Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would Ponies React to Seeing Humans?

Feather Scribbles

10 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Never ever let humans enter their wonderful world :) 

If they understanded how we treat horses in our world, then they would flee the fastest they could.

Agreed. One word:

Spoiler

bc1.thumb.jpg.52ce2a29714995eaeb694b32070676c2.jpg

Falukorv.

• Brohoof 2

they should be terrified of us. If we are capable of doing the things we do to each other, and our livestock, just imagine what we could do to them. They should never interact with us, or allow us to discover them. 

It really depends on which humans they meet. We're not as scary as any monster they're familiar with from the Everfree forest or elsewhere. So while we do unfortunately have a lot of scumbags in our society, the ponies can't just fear all humans.

That's like having a fear of ponies after witnessing some criminal acts carried out by Caballeron and his goons.

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

On 11/11/2017 at 10:35 AM, TempestShadow said:

Never ever let humans enter their wonderful world :) 

If they understanded how we treat horses in our world, then they would flee the fastest they could.

from what we saw in the movie, they're not treated much better outside the pony nation in their own world either.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 1

I want to say I read a fanfic on this very topic, and it was an interesting concept to say the least. It wasn't so much that the ponies met humans, but that Equestria was actually just planet earth, millions of years after humans. Celestia, being aware of what humans were capable of (nuclear weapons, self destruction through wars . . .), with-held such history from the rest of Equestria. Plot-wise, I do not recall what happened (or the name of the story unfortunately), but I would consider it an accurate depiction of how humans would be treated in Equestria. 

If ponies would know our background and violent tendencies, then I can't imagine we'd receive the warmest of welcomes. A Pinkie Pie welcome song might be asking a bit too much.  Also though, I think it would be fascinating for such a question to be explored where a pony ignorant of such knowledge would befriend a human, and then how Celestia and other royalty/government would react (especially if they were aware of human nature). 

Maybe in short, humans would cause more trouble for Equestria than good. Unless of course, that human is Batman. :) 

2 minutes ago, A.V. said:

I think that was mostly shock from waking up in a different body.

When she saw other Humans, she was merely confused and curious at worst.

well they come from a magical world with many odd and crazy creatures one new one isnt going to phase them xD

• Brohoof 1

Ponies seem more trusting than most, and since we don't have prominent teeth, claws, spines, or any other noticeably scary features I can't imagine them acting any more afraid than if they ran into a griffon or minotaur.

Humans are only scary once you get to know us.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

from what we saw in the movie, they're not treated much better outside the pony nation in their own world either.

Think they have a better life anyway... that was for a shorter period they where trapped and badly treated, most of the time they enjoy life in a happy way.

"Earth horses" are more unlucky I think, they have been enslaved by humans for over 10000years and now there is not enough space on earth to ever set them free again.

I´m very into this with helping horses IRL every single day :) 

One big reason why I like MLPs too....

2 hours ago, Adderbane said:

Ponies seem more trusting than most, and since we don't have prominent teeth, claws, spines, or any other noticeably scary features I can't imagine them acting any more afraid than if they ran into a griffon or minotaur.

Humans are only scary once you get to know us.

"Humans are only scary once you get to know us."

True so true ! Humans are the worst threat to every living lifeform... sadly

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

True so true ! Humans are the worst threat to every living lifeform... sadly

I wouldn't go that far.  We may not show enough concern for our environment, but I think we'd be nice enough to other friendly sapients.  You just don't want to be our enemy.

• 4 years later...