Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things People would have never expected of you ?

Alpakachii

One thing people never expect of me is how fast I'am... ever since I outgrew my asthma, I've been able to prove to people I can outrun them.

I love cosplaying and have three costumes sitting in my closet, two of them I built.

When my recording friends saw me for the first time they said they expected a white guy, not a Hispanic... so there's that I guess.

My co-workers know I love punk rock and EDM cause 90% of the time I listen to that while driving... though sometimes I like to hear a piano and violin duet, I also love Japanese and Chinese music.

I'm sure there is more, but this is all I can think of at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Well I've got a couple. First of all I don't think anyone could tell that I'm into mlp well except one of my close friends. I'm not really the person to run around telling people. My second one is pretty cool. I was probably the last person you would expected to be flying planes around solo,  especially at 15:lol: I had to show people pictures because they wouldn't believe me. And finally (the most embarrassing one) I love the Great Outdoors but there is something I cannot stand when I come across it. Cockroaches :eww: I hate them. Snakes and spiders I can deal with but not cockroaches. 

• Brohoof 2

Being impulsive, because I give off this image of a fearful slowpoke. When I picked my own research team for a scholarship at University of Waterloo, and secured the next one in Uppsala, my father was surprised.

Wanting to put on more weight, and I don't just mean muscle. Usually it's the opposite, but being skinny has its own problems; although I'm pretty average but closer to the lower limit in terms of BMI.

Oh yeah, I forgot - liking creepy crawlies; snakes, spiders, scorpions; practically any bugs. Except houseflies and mosquitoes - fuck them XD

On 11/30/2017 at 2:03 AM, Sunset Rose said:

where I can't hide all of the far-out pony pen names and questionable content.

tumblr_o3gdiaxr0j1udbf49o2_540.png

I'm scared of you now >w<

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 2

That I play/make baroque music.. or any type of music.

That I´m fascinated of colored ponys.

That I speak with horses (real horses) or actually in the right terms - I listen to them.

No one in my normal friendship circuit knows or cares about it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm kind of introverted, understated and some people think I'm cold, but like an iceberg that's 90% below the surface of the water, a lot goes unseen. So most are surprised to know that I like cartoon ponies, Santa Claus and Barbie. 

I used to be ugly and insecure. Ever since I realized this, I've made it my life's intent to become as beautiful and as shiny as possible. I haven't quite completed those goals yet, but it's one promise that I plan to realize. In fact, it's this very reason that drove me to become obsessed with Rarity.

Also I go to self-growth seminars. Like, a lot of them.

• Brohoof 2

Well, my deep hate for my roots and deciding to not marry and much less having children to start. Other is not forgiving my family for all the wrongdoings during my worst years. Even after my parents' passing, I'm still pretty resentful at them, and I'm actually looking forward to being able to fed on my own just to get away from my brother 

My classmated still need to get over the fact I like metal music and hardstyle. I am this really sweet, pink, fluffy, glittery girly girl. I'm known for my love of unicorns and all things pink. Nobody expects me to enjoy the more extreme side of music. I think it's actually hilarious to see people react when they find out I listen to metal and hardstyle XD 

• Brohoof 2

I think the main thing that catches people off guard about me IRL is when I share cute pictures and artwork with them. They know I'm a huge horror fan and have a grim fascination with all things morbid. What they don't expect is for me to show them some artwork from MLP fan artists that's just overly-cute and saccharine. They act so dumbfounded, it's funny. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Summer Breeze said:

My classmated still need to get over the fact I like metal music and hardstyle. I am this really sweet, pink, fluffy, glittery girly girl. I'm known for my love of unicorns and all things pink. Nobody expects me to enjoy the more extreme side of music. I think it's actually hilarious to see people react when they find out I listen to metal and hardstyle XD 

Whuh... *cannot compute*

Seriously though, I didn't expect that.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

I think the main thing that catches people off guard about me IRL is when I share cute pictures and artwork with them. They know I'm a huge horror fan and have a grim fascination with all things morbid. What they don't expect is for me to show them some artwork from MLP fan artists that's just overly-cute and saccharine. They act so dumbfounded, it's funny. :lol:

Whuh... *cannot compute*

Seriously though, I didn't expect that.

Haha you're kinda the opposite of me XD 

And yea, nobody ever expects it. Do you know how funny it is when I walk around in my cutest flowery dress during summer and listening to some metal and then someone hears it. The look on their face! Gold! :D 

• Brohoof 2

A lot of people don't expect me to like video games so much. The same thing for MLP. A lot of people don't expect it. I was generally considered a jock growing up. I was the baseball and football player in school, I was pretty ignorant, and the supposed "tough guy," when in reality, I had a soft spot for video games and ponies.

Edited by SoberStarlight
  • Brohoof 2

Since I most often try my best to act proper and polite online, people probably wouldn't guess at first that I actually swear. A lot. Another thing that has to do with forums is that I seem to be quite talkative when posting on forums but I'm actually the worst piece of awkward silence ever.

For people that see me on a daily basis though, it'd likely be a bit of a surprise when they find out that I have a shelf full of My Little Ponies and my bed comfortably crowded by plushies. That might be one reason why I'm not that keen on inviting new friends to my place too soon. :lol: