Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which being would you be if you could live in equestria?

leonbrony17

I like to have hands so I'd probably enjoy being a dragon or a gryphon. Being a pony has always sounded rather uncanny to me because no hands (!!!), but if I was a pegasus I could try to do the things that require hands with my wings instead. Either option would be a lot to get used to though.

• 1 month later...

I would definitely be my OC, DJSuits. Since he's a unicorn, he doesn't need to worry about the whole "hands" thing. (I always thought the whole levitation idea was a great way to get around the whole "pick stuff up with your mouth" bit.)

Plus, my OC is based on myself in real life. I'm not a DJ, but I know I could be one, save for the record scratching. It's not hard to set up a few speakers and an amp. It's also not hard to set up a projector and screen. Controlling everything in mid-show isn't all that hard either, and it would be even easier if you could do it with your magic horn instead of your fingers, anyway. Can you say precision?

• 2 months later...
(edited)

latest?cb=20150630030840

Probably a yak because they're one of my favourite things about the show.

Although I'd also consider being a sheep, goat or a donkey. Just to be different. B)

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

Big bad flaming dragon with a majestic sulphur spring lair. I'd amass such a fortune I could buy my own personal pony land or become a shadow ruler of Equestria. Those cakes ain't cheap.

What I would be is Backward's Through the Mirror's non-bug type changeling, because psychology and uniqueness and ability.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:53 PM, TBD said:

A changeling, since I can be anything.

I would avoid being a parasprite tho, a frog would toadally eat you.

(edited)

If I could live in the pony world and be familiar with it the way Spike is, probably a dragon. The ponies seem to have the most involved communities, while others (dragons, gryphon, yaks, bison) seem to be either a work in progress, more primitive, or with a "everyone for themselves" type attitude.

Be interesting to see if the show brings in other species other than the ones they've already shown, however.

Edited by Meeps

• 9 months later...

My OC no doubt. A Changeling would be a wise choice because I could be anything, but I have to true to my own identity, right down to the marrow, so I'll stick to my own species (not counting my human side). :please: