Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I draw (almost) whatever you want! ^o^ (closed)

Br O N Y

I lost my first account, this is a new one so I can't change the topic title. And I just can't stand them, it would be absolutely okay with me if 100% of the MLP characters would be female.

ah,

also, how would they reproduce if it ere only female?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauren Faust said by herself that you shouldn't overanalyse the show, since it originally just was made for little kids, so I honestly don't really care.

gonna end this conversation here, but overanalyzing it is what I do xD

@,     Oh, now look who's the one changing their avatar every day! Looks like somebody caught my Whimsy Virus!

Still at it, Bro-NY? Haven't seen much movement outta you here in a while & was wondering if you were doing okay. Managed to get an actual OC pic of mine if you wanted something else to go by!

@,     Oh, now look who's the one changing their avatar every day! Looks like somebody caught my Whimsy Virus!

Still at it, Bro-NY? Haven't seen much movement outta you here in a while & was wondering if you were doing okay. Managed to get an actual OC pic of mine if you wanted something else to go by!

Sorry that I'am so inactive lately, but I have a maths and a thermodynamics test on monday in order to get positive grades there, and two smaller tests on wednesday and thursday, so that's why I'am not so active, but after next thursday everything will be more chill. Sorry, but school takes pritority over drawing.

And my last avatar just was shit, and I always wanted to draw my on avatar, which is what I did ^-^

@Oh, right, I get you! School does take precedence! (What school pelts you with tests in January? Yeesh!)

And kudos on the new avatar too! Darn good work & to be frank, Cris was starting to scare me with his "Brony may care" attitude! That an OC of yours too? Can't think of any pink-on-green mares in cannon... Daisy? No, that's the reverse...

@Oh, right, I get you! School does take precedence! (What school pelts you with tests in January? Yeesh!)

And kudos on the new avatar too! Darn good work & to be frank, Cris was starting to scare me with his "Brony may care" attitude! That an OC of yours too? Can't think of any pink-on-green mares in cannon... Daisy? No, that's the reverse...

Yes indeed, that's my only OC, I made her about a year ago, her name is Thallia, she's named after the 81th element, Thallium. I gave her an Angel hoodie, named after the bunny Angel.

And yeah, this cris avatar is kinda funny, but it just absolutely doesn't match my personality I think.

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

Some of you might know that I've said that I wanna leave this forum forever, but there was something that just really bothered me during the three months I was away, and it is that I didn't finish these requested drawings that I promised so much to draw. And I think it's really important to stay true to the things you say, therefore I saw it as an absolute necessity to finish these requests. I apologise sincerely to all of the people whose requests I didn't draw, I drew half of the remaining requests now, the last three drawings will follow soon.

So here are the first three drawings ^-^

img12.thumb.jpg.52904e9529fdf774cdd1782e9832f392.jpg

@Pripyat Pony I finished the drawing of your OC Cha Cha, and I gave myself the freedome to change your requested pose a little so that she has one hoove in the air, because I thought that looks kinda adorable ^-^ I hope you think the same and like the drawing.

img10.thumb.jpg.8fbe4f4bdc2821c52a2967b96cd33398.jpg

@Feather Data Since your OC is called Animelodie, I thought she's a big fan of manga, it seems like she's come to a really exciting chapter in one of her favourite manga she's reading right now ^-^ I hope you like the drawing.

img8.thumb.jpg.390a4646a8c8fba242d87fd7c8b2e909.jpg

@NightmareLuna800 Wow, I'am scared of what your mighty OC Astera is going to do next, the look in her eyes is really concerning, looks like she's going to make a death star or something like that O.o These weird white things around the star should represent some sort of magic shine, it's the best that I was able to do .-. I hope you like it though ^-^

Edited by Br O N Y B U N N Y

@Br O N Y B U N N Y

Glad to hear from you again, Brony. If you leave or not is a decision I'll leave up to you. You do what you feel is important for your own happiness, pursue what you wish. You do you, heh! Don't stay on account of what you feel is expected of you, I know I wasn't concerned with results myself. I'm glad for what we had.

If its worth anything, I really do love your style. You've been a sort of inspiration for my own drawing, even if my laziness makes that an uphill battle! Natch, lol!

15 hours ago, Br O N Y B U N N Y said:

I finished the drawing of your OC Cha Cha, and I gave myself the freedome to change your requested pose a little so that she has one hoove in the air, because I thought that looks kinda adorable ^-^ I hope you think the same and like the drawing.

That's super, thanks a lot! *hugs*

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, :: Mysterious Soul :: said:

Can you draw my oc Ocean Whiplash. Her form is on my about me on my profile. She is the first under ocs.

That's a really nice looking OC, I think you made a good colour choice. Of course I'll draw it. ^-^

4 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Are you able to draw Discord nuzzling my OC @Br O N Y Kitty? I will provide a reference image in just a bit. 

Is your OC that one you use as an avatar? Because you already have a nice drawing of that on your profile ^-^ I love that you made the eyes in two different colours, I would love to draw that.

3 hours ago, Br O N Y Kitty said:

Is your OC that one you use as an avatar? Because you already have a nice drawing of that on your profile ^-^ I love that you made the eyes in two different colours, I would love to draw that.

Yeah. I thank you for complementing my painting but I just like to see my OC in other styles! And if you are ok with it I would love a picture with Lunarpalette and Discord. Here is just a basic sketch but I would like you to draw Discord nuzzling her. 

IMG_2541.JPG

1 hour ago, Lunarpalette said:

Yeah. I thank you for complementing my painting but I just like to see my OC in other styles! And if you are ok with it I would love a picture with Lunarpalette and Discord. Here is just a basic sketch but I would like you to draw Discord nuzzling her. 

IMG_2541.JPG

Aww, did you make that sketch? That looks so adorable! ^-^ is Discord you OC's special someone or something like that?

Hello, I just wanted to ask, do @Chrylestia600 and @Widdershins still want their requested drawings, because it seemed to me like that @Feather Data and @NightmareLuna800 didn't really care, or forgot about it, which is totally understandable, since I finished them three months late, so it's really just my fault .-. I take the full blame here. But I still wanna make sure that these people see the drawings and comment that they've seen it, I don't wanna make them for nothing. I pretty much only make art in order for other people to enjoy it, therefore the comment of someone saying that they've seen the drawing I made for them is really important to me.

7 hours ago, Br O N Y Kitty said:

Hello, I just wanted to ask, do @Chrylestia600 and @Widdershins still want their requested drawings, because it seemed to me like that @Feather Data and @NightmareLuna800 didn't really care, or forgot about it, which is totally understandable, since I finished them three months late, so it's really just my fault .-. I take the full blame here. But I still wanna make sure that these people see the drawings and comment that they've seen it, I don't wanna make them for nothing. I pretty much only make art in order for other people to enjoy it, therefore the comment of someone saying that they've seen the drawing I made for them is really important to me.

I would very much still love to see you do mine, if you still want to. :)

As for @NightmareLuna800, he actually just hasn't logged in since you finished it. I'll let him know! Totally understandable that you want people to see them after all that work. I definitely would, too.

On April 9, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Br O N Y Kitty said:

img8.thumb.jpg.390a4646a8c8fba242d87fd7c8b2e909.jpg

@NightmareLuna800 Wow, I'am scared of what your mighty OC Astera is going to do next, the look in her eyes is really concerning, looks like she's going to make a death star or something like that O.o These weird white things around the star should represent some sort of magic shine, it's the best that I was able to do .-. I hope you like it though ^-^

Lol, I love it! The pose is great! Thank you so much! You are indeed talented! Oh, and I didn't forget or not care about it by the way. I have just been a little tied up lately. My bad. :P

Edited by NightmareLuna800

10 hours ago, Br O N Y Kitty said:

I pretty much only make art in order for other people to enjoy it, therefore the comment of someone saying that they've seen the drawing I made for them is really important to me.

That is pure, unmitigated, altruistic, artistic spirit there. Would that the world contain much more that hold sacred the sentiment you eschew!

(It's late at night here now as I type this, I tend to get rather prose-y when I"m sleepy, lol! Bear with me here!)

When one speaks up, say critiques, the critic can never really know what the response can be. After all, critics do have a well-deserved bad reputation. I believe that name originally came from the greeks comparing those who do to roving packs of wild dogs! But I do digress! Many seem to feel that they cannot add to a conversation, or assume that the one producing the work already far succeeds what they already hold as inferior to what they may bring. As we currently inhabit the faceless depths of the internet this becomes an exercise in Hope. And that's a muscle you should never let atrophy.

But to our point! Aye, I'm still around of course! I read everything that this technology alerts me to! Primarily anything in this thread. I still am greatly intrigued as to what you can manage. I have not even begun to fray my patience! That would require me having a good enough grasp on time to register when I actually tasked you with the project! Without looking at post dates, I would just as much assume I piped up to you about it just last week!

My stance is that you'll do it when you do it and whenever you do, I'll be here grinning gratefully like a grilled gar!

....which... which is a type of long-snouted fish, I'm led to believe. Mostly by myself. I really should stop following myself, it gets me nowhere!

Postscript: (and yes, I treat my posts like letters, why, don't you?) You totally made your new kitty-avatar, didn't you? I can totally see the work you put into it! TOTALLY!

(edited)

Could you draw my OC, Inthertance? I'd greatly appreciate it!

And could you maybe pose him flailing his front legs, like a horse does?

strolling_inthertance_by_gyassman-daq8w07.png

Edited by LugiaFan249

• The title was changed to I draw (almost) whatever you want! ^o^ (closed)

Hey there,

So because of some miracle I was able to access my old profile again, anyway, I've decided to close this request shop, because I came to the conclusion that drawing stuff in a style that someone else invented is kinda pointless and a waste of effort to me, so I'am pretty much done with drawing mlp stuff I guess. I will try to finish the remaining requests, but I won't accept any new ones. Maybe I'll reopen this request shop with another non mlp theme in the future (if that's allowed), but this probably won't be nearly as popular I guess.

The other thing is that I now have to decide which profile I should keep, I'am tempted to keep this one, but that's gonna be really troublesome because of pm's and stuff, ugh that's gonna be a mess.

Anyway, I hope you aren't dissapointed or anything, but you see how much I've slowed down with finishing requests, it has gone down fron one every two days to one a month.