Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Into Darkness: A RWBY RP

Drago Ryder

@dragon4111@silvermoon15000@rolle

Yuki glanced at Rei, before shrugging. “Something attacked. That much I know” She said.  Of course, it would’ve have been worse had Ghalan not set up traps earlier on in the trip. How he had done so in such a short amount of time was unknown to her, but she figured that it’d be best not to ask. “At the very least, we made it out alive.” Now it was only a question on whether or not Draco and Ghalan killed each other. Was it her fault that they fought. The fox faunus then shifted her lance to its bow configuration and prepped a shot for launch. 

Edited by Acnologia
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki glanced at Rei, before shrugging. “Something attacked. That much I know” She said.  Of course, it would’ve have been worse had Ghalan not set up traps earlier on in the trip. How he had done so in such a short amount of time was unknown to her, but she figured that it’d be best not to ask. “At the very least, we made it out alive.” Now it was only a question on whether or not Draco and Ghalan killed each other. Was it her fault that they fought. The fox faunus then shifted her lance to its bow configuration and prepped a shot for launch. 

"Well you guys room a beating, sorry we couldn't make it sooner had to deal with our own issues," Euca said.

Shian nodded in agreement.

(edited)

Thankfull for Yuki, she didn’t hqve to loose the arrow into the sky, as the roar of a bullhead’s engines made itself known when one of the aircrafts flew directly above the clearing the group were in. It took a few seconds for it to orient itself properly, but it managed to land on the ground, the engines producing a soft hum as it did so. The doors of the aircraft then opened up, revealing an empty passenger section

At the same time, Glynda returned with Draco, and while the dragon faunus had been injured, his wounds were healing at a steady pace. Unfortunately, that wouldn’t heal all of the damage, so he’d most likely have to pay a visit to Beacon’s medical wing. “Everyone in, now.” She said, her tone serious. To be honest, though, the teacher was just glad that they had a way out of this nightmare. 

Rei looked at Draco and felt a pit form in her stomach. He wasn’t exactly the weakest of the first year students of Beacon, so the fact that something had inflicted that much damage to him was unsettling. The snake faunus then got onto the aircraft and took a seat. “Hopefully he’s fine. He has to be, because Oum knows he’s been through worse.” She thought to herself.

As the aircraft being used by the white fang moved further away from the forest clearing, the faunus in the passenger cabin with Ghalan decided to talk to the prisoner that he had abducted, even if he was a unconscious. “You know, it’s ironic that you of all people would be put on a team with sparks. I bet you don’t even know half of the shit he’s been through. I mean sure, we killed your dad, took everything your family mined up, and essentially ripped your life away. Sparks... he didn’t have anything. He lived in a villiage where he was nearly killed everyday after he was thrown to the streets. He had nothing. No parents, no friends that I can recall hearing of, and certainly nothing to hope for. Heck, I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did.”

Edited by Drago Ryder

@rolle@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000 @Acnologia

Ghalan was now awake. But pretended to be unconscious. But this beast was speaking about his friend. "You wouldn't know hope if it bit you on your tail prick," Ghalan said as his voice was coarse. "How many ingot of Mithril did you go through?" Draco asked with a vicious grin on his face. "You white fang lackeys are nothing more than hopeless victims. Yet you took everything I had and yet here I am. There's a reason the Chromwells were feared and respected. We held the Black wall of Minthras against the darkness yet you couldn't face us like warriors," Ghalan stated simply as he showed his fangs with defiance. "You slipped a little spy in our ranks. how many of your forces were cut down in that assault? 1000? 2000?" Draco asked the last part with a chuckle.

Edited by dragon4111

It didn’t take long for Yuki to notice the current condition of her team leader or the lack of the wolf faunus they both called a teammate. Did their team leader kill them? The fox faunus then pushed those thoughts to the side as she forced the arrow to dissipate. Ghalan was capable of taking care of himself, so he’d most likely make his way back to Beacon after he regained his senses. For now, she had another teammate to worry about. “Is he going to be ok?” She asked, glancing at Draco.

@Acnologia@Drago Ryder@dragon4111@silvermoon15000

As soon as Shian and Etherius' talk had ended, the real side-effects of Etherius pushing his mental limit on his semblance took a hold of his body as everything around him seemed to speed up and slow down momentarily, causing him to feel extremely nauseated. He had trouble hearing due to the heavy load his mind had from these side-effects, he had heard Glynda when she came and talked, and listened to everything. Even noticed most things, but, he could barely move his body without extreme mental strain. For his brain it seemed as if everything slowed down and sped up at varying intervals, this was the cause for his trouble moving, as the feeling he had in his hands went against that what his mind was expecting.

As the side-effect was ending his sense of balance suddenly spiked out as it felt as if he lived two realities, one which was slow and one which was faster. He was about to start falling as his mind oriented itself to the sound of a bullhead, and he was able to stop himself from losing balance. After the side effect ended he blinked and everything around him was bright as if he had not seen anything since the fight. His weapons started slowly vanishing before they abruptly poofed into black smoke.

Etherius then turned to Shian who was still close-by and whispered quite strenuously to him "Could you tell Euca and Rei that we'll have an extra off-day from training? This day makes up for it" and before he forgot "On another note, try to refrain from talking to me during the flight. I overused my semblance and need to recover." after saying this he walked to a seat in the bullhead, however, his walk seemed rather sluggish and weak.

16 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Thankfull for Yuki, she didn’t hqve to loose the arrow into the sky, as the roar of a bullhead’s engines made itself known when one of the aircrafts flew directly above the clearing the group were in. It took a few seconds for it to orient itself properly, but it managed to land on the ground, the engines producing a soft hum as it did so. The doors of the aircraft then opened up, revealing an empty passenger section

At the same time, Glynda returned with Draco, and while the dragon faunus had been injured, his wounds were healing at a steady pace. Unfortunately, that wouldn’t heal all of the damage, so he’d most likely have to pay a visit to Beacon’s medical wing. “Everyone in, now.” She said, her tone serious. To be honest, though, the teacher was just glad that they had a way out of this nightmare. 

Rei looked at Draco and felt a pit form in her stomach. He wasn’t exactly the weakest of the first year students of Beacon, so the fact that something had inflicted that much damage to him was unsettling. The snake faunus then got onto the aircraft and took a seat. “Hopefully he’s fine. He has to be, because Oum knows he’s been through worse.” She thought to herself.

As the aircraft being used by the white fang moved further away from the forest clearing, the faunus in the passenger cabin with Ghalan decided to talk to the prisoner that he had abducted, even if he was a unconscious. “You know, it’s ironic that you of all people would be put on a team with sparks. I bet you don’t even know half of the shit he’s been through. I mean sure, we killed your dad, took everything your family mined up, and essentially ripped your life away. Sparks... he didn’t have anything. He lived in a villiage where he was nearly killed everyday after he was thrown to the streets. He had nothing. No parents, no friends that I can recall hearing of, and certainly nothing to hope for. Heck, I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did.”

Euca noticed Rei looking worryingly at team DARC and specifically Draco. He sighed and walked over to her and sat down, placing a hand on her shoulder,

"Hey I'm sure he is gonna be okay, I may not know him well, but he seems like a tough guy," he looked at the fauness.

@rolle@silvermoon15000@dragon4111@Acnologia

The faunus simply smirked as he switched on a light within the cabin, illuminating the small area. Reptilian scales gleamed as he moved to sit on a nearby storage crate. "Oh, the big bad wolf is up. Sorry about the restraints, but I needed to make sure that you wouldn't do anything rash. Anyway, you're talking about the grimm, right? Personally, I don't really care for the monsters, and neither I, nor my family, were involved with the murder of your own. The last thing we needed was to begin striking each other down, and if any of us were there, we would've tried to stop them. That being said, snakes aren't exactly know for brute strength, are they?." The Faunus's expression then hardened as he leaned forwards. "Unfortunately for both of us and the pilot of this craft, the beast behind that little crime is gaining influence within the Fang, and that's not good for anyone, trust me." The now identified snake faunus then pulled a mythril bar from behind the crate and placed on top of Ghalan's chest. "So, why don't we give our mutual enemy a bit of handicap? All the remaining ingots are at our destination, and if I had taken Draco, I wouldn't even have dreamed of getting that close to it."

After Glynda had made her way onto the plane and secured Draco to a seat, the aircraft that Ozpin had sent for the group lifted into the air and rocketed forward. Glynda then moved to the front of the bullhead and took her own seat.

Rei glanced at Euca and nodded, feeling the vibrations of the engines through her seat. "Yeah. You're right." She said, trying to relax. The snake faunus then rested her head on Euca's shoulder and closed her eyes, tired from the day's events.

• Brohoof 1

"Hmm a splinter group of the white fang huh?" Ghalan asked with a chuckle. "Adam Taurus was there .. I wonder if you know bout these metal ingots and how many have they lost through modern factories?" Ghalan asked as he sat up. "Zip ties? Hmm well I know this is a stereotype but snakes are cunning bastards. But I wonder why join the White Fang?" he asked simply.  "Hell when my family and clan was still around we welcomed both humans and faunus of all races to keep the bigger grimm at bay," Ghalan stated.

Yuki sighed at the lack of a response from Ms.Goodwitch and moved to sit next to Draco. If she wasn’t going to get an answer, then she could at least help him heal. “I don’t know what exactly happened, but I’m not losing another teammate.” The fox faunus then used her semblance to transfer a portion of her own aura to Draco.

When she finished, Yuki glanced out the window to see the trees rushing by below the belly of the aircraft they were on. Now that she could think about the events that had occurred without the fear of death, it didn’t really make sense. Sure grimm were attracted to negative emotions, but she doubted their teacher would bring thing into an area that might get them killed. “Was all that planned?” She thought to herself.

On 10/28/2017 at 5:49 PM, Drago Ryder said:

@rolle@silvermoon15000@dragon4111@Acnologia

The faunus simply smirked as he switched on a light within the cabin, illuminating the small area. Reptilian scales gleamed as he moved to sit on a nearby storage crate. "Oh, the big bad wolf is up. Sorry about the restraints, but I needed to make sure that you wouldn't do anything rash. Anyway, you're talking about the grimm, right? Personally, I don't really care for the monsters, and neither I, nor my family, were involved with the murder of your own. The last thing we needed was to begin striking each other down, and if any of us were there, we would've tried to stop them. That being said, snakes aren't exactly know for brute strength, are they?." The Faunus's expression then hardened as he leaned forwards. "Unfortunately for both of us and the pilot of this craft, the beast behind that little crime is gaining influence within the Fang, and that's not good for anyone, trust me." The now identified snake faunus then pulled a mythril bar from behind the crate and placed on top of Ghalan's chest. "So, why don't we give our mutual enemy a bit of handicap? All the remaining ingots are at our destination, and if I had taken Draco, I wouldn't even have dreamed of getting that close to it."

After Glynda had made her way onto the plane and secured Draco to a seat, the aircraft that Ozpin had sent for the group lifted into the air and rocketed forward. Glynda then moved to the front of the bullhead and took her own seat.

Rei glanced at Euca and nodded, feeling the vibrations of the engines through her seat. "Yeah. You're right." She said, trying to relax. The snake faunus then rested her head on Euca's shoulder and closed her eyes, tired from the day's events.

Euca turned a light red before resting his head on hers,

'this is working perfectly' he thought to himself.

Shian kinda stared off,

'although yes Grimm attacked us all, it seems as though this was planned, I remember the Whitefang talking about wanting to use Grimm awhile back, but what do they have against beacon?' He thought.

(edited)

”Whoa, there big bad wolf. Let’s work on getting the two hundred ingots, give or take a few dozen, that are essentially your inheritance back to Beacon, before we try going toe to toe with the White Fang.” Figuring that Ghalan wouldn’t do anything to rash now that they had established a conversation, the snake faunus used a dagger to cut the zip ties binding the wolf’s hands. “And you aren’t exactly wrong about snakes, though reptilian faunus aren’t exactly loved in general. At least you’re based off something nice and fluffy.”

The snake faunus then gave a slight laugh, before continuing on. “As for why I joined the White Fang instead of working directly with your father, who's to say I or some members of my family didn’t do both. Intelligence is a powerful weapon. Now, however, most of us are just trying to fix what Khan, and Tarus a greater extent, continue to break. At least my sister and her dragon got out when Draco they did.” The faunus then shrugged, a slight smirk spreading across his lips. “Having said all that, I figure I might as well introduce myself.I’m Gin, Gin Tanith.”

Draco’s eyes opened, if only slightly, and noticed how close Rei and Ghalan were. For some reason, he only gave a slight smirk and nodded to the human. Something about having the ability to find those you can care for in a time where hatred and death reigned was inspirational. The dragon faunus then placed a hand on Yuki’s leg, despite the chill that went down his spine as a result. “I want to talk to you later, but where’s Ghalan?” His voice was raspy, but he tried to make it audible.

Edited by Drago Ryder

"So you knew my father?" Ghalan asked as he whistled. "Plenty enough to fortify against even a Goliath," Ghalan stated as he sighed. "Honestly I don't care if your a snake faunus or not as long as you give me respect I'll respect you in return," he stated with a chuckle. "I don't know a king taijitsu  was mighty friendly during my fight with it," he stated with a chuckle. "Anyhow I do agree with you that Khan fucked up," he stated simply. "Anyhow I'm getting off topic do we have any floor plans or are we going in blind?"

Yuki looked at Draco and felt a pit form in her stomach. The last thing she wanted was to worry him, but she couldn’t exactly lie to her team leader either. “He’s not here. You two got in a fight, and Ms.Goodwitch couldn’t find him. We’re heading back to Beacon now.” The fox faunus spoke in a low whisper, hoping that Draco wouldn’t react to harshly to the news.

Edited by Acnologia

@dragon4111@rolle@silvermoon15000@Acnologia

Draco didn't really say anything for a few seconds, trying to process what he had been told. His mind was clouded from exhaustion and from possible injuries to his head when he fought both Ghalan and Minos. He hadn't even noticed that Ghalan's sword was resting on the seats next to him. The dragon faunus then withdrew his hand and looked at the ceiling of the bullhead. "I'm sure he'll be fine. You two have grown a lot since I met you, and I'm proud to call you my teammates." He said, feeling a pain settle into his heart and his breathing grow ragged. "I lost two people I cared for when I was younger. I don't think I can go through that again." To be honest, Draco blamed himself for Vince's departure. He wasn't exactly a pushover when it came to training, but maybe he could ease up on that, if only slightly.

The bullhead then landed on one of the many landing pads near beacon. An awaiting medical team quickly removed Draco's body from the craft and proceeded to move him into the building. From the way Ozpin had spoke, it seemed like the dragon faunus could die at any minute. Glynda then looked at Yuki and team ESER. "The four of you are free to go, though I suggest you each pay a visit to Beacon's medical wing. Some injuries can't be seen." The professor then turned her attention to the fox faunus, before making her way to the academy building.." Ms.Ryusaki, I believe Professor Ozpin and I need to speak with you." She said.

Rei groaned slightly as she woke up and noticed that they were already at Beacon. "Looks like we're back at the academy. I never thought I'd be so happy to see this place." She said, giving a slight laugh. The snake faunus then stood and stretched slightly.

Gin thought for a moment, before giving a slight nod. "I have a... decent plan at the very least. I know where the metal is kept, so I should be able to take you right to it, assuming you're ok with playing the part of a temporary prisoner. We do have to make this look believable after all." He said, giving a slight smirk. "Unfortunately, I had to leave your sword with Draco, but you should have more than enough to make whatever you need as a replacement. After that, you just have to fight your way through a white fang compound that has somewhat decent security, appropriate one of the vehicles in the compound, and get back to Beacon. Of course, I'll cause a distraction to make your chance of escape that much better, so I may need to hitch a ride with you if possible." The snake faunus then felt the aircraft begin to descend and felt the vibrations of the aircraft underfoot. "So, you ready for this?"

On 10/31/2017 at 11:20 PM, Drago Ryder said:

@dragon4111@rolle@silvermoon15000@Acnologia

Draco didn't really say anything for a few seconds, trying to process what he had been told. His mind was clouded from exhaustion and from possible injuries to his head when he fought both Ghalan and Minos. He hadn't even noticed that Ghalan's sword was resting on the seats next to him. The dragon faunus then withdrew his hand and looked at the ceiling of the bullhead. "I'm sure he'll be fine. You two have grown a lot since I met you, and I'm proud to call you my teammates." He said, feeling a pain settle into his heart and his breathing grow ragged. "I lost two people I cared for when I was younger. I don't think I can go through that again." To be honest, Draco blamed himself for Vince's departure. He wasn't exactly a pushover when it came to training, but maybe he could ease up on that, if only slightly.

The bullhead then landed on one of the many landing pads near beacon. An awaiting medical team quickly removed Draco's body from the craft and proceeded to move him into the building. From the way Ozpin had spoke, it seemed like the dragon faunus could die at any minute. Glynda then looked at Yuki and team ESER. "The four of you are free to go, though I suggest you each pay a visit to Beacon's medical wing. Some injuries can't be seen." The professor then turned her attention to the fox faunus, before making her way to the academy building.." Ms.Ryusaki, I believe Professor Ozpin and I need to speak with you." She said.

Rei groaned slightly as she woke up and noticed that they were already at Beacon. "Looks like we're back at the academy. I never thought I'd be so happy to see this place." She said, giving a slight laugh. The snake faunus then stood and stretched slightly.

Gin thought for a moment, before giving a slight nod. "I have a... decent plan at the very least. I know where the metal is kept, so I should be able to take you right to it, assuming you're ok with playing the part of a temporary prisoner. We do have to make this look believable after all." He said, giving a slight smirk. "Unfortunately, I had to leave your sword with Draco, but you should have more than enough to make whatever you need as a replacement. After that, you just have to fight your way through a white fang compound that has somewhat decent security, appropriate one of the vehicles in the compound, and get back to Beacon. Of course, I'll cause a distraction to make your chance of escape that much better, so I may need to hitch a ride with you if possible." The snake faunus then felt the aircraft begin to descend and felt the vibrations of the aircraft underfoot. "So, you ready for this?"

The moment he felt his head fall was the moment Euca opened his eyes to see Rei stretching,

He yawned as he stood,

"Well that was...something," he said awkwardly,

He smiled at Rei,

"better regroup with the team" he told her before walking up to Shian,

"Sup" Shian looked up and smiled pushing his thoughts away,

"Nothing really, just have a lot on my mind, it seems as though you Rei, have come together," he said before mentally wincing as his two friends came to his mind. They had been together too, and out of revenge one of them died attacking the Whitefang after watching their lover die. Shian would have to make sure nothing happened to the two, to keep them safe.

Euca looked at his leader,

"You seem...drained"

Yuki watched as Draco was carted away, and felt her tail twitch slightly from nerves. Draco had shown very little emotion when it came to herself, Vince, or Ghalan. She could tell that he didn’t outright hate them, but was rather reserved in forming connections with his teammates. This, however, was a Draco that was more open with his emotions. “Please, don’t give up.” The fox faunus was then brought out of her thoughts by Glynda’s voice. When she got off the bullhead, she looked at the instructor as she followed her. “You make it sound like I did something wrong.” She said.

(edited)

Gin gave a slight laugh and shook his head. “Why not. It wouldn’t look right if you were just walking behind me. Don’t worry, though. I’ll be sure to come up with a good story.” The snake faunus then got to work binding Ghalan’s limbs and let a sigh escape his lips. The odds of him getting out of this alive were were about as good as successfully invading Atlas in the winter, so he decided to say one final thing before the doors opened. “When you get back to Beacon, find a faunas called Rei and ask her what the Tanith definition of fear is. She and Draco will know what it means.”

Glynda sighed and oinched the bridge of her nose. “No, you haven’t.” She said. “I just wish all of this came at a later date. Thankfully, the powers you’ve gained fell into the right hands. There are a good number of people who would rather use them for their own gains.” The professor then decided to prod a little deeper into the extent of which the fox faunus could’ve possibly mastered her powers. She had seen some of Team DARC’s training sessions through the cameras installed in the forest and was glad to see that a few of the students were taking their role as hunters and huntresses seriously. If it weren’t for the extended abscence of one Vince Aurelius and disapperance of Ghalan Chromwell, then they might’ve been a force to be reackoned with during the VYTL festival tournament. Getting back to the conversation at hand, Glynda continued. How long exactly have you had these abilities, anyway?”

Rei nodded slightly and followed Euca as they approached the other two members of their team. The snake faunus then felt a light blush dust her cheeks at Shian’s observation. “Yeah, being in a life or death situation does that, I guess.” She sad, laughing a bit. Having said that, it didn’t take long for her to notice the state of their team leader and was a bit worried for him.”Looks like you used up to much aura in a short amount of time. I don’t think you’d need to visit the school’s medical wing, but a bit of bedrest might help.”

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Gin gave a slight laugh and shook his head. “Why not. It wouldn’t look right if you were just walking behind me. Don’t worry, though. I’ll be sure to come up with a good story.” The snake faunus then got to work binding Ghalan’s limbs and let a sigh escape his lips. The odds of him getting out of this alive were were about as good as successfully invading Atlas in the winter, so he decided to say one final thing before the doors opened. “When you get back to Beacon, find a faunas called Rei. Tell her I and a few others are sorry for everything that the Fang put her through.”

Glynda sighed and oinched the bridge of her nose. “No, you haven’t.” She said. “I just wish all of this came at a later date. Thankfully, the powers you’ve gained fell into the right hands. There are a good number of people who would rather use them for their own gains.” The professor then decided to prod a little deeper into the extent of which the fox faunus could’ve possibly mastered her powers. She had seen some of Team DARC’s training sessions through the cameras installed in the forest and was glad to see that a few of the students were taking their role as hunters and huntresses seriously. If it weren’t for the extended abscence of one Vince Aurelius and disapperance of Ghalan Chromwell, then they might’ve been a force to be reackoned with during the VYTL festival tournament. Getting back to the conversation at hand, Glynda continued. How long exactly have you had these abilities, anyway?”

Rei nodded slightly and followed Euca as they approached the other two members of their team. The snake faunus then felt a light blush dust her cheeks at Shian’s observation. “Yeah, being in a life or death situation does that, I guess.” She sad, laughing a bit. Having said that, it didn’t take long for her to notice the state of their team leader and was a bit worried for him.”Looks like you used up to much aura in a short amount of time. I don’t think you’d need to visit the school’s medical wing, but a bit of bedrest might help.”

Euca agreed with Rei and nodded,

"rest is all you need" he said, he had grown quiet, this was too serious of a time, he had something important to do later on tonight, something that included ending his raids.

Yuki narrowed her eyes at Glynda’s first remark, not really knowing what to make of it. Why did these powers appear within her? The fox faunus then sighed as ahe pushed that thought to the back of her mind. At the moment, that wasn’t important. “Yeah, I guess that is a good thing.” She said, before deciding to answer the professor’s question. “As for the time I’ve had them, I’d say it’s been a week or two at this point, though I’m not sure.” 

Edited by Acnologia

Ghalan looked t Gin and muttered "I'll get you out of this alive that I can promise you," he looked at Gin as they began to walk. But he felt something was off as his chainmail actually started to crumble.  he hummed slightly as he had a feeling that the intense heat must have caused it to because brittle and die. He sighed to himself as he had to rely on stealth now. That and Gin. He looked around as he saw white fang members. He recognized afew of them.

(edited)

If the snake faunus had heard Ghalan, he didn’t make any indication of it. Right now, he had to keep a straight face as he moved towards the main entrance of the compound. All eyes were on both himself and Ghalan, and he couldn’t afford to screw this up. Thankfully, no one approached the two just yet. “Just keep walking.” He said, pushing the wolf faunus along. The compound itself was a two story building that sat at the base of a mountain. Multiple rooms had been constructed inside either as living quarters or storage. From the outside, a dirt road could be seen going into a forested area that most likely connected to a main highway. 

Glynda was somewhat surprised that the fox faunus had hid her new powers for such a long period of time. “Considering the fact that she has little control over them, that is a surprise.” She thought. Of course, there was still the possibility that Ghalan and Draco knew about this, but she doubted they could actually help her through this. The professor and the faunus eventually entered the CCT tower. “I don’t think I have anything else to ask you. Ozpin will be able to tell you what you need to know.” It didn’t take long for the elevator to arrive.

Rei glanced at Euca and noticed that he seemed to be thinking deeply about something. The snake faunus then gave a light smile, before helping Etherius to his feet. They came out of a nightmare stranger than they were before, and now they needed to heal.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

Etherius condition had gotten a bit better, however, the mental drain had started to show on his body. As Rei and Euca came up and pointed it out to be his aura he felt the need to correct them "While my condition is similar to an overuse of one's aura, it isn't completely right. My current condition stems from the mental side-effects of me pushing my semblance too far. I tried to see if I could break the limit I have reached, simply, I increased my reaction time by three times. The result was an overdose of information in my brain, so once I stopped using my semblance my brain went haywire..." he took a little pause to breathe properly "I do appreciate your concerns, but I do have my own ways to deal with this... So, Shian you tell them about it and I'll be heading to the dorm." he felt a headache coming on and said somewhat pained "I hope I'll see you all later" before heading to their room in the dorms.

Ghalan walked with Gin as he was formulating a plan like he was opt to do when in a situation like this. He looked around behind his bangs. Looking for areas he could hide and strike. Ghalan was thinking as he saw banisters on the roof. He smirked slightly to himself. Yeah that'll do. Though as they walked he saw something that sickened him. those bastards kept his father's armor. Ghalan  couldn't help but feel his own armor was brittle one good blow and it would shatter.