Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you moved?

zerox

So I and my parents moved 3 times in our lives.

I was born in Zagreb, Croatia and now I live in Maribor, Slovenia. we moved twice in Maribor.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 2

I have moved four times I believe. I have only lived and been inside the United States (though I lived within two hours of the border to Canada (into B.C.) at one time!)

I was born in a hospital in Seattle, Washington. Back then, my family lived in a cul-de-sac in Kent, Washington. When I was eight, we moved to Camano Island (It's an island that can only be accessed by bridge, from Stanwood). When I was eleven, we moved all the way down here to little old Shiner, Texas. (That was a road trip!), soon after moving again to Yoakum. Then after a few months we moved back to Shiner. Still live there today, though I am bound to move again.

Not including temporary stops like Norfolk, VA and Fairfield, CT ... 7

Philadelphia, PA
Palm Bay, FL
State College, PA
(2) Orlando, FL
Melbourne, FL
(2) Palm Bay, FL

Once, just once

Lived in an apartment until I was 3, then my sister was born and my parents decided to move to a house and ever since I've been living there for 21 years

Though, hopefully, within these next two months I finally move out to live on my own

About six times. First was my birth city to a small, nearby town in a different state. Next was a few years later across the country. Then we moved to another nearby house in the same town twice. Last summer, we moved to what's basically the same town, but in a different state. Even though it was a few miles away, we still had a bunch of paper work to sign. What's interesting about this one is that it's the first apartment I've lived in.

At minimum 8 times. My mom was jumping around constantly in relationships so we moved a bunch. Looking back it was pretty terrible but it didn't bother me when I was younger. Then my dad got custody of me and my sister so we moved there and I have been there since. Ironically all of these locations have been within Indiana so I have lived in Indiana all my life.

Me, my parents and siblings have moved lots of times haha. Lets see, when I was a newborn baby filly, I lived in an apartment building in central Illinois. With my parents obviously. :lol: Then we moved to a trailer park, then we moved to an actual house out in the country in Illinois, by then I was like 1 or 2 years old, then we moved again when I was about 3 years old to another house, then again when I was maybe 4 or 5, to another house that was in a really teeny tiny town, then when I was 6 we moved to a nice house in Florida, and from there we moved 3 more times within the same town ^_^

I've only moved within the same city. Although I only remember moving twice, I believe I mived thrice (once when I was like 1 year old I believe). All those times were before I turned 8, so I've been here ever since.

Just once; the old house of ours was starting to feel a bit too small and me and my brother needed our own rooms so those worked as some of the reasons for finding a new house. The new house was also comfortably close to the schools I had to go to so it was a nice choice. I can't imagine myself sharing a room with anyone anymore, not to mention we wouldn't have pets if we hadn't moved.

Wow you all moved at least once? Is that normal in other countries? xD Not many people move here in Czechia, me myself never moved, not even my relatives. And I have like 5 other families as relatives.

Edited by Burpy

I've been living in the same house since I was born, so 20 years. Only just moved in with my boyfriend in December so I've only moved once.

Speaking of, I asked him the question and he said: "Give me about 5 years to count." :lol:

3 maybe 4 time I think if you include the time I stayed with relatives for a few months.  All that was in the first 10 years of my life though so things have been calm for the second half anyways.