Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best joke on this show?

TheAnimatorOfficial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE  

I love this scene too much. ^_^

The preceding dialogue is hilarious too. 

Rainbow Dash: Now, what have we learned?
Fluttershy: Loss of control.
Rainbow Dash: Good.
Fluttershy: Screaming and hollering.
Rainbow Dash: Yes, and most importantly?
Fluttershy: Passion!

That's when many people thought "It's a kids show, right? Oh, they are talking about cheering..."

• Brohoof 2

The Saddle Row Review is probably one of the funniest episodes in the entire show! That post-interview structure of the episode really allowed for a lot of well timed jokes and gags to be written. My favorite joke from the episode would probably be the scene where Dash points to the chair and says, "This chair... not clothes". So random, but very effective in getting a good laugh out of me  :wub:.

While I don't really have an all time favorite, but the whole acid trip sequence of Sunset going into Pinkie's mind was one of the funniest jokes the series had in a while.

Especially her reaction of 'That explains so much.'

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The ones that usually get me to chuckle are the ones that replace phrases or swears with something innocent sounding. There was one scene that I forgot where it came from, but Applejack said something along the lines of: "What fertilizer have you been smelling", or something like that. The wording may not have been like that, but I would say that was the scene that I found most humorous in the show.

i don't remember that one part that is funny...it got something to do with rarity and applejack...shoot, guess it not funny as i thought..