and to different planets, learn new constructs and specialties. Like what kind of superhero do you want to be? The guy who conjures and arsenal, taking the fight to galactic evil? The rescuer that builds bridges and ladders for people trying to escape collapsing buildings?

• Brohoof 2

Seen it, not impressive as the other marvels movie and there weren't any epic battle like others heroes movie. However Benedict plays amazing role as Dr Strange.

overall for the movie is 6.5/10 

Oh Kudo for you on starting this page, its good to have a discussion pages on DC/marvels.

So quick poll, how many people read the comics before the movies? (Raises hand.)

can bro-hoof counts? 

and that would explained my reviews on this movie. But even so, you don't have to be a Dr.Strange comic geek to know the movie isn't that good. Take my siblings words for it. 

Then you would love DC universe. best RP DC game for me.

• Brohoof 2

can bro-hoof counts?  and that would explained my reviews on this movie. But even so, you don't have to be a Dr.Strange comic geek to know the movie isn't that good. Take my siblings words for it. 

I HAVE read the comics and I disagree entirely. I loved it.

can bro-hoof counts? 

They do and are a relief. No offense to anypony else attended but I'm getting the suspicion games and movies are there only knowledge of the characters. Nothing wrong to start with but one can't really have a "Marvel/DC discussion" and exclude THE biggest portion of their extensive histories.

I HAVE read the comics and I disagree entirely. I loved it.

They do and are a relief. No offense to anypony else attended but I'm getting the suspicion games and movies are there only knowledge of the characters. Nothing wrong to start with but one can't really have a "Marvel/DC discussion" and exclude THE biggest portion of their extensive histories.

hey I'm with you on that, but DC/marvel comic world  is such a vast universe. how are we going to start?  Although I would say I do not want to discuss anything on the new 52 DC. just nope! Especially....Redhood.

I kinda feel Dr strange is more kinda like a  egotistic tony stark version then a man with a purpose like in the comics and in his own animation movie. I mean sure he still gots some egomaniac persona but they need to establish the part why he become a doctor in a first place. That is a important part of what make who he is and though his tough times, reaching  for himself again. I don't want to put any spoils in case they might cover it later in the  2nd movie. if though, if.

Edited by Satrox

Oh an even better idea, how about a Green Lantern RPG? One where you're actually playing your own created character who's inducted into the corps.? They could be human or several different alien races, fly around space and to different planets, learn new constructs and specialties. Like what kind of superhero do you want to be? The guy who conjures and arsenal, taking the fight to galactic evil? The rescuer that builds bridges and ladders for people trying to escape collapsing buildings?

that would be a cool game but what about not only being able to play as a gl but being able to pick the other corps

too like yellow Lantern?