Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your favorite animal?

shadowwarp940

Hello, @shadowwarp940

Because this thread is asking a more general question that doesn't appear to be leaning toward the silly side of things, I will be moving it to General Discussion.

To add onto this, I am quite fond of owls & zebras
:grin:

• Brohoof 3

I absolutely love foxes! They have the best of both canine and feline attributes and possess such beautiful streamlined shapes and fluffy tails. Red foxes are my favorites but I also love Kit foxes and pretty much any other variety you can toss at me. They're all such dynamic little things. :love:

• Brohoof 3

I adore red pandas. (aka fire-foxes) Cuz I adore everything adorable.

ZR3oKIM.jpg

29 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I absolutely love foxes! They have the best of both canine and feline attributes and possess such beautiful streamlined shapes and fluffy tails. Red foxes are my favorites but I also love Kit foxes and pretty much any other variety you can toss at me. They're all such dynamic little things. :love:

Gorgeous Tibetan fox loves you too. :maud:

02-tibetan-sand-fox.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Crypty said:

I adore red pandas. (aka fire-foxes) Cuz I adore everything adorable.

ZR3oKIM.jpg

Gorgeous Tibetan fox loves you too. :maud:

02-tibetan-sand-fox.jpg

Are Red Pandas really called Fire Foxes? That's so cool, because I have a plush red panda named Pandora and she'll be thrilled to hear the news! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Dogs (especially English and French bulldogs), birds, and guinea pigs. Sometimes bunnies, too. I've formed an appreciation for horses thanks to some friends, as well.

• Brohoof 1

Wolves,  I love them and even taught myself to howl like one!  Hell,  they are reasons I'm working on werewolf books of my own!

Wolf-Spirit-Animal-2.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Cats and sharks are both adorable and fierce. Sharks are typically more fierce but still!

I have three favorite animals, two not really specific to a species. I love foxes, snakes, and many types of birds equallly.

FB_IMG_1497664089865.thumb.jpg.7b530c75b0801b1107f2e96bb5b5c7b8.jpgFB_IMG_1494990230976.jpg.576ef5b7d913be1191aad0fed70e7378.jpgrock_dove_4064np.jpg.cf88ba6fb4c5078e298f8ff1366b3f6c.jpg

I don't know why, but they all seem beautiful to me, even pigeons or venomous snakes. Perhaps I like animals who are misunderstood. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tigers (anykind)

c3778acb135b92352836c6c1bb088743--empty-

the tiger is not only my favorite animal;but my spirit animal.

it's sad that they're being hunted;which is causing their population to decrease majorly.

and another of my favorite animals is the Komodo Dragon

comodo-02.jpg

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 3