Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Recherché's Ask Thread

The Recherche

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Design wise, do you prefer Equestria Girls Rarity or Pony Rarity? 

That's a difficult question, actually. When all is said and done, however, I would likely go with Pony form. While I do appreciate a glimpse into what Rarity would be like in a human-centered world, helped by the fact that EQG Rarity is a bit younger than her Pony counterpart, I find the EQG Rarity a touch flanderized from what I have seen. Not to mention, while I do like that the EQG and Pony Rarities have different ages, I ultimately prefer a more adult cast, since I find that adults tend to have less... specialized, or niche issues to overcome, especially since Pony Rarity has an advancing career. :darling: I absolute adore both, however, as you have likely guessed.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you could hang out with Rarity for a day, what would you do?"

That is quite an interesting question, actually. If I were to chose, most of the day would likely consist of fashion inquiries and shopping, if I am to be honest. :darling:

Yes, I am aware that I am a rather boring individual. :-D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Yes, I am aware that I am a rather boring individual. :-D

Rarity fans are NOT boring, we're creative. :darling:

Do you have a favorite Rarity song?

I LOVE hearing Rarity sing. :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Rarity fans are NOT boring, we're creative. :darling:

Do you have a favorite Rarity song?

I LOVE hearing Rarity sing. :D

That is a much better way to describe it. :-D

I do indeed! As of now, I enjoy Becoming Popular quite a bit. :mlp_grin: It is rather simple, but it is among my favorite "I am amazing" songs that I have listened to thus far,

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Starforce said:

Hi! I hope you are doing well. What have you been up to? @The Recherche

Nothing you wouldn't expect, honestly. I actually have a job now, so that has been devouring quite a lot of my time lately. I do appreciate having something to do to fill the time though, if nothing else; I tend to get rather stir-crazy if I just sit around too much. The paycheck also doesn't hurt, even if the job itself isn't all that fun. :-D

How about yourself? Well, I hope?

• Brohoof 1

@The Recherche

What kind of job? Glad to hear you are being successful. In my time this year I have been reading a lot. I read a 2 million word story on Fimfiction called The Olden World. I have read others called the Night's Stars, Antipodes, and Austraeoh (just finished that one). I've read some of the longest stories on fimfic and it feels successful and quite impactful to complete them. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Starforce said:

@The Recherche

What kind of job? Glad to hear you are being successful. In my time this year I have been reading a lot. I read a 2 million word story on Fimfiction called The Olden World. I have read others called the Night's Stars, Antipodes, and Austraeoh (just finished that one). I've read some of the longest stories on fimfic and it feels successful and quite impactful to complete them. 

Just regular retail rubbish. Like I said; nothing fun, but nothing terrible either. I am doing it more as a resume builder than anything.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the stories, though; it is definitely more intellectually stimulating than just watching Netflix or hulu all day. I do admire the creative passion a lot of other bronies have or had. I tend to just give up on anything creative after 30 minutes. :please:

• Brohoof 1