Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Recherché's Ask Thread

The Recherche

You can probably guess what's going on here; I'll be answering any sort of question you ask me, if you feel inclined! :) It can be anything; my favorite color, the day of the week I eat the most granola bars, my favorite brand of keyboard... anything, as long as it's not way too personal!

So if you ever wanted to ask me any questions, feel free to, and I'll try to reply as soon as possible!

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Is Rar' your waifu~?

Nah, I just think she's cute! Especially alongside Applejack!

3 hours ago, Sherbert said:

What made you decide on your username?

"Recherché" refers to something that is exotic or rare. I think you can probably tell where this is going! :grin:

9 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Nah, I just think she's cute! Especially alongside Applejack!

"Recherché" refers to something that is exotic or rare. I think you can probably tell where this is going! :grin:

Rarijack is a personal favorite of mine.

Almost forgot a question. Do you think Rarity looks cute in her glasses? I sure do!

7c0780e926de849b45265ceef60abc92.jpg

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Rarijack is a personal favorite of mine.

Almost forgot a question. Do you think Rarity looks cute in her glasses? I sure do!

Word! I think I like them as a duo because they shouldn't go together, yet they somehow do! :icwudt:

Anyways, I think Rarity's glasses make her look pretty cute... but not as much as flowers do!

wxk5iSE.jpg

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, ultrairongorilla said:

What kind of hobbies do you have?

I won't lie; I don't have a whole lot going on right now. :pout: I used to play video games a lot, but I've kinda fallen out of it lately. I've mostly been focusing on writing as of now, but even then, I don't do a whole lot of it. I suppose collecting would fit the bill of being a hobby? If so, than that's been the dominant hobby of mine right now (What can I say? I like me some merch!). The last thing I can really think of to add is watching MLP: FiM, but even then, I've been watching it at a snail's pace (I honestly can't bring myself to binge watch a show; I just can't be interested for that long).

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Shabb3r said:

What's your favorite animated movie?

I would have to say Kung Fu Panda 2! The characters are great, the humor is great, the animation is beautiful, the soundtrack is amazing, and I won't spoil anything, but there are some serious tearjerkers in this movie! I could probably write an essay on why I love this movie, but I'll spare you a few dozen paragraphs! :please: I would highly recommend that you see this movie (after you watch the original, which was already pretty damn good)!

Would you mind if I asked you the same question? :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

What would you say is your favourite overall movie?

It's hard to say, really; there are just so many good movies out there! :icwudt: Here are just a few movies I absolutely love:

The aforementioned Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 (I was honestly disappointed with Kung Fu Panda 3... :pout:)

Godzilla (2014)

The LEGO Movie

Batman: Under the Red Hood

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

• Brohoof 2

On 3/19/2018 at 9:49 AM, Recherche said:

I would have to say Kung Fu Panda 2! The characters are great, the humor is great, the animation is beautiful, the soundtrack is amazing, and I won't spoil anything, but there are some serious tearjerkers in this movie! I could probably write an essay on why I love this movie, but I'll spare you a few dozen paragraphs! :please: I would highly recommend that you see this movie (after you watch the original, which was already pretty damn good)!

Would you mind if I asked you the same question? :)

I actually watched part of that movie but somehow never finished it... I gotta go back...

I have too many! In animation my top three would have to be How to Train Your Dragon (story, soundtrack, and animation), the MLP Movie (animation, character design, and soundtrack), and Despicable Me (characterization and humor)

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a two-parter. :P 

1. Do you own a Nintendo Switch?

2a. If the answer to question one is yes, what's your favourite game that you own so far?

b. If the answer to question one is no, would you like to get one? :catface: 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, wow! I didn't expect to see this thread again! :squee:

Anyways, yes, I do own a Nintendo Switch! :) 

What is my favorite game? I would have to say DOOM, honestly. :rarity: Even though I own Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild... I don't like those 2 games as much as most folks do. Neither of them are terrible, but I honestly think they were a little overhyped. :rarity:

Thanks for asking, Wanna-B! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ChB Oh, uh... Sorry, but I don't actually have one, nor can I even remotely play one; that was just the most random thing I could think of at the time. :adorkable: Sorry!

Well, just to be sure you didn't waste your time, what songs do you like to play? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

@Recherche I like to play classical music, such as music by Mozart and Schubert. 

For fun, I also like to play music from MLP and other media.

Another question: What's your favorite MLP episode, so far?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

@ChB I have only sen 20 or so so far, but I really liked Look Before you Sleep and Sonic Rainboom! :D

What are yours? :ooh:

Two of my overall favorites are from Season 1: Friendship is Magic and Suited for Success. 

Good choice of episodes, though! The former is one of my favorite "slice of life" episodes, and the latter is one of my favorite Rainbow Dash episodes.

Another question, if you don't mind: I notice that you like "Call of Duty: World at War." Do you like Multiplayer and/or Zombies? :) 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, ChB said:

Another question, if you don't mind: I notice that you like "Call of Duty: World at War." Do you like Multiplayer and/or Zombies? :) 

Honestly? I don't like either of those modes. :adorkable: I'm not good enough to be useful in a multiplayer match, and the zombies mode just doesn't appeal to me. I really liked the campaign, though!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Honestly? I don't like either of those modes. :adorkable: I'm not good enough to be useful in a multiplayer match, and the zombies mode just doesn't appeal to me. I really liked the campaign, though!

I liked the campaign, too. I'll bet one of your favorite levels was Vendetta, as I absolutely loved that one! :D 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

How did you get that tinnitus of yours, if you don't mind me asking?

My dumbass teenager self listened to his music too loud. :lie: