Would You Warn The Others About Nightmare Moon If You Had The Chance?

ranul

You wake up to find that you are a pony and you have traveled back in time before Luna has turned into nightmare moon would you try to warn the other ponies about what is going to happen or not .

I would probably try and correct Luna's unstable system and maby try and pach the glitched protocol that made her into Nightmare Moon but that's if I was my OC though. So yes I definitely would warn equestria about Nightmare Moon as if she won it would brake the universal timeline. :)

To warn others about Nightmare Moon's initial rise to power would pose a risk regarding the time space continuum. There are certain events in Equestria's history that must remain intact even if they are seen as terrible. To change them would mean changing the present day and we have seen what that can do as depicted in the season five finale. In this case, Luna being banished has to remain to preserve the current time line so I'd have to refrain from warning anyone in the past about her transformation.

• Brohoof 1

Nope.

I wouldn't want to change the timeline of the events that would happen in the show.

Who knows what kinds of radical changes would occur?

Exaclty! Dont forget what happened at season 5 finale! 

If we stop Luna from becoming Nightmare Moon the first time, maybe the mane6 will never befriend and use the elements of harmony. So they wont be there to save Equestria dozens of times!  :o_o:

• 4 weeks later...

If you travel to the past anywhere you cannot tell them what happens in the present, otherwise you could drastically change the present. I would probably give hints, and speak in riddles but wouldn't tell it to them straight.

If you travel to the past anywhere you cannot tell them what happens in the present, otherwise you could drastically change the present. I would probably give hints, and speak in riddles but wouldn't tell it to them straight.

But couldn't that result in equally drastically changes? 

So why not just flat out tell them immediately then? 

let someone be prepared, but don't give them the answers. If you're gonna alter time, you might as well try to do as little damage as possible... or at least that's how I see it.