Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if Svengallop assaulted your favorite pony?

KillerKingBakudan

And by "assault", I mean pulling some serious Harvey Weinstein-shit.

Coloratura has no idea how lucky she is. Svengallop may have taken advantage of her, but what she doesn't know is that with other mares, he took his douchebaggery to a whole different level. And now he's got a long list of accusers just aching to see him prosecuted for his misconduct.

And your favorite pony happens to be one of them. She's had the misfortune of striking a business deal with him one night, and the conditions were pretty degrading to say the least ( Note: IF she's an alicorn / unicorn, then she mistakenly agreed to disable her magic first for "security reasons" ). She hasn't been the same since, and she's afraid to talk about it.

But you know that unless he loses his career and gets the punishment he deserves, she'll never be able to resume her day-to-day routines. That includes socializing and being a normal, happy pony. The only obstacle to this is Svengallop's wealth. He has the money to hire some of the best lawyers in Equestria, bribe some of his victims to stay quiet, and even pay investigators to get clumsy and "lose" evidence.

What do you do?

I'd turn off the TV and write a scathing letter to the show staff about touching on this subject matter on a fucking cartoon aimed at little kids. 

• Brohoof 6

I'm honestly struggling to even comprehend something like this happening. Yes, I know the ponies live in a world where things like slavery, death, and war exist, but still...the thought of sexual harassment and worse...

...yeah, I'm with Jeric on this one. :/

• Brohoof 1

Assuming this is a twisted real world/pony world concoction I would likely just be there for Twilight, who would be my favorite pony, as much as I possibly could be. But behind closed doors, my less-than-benevolent side would be divining a way to strangle the other pony with his own mother's limp body. 

But seeing as this is pony-land, I'd be awfully confused as to what I was seeing and wonder who was let into the broadcast studio that day to put on a joke episode.

Quoting Ghost of True Capitalist Radio: I'LL TAKE EM OUT TO THE WOODSHED!  I'LL TAKE EM OUT TO THE WOODSHED AND(cracks leather belt) HIYA!  (cracks leather belt) HIYA!  (cracks leather belt): HIYAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I AIN'T MADE A STALLION OF YOU YET, BOY!(cracks leather belt):  HIYA!

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I'm going to humor this bit. If he assaults MY favorite pony?

He is going to have a VERY bad time. Why? Guess who my fav pony it.

fear_and_wrath___the_shadow_king__shirt_

;)

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, he's Coloratura's douchy former manager :muffins:. At least I knew he had something to do with ponies :D. Oh well, I'm not precisely fond of rapists, so I'd be creative on how to deal with him. Maybe something like what happened to Billy Russo :fluttershy:

• 3 years later...
On 11/23/2017 at 7:29 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Where I've read Svengallop? Isn't him a forum user here :huh:? Sorry, I don't know who he is 

if he ever hurt rainbow dash  I will kill him d8qb1bg-76459ea1-988c-47da-bab5-466681f3or if he ever mess with my other flavorite pony than he latest?cb=20200519020134be dead

On 11/23/2017 at 8:11 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Oh yeah, he's Coloratura's douchy former manager :muffins:. At least I knew he had something to do with ponies :D. Oh well, I'm not precisely fond of rapists, so I'd be creative on how to deal with him. Maybe something like what happened to Billy Russo :fluttershy:

if he ever try to hurt two of my flavorite pony than he will be in painfear_and_wrath___the_shadow_king__shirt_dbcb7e1-5f2bf949-1b65-48a5-a3ed-c10e44db

Edited by Scootaloo90747475

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-01 at 12:52 PM, Sonic Shimmer said:

I’ll make sure Celestia gives him a one way trip to the Moon.

indeed I make sure Rainbow dash beat him  up

rainbow_dash_buck_ball_save__by_orbitalx latest?cb=20200519020134  or Sombra would Destroyed him 

nightmare_moon__vector__by_qcryzzy_d6vhiOr Nightmare Moon Banished him in Tartarus or to the moon or the sun