Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will we see more interaction between Apple Bloom and Tender Taps

BrawnyCharger

Back in Season 6, Apple Bloom met this dancing colt with stage fright named Tender Taps. She helped him get over his fears and earn his cutie mark, and it's safe to say that there may be something between Tender Taps and Apple Bloom. 

This sparked a shipping between the two by the fans, and one wonders if the writers plan on taking the relationship between the two any further. It would make for some great character development for Apple Bloom, showing that she's growing up and such. 

Is there a possible chance for either Sweetie Belle and/or Scootaloo to get shipped with a coltfriend anytime soon?

Do you think we'll see more with Apple Bloom and Tender Taps in Season 7?

I see Tender Taps as being in the category of characters who will only appear once every few seasons because the writers remembered that he existed and decide to make him relevant to an episode's storyline. This happens to so many characters due to there simply being so many of them in the first place. Also, his voice actor may be difficult to bring on board if he happens to be busy doing other projects--especially if he is a regular.

Do I want to see more of Tender Taps? Of course as he proved to be an excellent foil for Apple Bloom, and there appeared to be sparks brewing between them.

Although i don't mind having Tender Taps show up again since he was a cute character, why does every interaction between two characters "need to be something" It is like no two characters are allowed to just be friends on this show without having people pair them together based on the fact they interacted in some way outside of passing by each other on a street.

And there are plenty of other young ponies Apple Bloom (and honestly ALL of the CMC) could interact with more far more deserving than TT. What about Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Twist, Featherweight, or one of her other classmates which have been around for several seasons? Why toss them out for this character?

I know I know, because a lot of people want the show/Hasbro/the writers to validate their fan-ships.

Personally I doubt we will see him again except as a background character. But you never know.

• Brohoof 1

I think GrimGrimoire has a good point, I bet featherweight or silver spoon have some good problems that the CMCs could spend a whole episode on. Tender taps is probably gonna end up becoming a new cameo pony.