Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Day With Your Favorite Pony or Ponies

ANGEL33

(edited)

Okay, before I even state mine I have to say this now. This is meant as a friendly date. A date with friends. No Sex or anything related to sex. No romance, either sorry but no. Now that we're clear on that. You state which pony or ponies you'd hang out with the entire day. And what you'd do with them that day. For me it's:

Rainbow Dash, Ditzy Doo, and Applejack. Now I would do things, that would make all three happy. For Ditzy, we'd bake muffins, and eat them. For Rainbow Dash, watch movies on a flat screen TV. Movies like Tokyo Drift, Indiana Jones and the whatever one she chooses, and SUPERMAN starring Christopher Reeve. For AJ, watch movies like Walk The Line, Dukes of Hazzard, and when it gets dark Ghost Rider. See how you do it?

Edited by ANGEL

Can we still have a romantic date? Because a moonlight lit dinner, with me starring into Twilight's beautiful eyes would be just as satisfying as laying down with her!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, considering Lola isn't a pony I couldn't talk about her on this.

Well my favorite pony is Fluttershy but I would much rather hang out with Twilight Sparkle, considering I'm more like he

I'd probably go inside the library and find a book to read together. Something to do with magic probably, like The Helements of Armory ;). We'd probably go out and by some memorabilia for My Little Human: Friendship is Magic (A fantastic show, you should totally watch it). Then we'd rave on how awesome the show is and work on writing a fic that we'd probably never finish. It'll be awesome. Then we'd probably watch all of Season 1 and 2 and fight at how overrated The Royal Wedding was and then laugh as we discuss the antics of Discord and how similar he is to the God in MLH:FiM. Then we'd probably watch The Rainbow Knight Rises and rave over how great Pinkie was of an actor. Then I'd probably huggle and then leave for my house.

(If you get both references 100 points for you. :D)

Edited by Scopes

A whole day with Fluttershy? Posted Image

Now to think about it, I don't know what would I do with her Posted Image

I think it depends on whether I got a pegasus body or not. If I'm still a human, I think I will spend the day helping her taking care of her animals, and maybe sharing a friendly meal at the end of the day.

But if I got a pegasus body. I would rather ask her to watch the sunset on a cloud. Of course after I help her with her chores :P

I would be with Pinkie, doing whatever she wanted to do. I'd really like to see what crazy stuff would happen. :)

...and she would definitely put a smile on my face :lol:

I would be with Pinkie, doing whatever she wanted to do. I'd really like to see what crazy stuff would happen. :)

...and she would definitely put a smile on my face :lol:

Always where there is these "answer this question" threads, there is always somepony who already has written the exact same text I'm gonna post.. How?! I mean seriously >___>

No romance??? Doesn't that completely ruin the point of a date?

Anyway I guess I would hang out with Rainbow Dash doing whatever cool stuff we could think of to do.

Rainbow Dash, Vinyl and Luna...

Well, naturally I'd have to take Dash to see some sort of racing, probably car racing. Speed demon that she is she'd probably love it. Luna would be taken to a carnival/fairground since she seems to love this "fun". And Vinyl must of course be taken to a club to experience the contrast between her music and ours. Hanging out like buddies of the ages.

Fluttershy, RD, and Luna we would all have a game of Mario Kart, have a nice lunch and maybe go to the beach :)

Sounds like a fun time!

For just a friendly date then I would say...

Ditzy Doo, Vinyl Scratch, Fluttershy, and Applejack. For the most part I would be cool with doing just about anything with any of them cause of how laid back I usually am.

With Ditzy I would of course help her bake some muffins, though probably wouldnt eat them myself.

With Vinyl there would be amazing music EVERYWHERE! ALL DAY!

With Fluttershy I would chill at her place helping with the animals, maybe take a walk through the town or forests, that is if she wasnt scared.

And last Applejack, I could see somekind of movie and maybe something like a picnic outside. I feel like she would like that.

(edited)

With Fluttershy, help her take care of her animals and violently massage bears. With pinkie pie, bake cupcakes, sweet and tasty cupcakes, that and break the fourth wall all day long. Other than that, watch movies and play video games with them.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 2

I'd love to hang out with Rainbow Dash Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie. We can all do what ever they wanted to do. I'd go to Sugar Cube Corner with Pinkie Pie and eat some sweets and talk. Than I'd hangout with Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack together and we'd go for a walk or watch some movies.

Hmmmm, let's see... ah screw it, I'd hang out with all the Mane 6 for a day (+Derpy)! And we'd just make a day of it, no trying to cram something in for every single pony. Start by going to see the Avengers (which is AWESOME, and I'm sure everypony would enjoy it), grab some lunch (and muffins!) and head to Silver Beach on Lake Michigan for the afternoon, and close the day with an epic Xbox Live session playing some Halo: Reach (because c'mon, how EPIC would it be to play Halo: Reach with the Mane 6 +Derpy?!?! B) )!