Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There are any deep web websites that are featuring mlp?

Ivysaur795

I'm not sure how well video would work on Tor or any other deep web services. I wouldn't recommend it. Just use dailymotion or something. I'd recommend Kimcartoon.me but I can't say if that's safe or not.

The Deep Web is the Dark World of the Internet and it wouldn't be surprising if any of those sites feature p0rn versions of MLP Characters, most notably the CMCs, but don't quote me on that since I'm merely speculating. Especially when the Deep Web I'm willing to bet is filled to the brim with Hitmen you can Hire, Hackers that can track you with your webcam, Child p0rn you can watch, Satanic Mind Buttf:yay:ery, and tons of Illegal activities that cannot be described. You have to see it to believe it.

In the end of the day, it's a possibility. But, them posting MLP related material I doubt is any serious in comparison to the rest of the madness that lies on the Deep Web.

The deep web is hard to explain, you have to see it for yourself....

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back.

You click the blue pill, the story ends. You just continue watching Mlp and live your life.

You click the red pill, you stand in front of the gates of hell, and I show you how deep the internet goes.

Remember. All i'm offering is the Truth.Nothing more.

Red-pill-hand.png blue-pill-hand.png

Edited by Crystal Peppermint
  • Brohoof 2

Probably, there are many MLP-related websites. But I think those sites wouldn't be much different from surface web sites (I personally don't know, because I have never used TOR to browse there, it's just what I think, also knowing what one would find there)

I think it's pointless to seek deepweb MLP as... why would they make an MLP webpage in the first place :dash: ? Plus it's full of illegal activities and chances are, you'd b tracked by ill intentioned hax