Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your names in real life?

kinda deleted

1 minute ago, You said:

Ough, doesn't sound easy to remember lol. :<

It's actually pretty easy when you speak polish. English equivalent would be Alice ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

"Real life" that is funny. Ezekiel was my given name. It means something like the strength of god, or god is my strength, or god strengthens. Or god is strong. And it shares meaning with Azazel. Which also means the strength of god, despite being associated with the scapegoat who all sin is supposed to be ascribed to.

It is all bs, by the way. But bs which has been given "holy" meaning by the lord (Insert rainbows with singing angels, two dancing unicorns, and a dog).
And by "lord" I do not mean baal, which is another name for satan, who some associate with Azazel, given that he was one the leaders of the two hundred fallen angels along with Semyazza. At least according to the book of Enoch, which is now considered "apocryphal".
Thus, the name of Azazel was mostly erased from the revised version of scripture, after the sun worshippers behind the vatican took it upon themselves to "correct" the word of god in the original scripture, leaving you only with the 66 books/texts that comprise the bible. *Wink, wink* "66".
But it was to be expected from the "soveraign entity" that financed the jesuitic astronomers who introduced the paganistc, and blatantly false heliocentric model, effectively taking god out of the equation, and causing a myriad distortions in the moral compass of humanity. Scientific dogma and catholic religion. One and the same.

And speaking of god... that is what I mean by "lord", I mean the actual creator of this massive stage containing the elements of this divine comedy.
So, if you ever wondered what YHWH meant by sending strong delusions, so people would believe the lie, and not the truth of HIS word. Then, this is it. You are living in the delusion.
All this nonsense happening in the world, which is causing actual real harm to dumb people who believe everything they are told by government, media and any other arm of babylon. Because they love the lie. That is what he has allowed. So, you know who is the main responsible, besides yourself. But as I said. BS.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Huh. So surprised I haven't posted here yet. In real life, I go by Fhaolan. No seriously. I've been using that screen name since the days of ARPANET, and it's how I usually get introduced to people in real life. I've been Fhaolan so long that it's listed as an official alias.

My *birth* name, on the other hand, is Allan Reid Kemp, which is trivial to find out, so I have no issues with revealing it here. The problem, you see, is that I'm old, and I've been on the Internet since the beginning. Long before privacy and identity security became a thing you had to do.  I often posted on BBS systems and the like, using both my screen name, and my real name. Over the years, I've put art, stories, research papers, etc. online under both names, and by the time everyone figured out that you could do identity theft, it was way, way too late to do anything about it. Anyone with or without skill could figure out who I was. :)

• 2 months later...

My real name is not something I like to share so readily. Yet my most used FFXIV character has it as her first name... :mlp_ooh:

I'll just give a too-vague hint: A sisterly villager in the Animal Crossing series has it as one or more of her foreign (not English) names. lol. Surprised me to see that. It's such a Biblical name that Evangelicals love to compliment me on.   

While I don’t plan on sharing my real name I hate it with a passion. Had someone back in high school tell me it’s a bit odd and not as common of a name. Also really didn’t help back in my school days that there’s a beach not too far from here with the same name. That made the teasing worse. I shorten it when I tell people my name, it’s not as uncommon. I’ve disassociated with my name so much that sometimes people will say it and I’ll forget they’re talking to me lol. 

Viola is the nickname I’ve used online for a long time. It’s one the I like the most. Marina is another one I liked that I used to use.