Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple or Android?

Lucky Bolt

Apple or Android?  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when choosing electronics? Apple or Android?

• Apple
    • Android

• 6 months later...
(edited)

Android, because I got sick of all of the things I couldn't do with apple's system on their ipod touch's.

Also the diverse market, you can have indestructible or one made out of glass, one with a stylus or one without, one with all US made components or with all foreign, from free to insane prices.

Edited by TheGleaner

Seriously still having this fight between the two? I’m not mad or surprised. Me personally, I don’t care a single bit bout what my phone is, as long as it can do what I want AND need it to do, I’m happy. I owned both an iPhone and a bunch of androids and I’m currently using an iPhone XR as my main because of how reliable it is. BUT, if I had the same phone as my sister (Samsung Galaxy S10), I still would’ve been very happy too. I think the problem is corporations as evil as apple the drives people away from ANY of their products at all and not to mention how “cheap” androids are compared to iPhones in general. You can get like a prepaid android for like $20+ at your local CVS, but they obviously aren’t that great IMO.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...