Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jobs you have never done but would love to do

Reecejackox

I'm in a relative industry, but I would love to know the inner workings of a librarian's job. 

I'd personally would love to experience the job of a librarian; as well as that of an archeologist and museum curator.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Therapist or highschool history/literature teacher

As a student teacher with history as my main topic, I value your choices.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mlp starlight clap

I would love to be able to teach also visual arts or art history, but I should have planned my studies better in my freshman year...

Edited by Divine plywood
typos, darn it!
  • Brohoof 2

My dream job is to be a police officer, deputy sheriff, or state trooper... basically a cop, so there's that. Security guard, corrections officer, and courier are also on that that list of jobs I'd like to do.

• Brohoof 1

> sees influx of lit and history related professions. 

I am highly pleased with the knowledge that so many here have professed an interest in two of my favorite things. 

• Brohoof 1

I want to work as a  graphic designer and developer for games/movies. Or work in a comics industry. 

I was originally going to post:

So many great dream jobs :ooh: and surprisingly realistic career planning for fandom about magical, talking ponies.

Then this happens:

2 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Work with Twily!

I can't think of any realistic jobs... I just cant even

It's ok, I would love to work with her too! ;) After growing up and having talked to students of mine about their life goals and plans for the future, I realized how incredebly lucky I have been. I have known since elementary school what I want to study and do for a living, plus have had change to make that dream reality. Others may not be as fortunate.

31 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Right now, I'm planning to become a therapist. So definitely that.

What else?

I would love to be a librarian. :ooh: I have a bit of experience working in a library and I liked it.

24 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Work with Twily!

If I ended up in Equestria and couldn't leave, hey, I would gladly be Twilight's assistant librarian in the castle. :)

• Brohoof 2

I think I'd like to either be a veterinarian, a fashion designer, create graphic novels or a landscaper if I could suddenly become anything right now.  I've said I wanted to be in the sciences for a long time but lately I noticed that I'm gravitating towards the arts, I don't really know why.

Well, now that I've finally become a developer, becoming a professor teaching programming would be pretty great. Its not unrealistic either; a few years of on the job experience, a little extra education and it's feasible. 

On the less realistic side, I'd enjoy working at a library. I did some volunteering there for a while and it was a really nice atmosphere. 

Edited by Celtore