Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will Happen in the end of the Movie?

MAIKUN

I just realize something would happen at the end of movie you guys: I have some questions that I would like to know what's gonna to be confirmed or not.

1) Will they became Alicorns at the end of the movie

2) Will Celestia and Luna be killed off in the movie for real?

I highly doubt they're all going to become Alicorns. They probably don't want to make any sort of big "Status Quo" changes in the movie that would affect the show at all, the movie probably won't be mentioned in the series.

Also, no. Celestia and Luna are not getting killed off. It's a My Little Pony movie, they aren't killing off two Princesses in it, especially not major characters in the show.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, BasementSparkle said:

I highly doubt they're all going to become Alicorns. They probably don't want to make any sort of big "Status Quo" changes in the movie that would affect the show at all, the movie probably won't be mentioned in the series.

Also, no. Celestia and Luna are not getting killed off. It's a My Little Pony movie, they aren't killing off two Princesses in it, especially not major characters in the show.

It might happen in the 2017 movie actually...Just wait and see until you find out.

1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

I just realize something would happen at the end of movie you guys: I have some questions that I would like to know what's gonna to be confirmed or not.

1) Will they became Alicorns at the end of the movie

2) Will Celestia and Luna be killed off in the movie for real?

No to both. I mean, none of this is confirmable at this point but I am placing both in the lowest possibility range as I can. 

4 minutes ago, SpiBaz said:

I doubt they would all turn into alicorns. And, it is a kid's movie, so NO to the second one either.

Oh it will happen alright. Trust me.

Neither of those things will happen. We most likely will not get anything that will change the course of the show in any way as it would complicate things way too much. It will probably be self contained. I can see it getting a pretty standard family (not 'kids') film ending with the good guys (Or gals in this case) winning and my theory is Tempest will change her ways and leave to return back to wherever her home is.

Like all movies from a tv show, there will nothing happen that change a thing that can affect the show.

The end will be like the same as with Starlight Glimmer, Tempest, mane six and the other characters sing a song and everyone is happy. End

Just imagine Tempest in her place.

1 minute ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

Like all movies from a tv show, there will nothing happen that change a thing that can affect the show.

The end will be like the same as with Starlight Glimmer, Tempest, mane six and the other characters sing a song and everyone is happy. End

Reveal hidden contents

Just imagine Tempest in her place.

I doubt it. Sorry. It's gonna happen anyhow, so yeah.

1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

I doubt it. Sorry. It's gonna happen anyhow, so yeah.

I recall the last time you were this unmovable about something was your insistence that the CMC would not receive their cutie marks. When they did you were just as obtuse about how they would break up as friends. You don't have a strong track record for predictions. 

Will Tia die? 

img-3343239-4-tumblr_merm82XI6H1qi6ke5o5

FiM is far more cautiously symbolic than that. As far as them becoming Alicorns. 

Possible spoilers for Season 8. This is from the 2018 plan Hasbro released teasing Season 8.

Spoiler

medium.png

That probably kills that idea. 

liar.gif

• Brohoof 3

Naw, neither of those is going to happen. You're more likely to get a cameo by Optimus Prime in a tutu than that.

However.... since I am psychic (did I mention I am psychic? Because I totally am right this moment in this thread) I can with 100% certainty predict the end of the film. Are you ready? It's coming to me.. I see... I see... I see... the credits will roll and music will play. WOW!!! I've never had so strong a vision! I am honestly a bit taken aback.

Now we wait and see if I am right.

No PMs though asking for insight into your love lives or lottery numbers or any of that stuff. My psychic abilities were good... just for this thread... just now. So yeah.

I really hope Trixie was watching. She will be so impressed. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

>will they become alicorns?
No and NOOOOOOO. We'd know by now with all the leaked crap and images that have surfaced. Additionally, Alicorn lore is at an absolute minimum for the movie in order to bring in the newbies/mainstream audience, so there's nothing about alicorns to lead up to it. THREE. There are no alicorn mane six toys, apart from that bootleg Rarity one (that was just an old celestia/cadence one recolored and is an "old" model anyways), and you can DEFINITELY bet that if they EVER make the six alicorns, they're going to merch the HELL out of it; giant castle playset, giant toys of them as princesses, ect.

As for what's going to happen, we kind of already had the climax spoiled by the picture book.

Storm king summons a giant storm with his staff, loses control of the storm and the staff gets pulled out of his hand Twilight and the storm king try and get the staff back first

I'm hoping for more than that, because it honestly sounds lame as hell (

Plus the other 5's contribution being "Be an anchor for twilight while she grabs the staff so she can godmode Storm king away" is pretty shitty

that occurs afterwards, but that's what we got from the book, and the images from the trailer of the other 5 hugging an exhausted twilight' holding storm king's staff pretty clearly point to it as true.

1474843__safe_screencap_applejack_fluttershy_pinkie+pie_rainbow+dash_rarity_twilight+sparkle_my+little+pony-colon-+the+movie_spoiler-colon-my+little+po.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

I am the terror that posts in the night.

I am the spoiler that spoils the movie.

I am Goat-kun ... I need to find a better vigilante name.

The end will be like the beginning with a few buildings less and a few extra guests.

29 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

And what about Celestia and Luna? Did they die at the end of the movie? 

Nope. Hasbro learned the hard way what happens when you do things like that in kids films based on beloved characters.

7 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

I am the terror that posts in the night.

I am the spoiler that spoils the movie.

I am Goat-kun ... I need to find a better vigilante name.

The end will be like the beginning with a few buildings less and a few extra guests.

After reading the novelization book, I am totally pissed off.

Specifically, the Art book mentions that they were going to have some sort of really epic climax where the mane six power up into super forms with the staff and have a giant fight with the storm king but they changed it...

and the ACTUAL climax is storm king making a storm that sucks his staff away and then turning himself to stone with a bomb by accident.

Like... No fight. Just "Grab the staff!" and then storm king offs himself with a stone grenade.

Damnit.

I was hoping the picture book I'd seen had been leaving stuff out and there was something big and climatic after the "Mane six form a chain and grab the staff" thing, but no; that's literally IT. Its all there is to it. He sucks his own staff away with a storm, twilight grabs it, and the Storm king is LITERALLY useless without his staff.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony

3 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

After reading the novelization book, I am totally pissed off.

Hide contents

Specifically, the Art book mentions that they were going to have some sort of really epic climax where the mane six power up into super forms with the staff and have a giant fight with the storm king but they changed it...

and the ACTUAL climax is storm king making a storm that sucks his staff away and then turning himself to stone with a bomb by accident.

Like... No fight. Just "Grab the staff!" and then storm king offs himself with a stone grenade.

Damnit.

I was hoping the picture book I'd seen had been leaving stuff out and there was something big and climatic after the "Mane six form a chain and grab the staff" thing, but no; that's literally IT. Its all there is to it. He sucks his own staff away with a storm, twilight grabs it, and the Storm king is LITERALLY useless without his staff.

This reminds me so much of the blockbuster movies and AAA games. Have they learned nothing? What you describe would have been cool not only for us but for children and their parents too. Edgy dragons skeletons, power-ups, battles; people tend to talk positively about such things.

Children like dinosaurs and dinosaurs tend to be in skeletal form these days. Never have I heard of some triggered soccer mom complaining about her kinds seeing T-Rex skeleton at CNMH. And superheroes in children tales do have power-ups. They do participate in exhilarating battles. Always had. There is nothing forbidden, adult, or complicated about these things. This movie has stripped itself to the bone in the name of safety and some idiot's hundred times failed notion of mass appeal that has already turned so many products into flops. And the sad part is that these flops ain't that bad. In fact, they're all quite decent. MLP Movie will likely be decent too. Decent and very by the book. Damn shame.

Now, I do suspect the hero power-ups are something that's more in line with the season finale, but still. This movie was made for everyone, including those that do not watch the show. Not going all out is a tried and true mistake.

P.S: Storm creatures were way cooler in concept form.

8 hours ago, Hierok said:

You should do that in the series, because that is the real story. This movie is not a place to do stunts like this. 

are you implying the movie will be non-canon? :P

because movies are generally where you WANT to pull out all the stops due to higher production values and less rating constraints.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

are you implying the movie will be non-canon? :P

because movies are generally where you WANT to pull out all the stops due to higher production values and less rating constraints.

Well, not quite, but for someone who didn't see the movie it is a big plot hole unanswered.