Bladed / Exotic Weapons Thread

Chigens and Kay

I have a Jian, or the scolars sword. It is the same type of sword Master Sun Tzu once carried. I suppose thats why i fell in love with it. The style required to use it is elaborate. I love it and perhaps the best bladed weapon ever the Katana. I wish guns never existed they only require simple eyesight there is no skill involved.

I have a Jian, or the scolars sword. It is the same type of sword Master Sun Tzu once carried. I suppose thats why i fell in love with it. The style required to use it is elaborate. I love it and perhaps the best bladed weapon ever the Katana. I wish guns never existed they only require simple eyesight there is no skill involved.

Tell that to a expert sniper. It's takes years of training to become a good marksmen with anything other that "pray and spray" weapons.

There are guns that can take just as much skill and patience to use properly as a blade would. I personally find blades more interesting, and would prefer to collect blades over guns. However, I have a soft-spot for more "vintage" guns and weapons . . . I love the technology from the World Wars and Viet Nam. I did a project about chemical warfare in like 7th grade, LOL.

I still prefer blades, though, if I had to choose. And let's face it, if you're in some kind of fight to the death and you're the one with a blade, even something as simple as a machete gives you many more . . interesting . . ways of defeating your foe.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could say I own something nicer, but this is the most exotic weapon I own...

Posted Image

Its a double-flail key-chain that I got in Germany. I hope to own more weapons someday, but I have yet to find anything I could afford.

I also have a throwing ax that I lob at trees sometimes, but its just a regular old garden ax really so not that exotic. XP

^ Sweet stuff, dude!

LOL, my mum bought hatchets and stuff (for emergencies, she says), so that sort of thing is the closest I have to bladed weapons. Maybe once I start making money, I can switch off between saving for video games and saving for cool weapons. For now, I'll just sigh and focus on school. :mellow:

I wish I could say I own something nicer, but this is the most exotic weapon I own...

Posted Image

Its a double-flail key-chain that I got in Germany. I hope to own more weapons someday, but I have yet to find anything I could afford.

I also have a throwing ax that I lob at trees sometimes, but its just a regular old garden ax really so not that exotic. XP

Its not exotic or fancy, but if you had to defend yourself with that, i think it would proove quite effective B)

Unfortunately i dont own a single blade, but thats mostly because of my dad, so its gonna change when i move out and find my own place. Im a huge fan of medieval weapons (mostly double axes), and i love fantasy fist weapons. I literally start drooling when i see these...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Can I post a home made one? I just finished something you may like to see, its a first in my personal armory of wrist mounted toys

Whatever you want dude, I think I said the only restrictions were no guns and no tiny dollar-store pocket knives.

I'd be happy to see it.

Being an assassins creed nut, I went to town on one of these:Posted Image

This one isnt mine, as mine I dont have nice pictures of (Im working on making a fancy cover and bracer, so its a mess on my workbench) But this one looks exactly like mine.

I also am making a Fire gauntlet and a mount for my iTouch that has a projector in it, but thats sort of Off Topic.

Might put the fire gauntlet up, since it falls under exotic... kinda

• Brohoof 1

Indeed, I do have an exotic weapon. You can actually find it it in some of your local stores! Guess what it is?

A pineapple!

You think I'm joking, right? Well, they are most definitely exotic since they are naturally found in the forests. They are also weapons. Don't believe me? Have a friend get a pineapple that has yet to be cored or sliced. So basically, whole. He him or her throw it at you. It will hurt. Therefore, it's a weapon. The most tasty exotic weapon, if I may add.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Edited by techno915

Well I bought three new knives today at a local fair. Not so much exotic, but they are sharp and cool looking enough for me to buy them.

post-1372-0-50974000-1346462658.jpg

Weird, never seen a straight knife like this in real life before.

post-1372-0-16581100-1346462659.jpg

Finally got one of these weird karambits.

post-1372-0-60990200-1346462659.jpg

Bought this one just to have it. It has a glass breaker on the bottom, which I haven't seen in a knife before.

All these have assisted action and a line lock.

Edited by Chigens and Kay
  • Brohoof 1

This isn't all that exotic, but it is a blade weapon, and my first real non bow weapon that I have come to possess. It is ornamental Spanish Naval Cutlass I believe, its pretty much just a decorating piece from Spain, but I plan on building a sheath for it and using it as part of my Highwayman Costume for the upcoming Renaissance Festival here in MN.

It was only 25 dollars, and it isn't sharpened at all, so I don't need to worry about accidentally hurting anyone when using it.

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

You know how I had that other butterfly knife? I got another butterfly knife,but it's more faster,and stronger than my other butterfly knife.It cost 26$.Suprisingly sharp too.I cut myself a few times already :P

post-1762-0-14920000-1346684216_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

dern, now I REALLY wish I had weapons in my house, I only just turned 18 and know how to spend money properly having a job for a year now...I don't have any real weapons but I have a really cool (thin plastic) prop sword I used for my knight costume and won 2nd place in a costume contest for it, do you wanna see it, it reminds me of Frostmourn from WoW

dern, now I REALLY wish I had weapons in my house, I only just turned 18 and know how to spend money properly having a job for a year now...I don't have any real weapons but I have a really cool (thin plastic) prop sword I used for my knight costume and won 2nd place in a costume contest for it, do you wanna see it, it reminds me of Frostmourn from WoW

Not really bro. Maybe if it was a real knight sword I would want to see it.

I pretty much just want to see metal, bladed weapons, that either look cool or could do damage to a person.

I pretty much just want to see metal, bladed weapons, that either look cool or could do damage to a person.

You said exotic weaponry as well... what would you categorize as exotic weaponry? Because I have some strange toys that I could put here. (Everything except for the PVC Potato Cannon I suppose could go here)

You said exotic weaponry as well... what would you categorize as exotic weaponry? Because I have some strange toys that I could put here. (Everything except for the PVC Potato Cannon I suppose could go here)

Weird, out-of-the-ordinary weapons. Such as these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty much anything that isn't considered "normal". Like those knives I posted up there.

Really, anything that looks cool and could actually hurt a person.

Weird, out-of-the-ordinary weapons. Such as these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty much anything that isn't considered "normal". Like those knives I posted up there.

Really, anything that looks cool and could actually hurt a person.

But still needs a blade then I take it? So like no wrist mounted coilguns and no Nerf gun with thumb tack bullets i take it then?

But still needs a blade then I take it? So like no wrist mounted coilguns and no Nerf gun with thumb tack bullets i take it then?

Yeah, no stuff like that. I mean, if you had like a maul, or a cool-looking hammer, I wouldn't care. It doesn't necessarily need an edge on it.

No guns I already said, in the OP I believe.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, no stuff like that. I mean, if you had like a maul, or a cool-looking hammer, I wouldn't care. It doesn't necessarily need an edge on it.

No guns I already said, in the OP I believe.

Would my pet snapping turtle tied to a stick qualify as an exotic weapon in that case? Its sharp, it can hurt people, and its adorably horrifying

Would my pet snapping turtle tied to a stick qualify as an exotic weapon in that case? Its sharp, it can hurt people, and its adorably horrifying

I don't really need jokes like that man...

Please try and be serious? If you really have some weapons or something to post, go do it.

• Brohoof 2

Not really bro. Maybe if it was a real knight sword I would want to see it.

I probably already know the answer to this very obvious question but would a bamboo stick count or letter openers shaped like a katana or a piece?

I probably already know the answer to this very obvious question but would a bamboo stick count or letter openers shaped like a katana or a piece?

A stick of bamboo? No.

Depends on how large the letter opener is. If it's tiny, I really don't want to see it. I mean if it has a larger size, I wouldn't mind.