Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If they were to turn certain characters gay who would be the likely candidates?

cider float

Rainbow Dash is my answer, and it always has been despite the whole "Rainbow Dash isn't a lesbian" thing being driven to hell and back

I mean, only for this hypothetical situation though, because I'm still a part of the "they don't have a sexuality" crowd

Spike goes gay for Angel Bunny, starting a vicious love triangle with Fluttershy.

I support this idea

I never really cared for the ponies' sexual preferences. I guess I see them all as bisexual in a way since I don't really care that much. But there are ponies I've imagined as gay. Some of which are: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Big Mac and Sunset Shimmer.

I never really cared for the ponies' sexual preferences. I guess I see them all as bisexual in a way since I don't really care that much. But there are ponies I've imagined as gay. Some of which are: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Big Mac and Sunset Shimmer.

There is some evidence on Big Mac being transgender at the least. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure who they would do that for, but I know who I'd want them to do it for. 

Twilight Sparkler. Mostly because out of all the ponies I ship her the most.

My favourite ship being her with Applejack. The fan fiction titled The Homesteading is what did me for the ship. 

They just work together so well in surprising ways. 

Lyra and Bon Bon due to how many times they have been shipteased.

Besides that I would kind of like to see how Sunset Shimmer and Princess Twilight would work as a couple, but I realize that crossing over the two franchises already is already not the best course of action, and this would be too much work for what its worth.

• Brohoof 1

Lyra/Bon Bon is the obvious choice here, and I cannot be dissuaded from my belief that Sunset Shimmer has a massive crush on Princess Twilight. Because I ship it, I'd like Twilight to be non-heterosexual as well.

If anyone, definitely background characters. I don't think they are willing to risk opening a bigger can of worms. So, Lyra and Bon Bon makes the most sense to me. I wouldn't be terribly surprised/upset if Big Mac was into stallions, though.

Aside from LyBon which are already canon (you won't change my opinion with your headcanons! My opinion is FACT!)..

Rainbow Dash - because c'mon

Fluttershy - I think it'd be super adorable and it wouldn't surprise me

Vinyl - Uh... fics

As much as Braeburn and Big Mac are shipped, I don't see either one, primarily because of the whole Cheerilee thing with Big Mac and Braeburn because well.. I dunno. I always imagined the image that Applejack's family gives off as very Southern and cowboy-ish. You know - the guys who save women tied to train tracks and get a kiss. Stereotypical, but I just think it'd go against that whole stereotype that I feel the characters reference.

lol

But yeah, I wouldn't think they'd do this realistically. Spike perhaps?

Oh God, the jokes that would be maid, Mentaly advanced would brobalble do something like this.

Spike walks in to the staff writers room and asks "So let me get this strairt, I am a Slave to a PONY and Now I am supposed to be gay?" a writer respondes with out looking away from his laptop "Yep, now go and-" He pauses to find somthing insualting for him to do "Play in the dirt or something"

Thats how I see it playing out any ways.

Lyra and Bon Bon, Octavia and Vinyl, maybe Starlight and Trixie? I would say Rainbow Dash and AJ because I ship them too, but I think that would be too obvious. Not to mention that Ashleigh Ball would probably be a bit weirded out telling herself she's in love with herself. As if talking to herself on a regular basis wasn't odd enough.

I'd also like Twilight/Sunset to be a thing, but considering Twilight's crush on Flash in 'canon' (frickin' Brad...) I don't think that would happen.