Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler The third annual MLP Forums Class of 2017

Mentis Soliloquy

Well... I may give a tasting to you all .

(I hope you all like...)

Project....png

(Image one)

My humble and heartfelt request is that we are placed next to one another.

Is the final placement locked in?

Ha I knew there would some... "requests" from people, no this is not the final image it's 99% done however, so everyone get your requests and such in over the next two days and I'll edit, but this going to be basically the final image.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

When you said for everyone to get their requests in. Did you mean if anyone had a different picture, it could be placed in the drawing? I had an updated version to Dynamo. I just wasn't sure if I could have that version in the picture instead. 

Ha I knew there would some... "requests" from people, no this is not the final image it's 99% done however, so everyone get your requests and such in over the next two days and I'll edit, but this going to be basically the final image.

Awesome. In case you forgot who our OC's are since you've probably seen quite a bit since you started this year's project ...

This is my wife Jessica's OC

sig-4781912.msg-24809-0-56024800-1483463

This is mine.

sig-4781912.sig-4781912.img-3340634-1-te

Please update the placement so that we are placed next to one another. I know it seems like a minor concern, but it is important to me and fairly personal. If you want to know exactly why feel free to PM me.

• Brohoof 2

I have a little thing if you want, is it okay if you put mine next to @Sapphire Lightning 's? Sine me and her are great friends (practically family) I thought that would work, I also don't want mine to have any other pony covering a part of the body.. It was like that last time so yeah. If you can thanks! Other than that it looks great!

@@Pripyat Pony,

No you're good

@,

Added in our lovely Summer

@@Lady Kiriness

Made our resident Kirin larger

@@Tangle

done

@@Dynamo Pad,

also done and updated

@@Jeric,  

moved together

@@Lil'Cinnamon,

moved

post-35804-0-69188400-1489551088.gif

Is there anything ELSE!? :P 

• Brohoof 5

To everyone

I will be starting on the next image tommorrow and when it's 99% done I will upload and ask you all if changes are needed, stay tuned. 

• Brohoof 7

The image looks awesome! I really like how lively it looks as there are so many different ponies in there.  :grin: