Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Marvel Cinematic Universe Rp OOC

Buck Testa

6 hours ago, JustAnAmatureWriter said:

@Buck Testa

I should have all the twecks done today and the new form posted.

I actually might start soon since I have a general idea of how the opening post should go. That way your character can jump in once she is ready. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

Would it be too much for Lucius to have a sassy AI assistant kind of like how Jarvis is?

I would probably say so. Jarvis is a complex system made on the resources of a billionaire genius and a main character in the Verse. While your character might be a millionaire off of illegal activity, it would be a bit much to say that he had the same set up as someone like Tony.   

@Brilliance Sorry for wrecking your comp so early in the game but ya kinda forced my hand hacking into the house of a billionaire with a Human Level artificial intelligence keeping guard. S.H.I.E.L.D being able to override him is understandable, but someone casually hacking into his system is going to have a bad time lol. 

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

I would probably say so. Jarvis is a complex system made on the resources of a billionaire genius and a main character in the Verse. While your character might be a millionaire off of illegal activity, it would be a bit much to say that he had the same set up as someone like Tony.

Yeah, understandable.

Could he at least have a butler?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Yeah, understandable.

Could he at least have a butler?

Sure. Jarvis initially was a butler in the comics. However I would like some info on this butler. Spice him up a bit. 

Edited by Buck Testa

2 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Sure. Jarvis initially was a butler in the comics. However I would like some info on this butler. Spice him up a bit. 

Cool thx. I'll get to thinking something up.

Ok, one Butler coming up.

Name: Alexander 

Pronunciation(s):
Nickname(s): N/A
Sign: Libra
Birthday: September 22rd
Relatives: N/A
Appearance: Blond hair
Body: Normal
Outfits: A clean white suit
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 13 stone
Personality
-        Positive Traits       -
Caring, compassionate, loyal, large sense of morality
-        Negative Traits       -

Too loyal
Dislikes: loud noise, messiness
Fears: being alone
Quirks:  OCD
Turn On's: N/A
Turn Offs: N/A
History

• Orphan who grew up on the streets
  • Lucius' childhood friend

Quotes: "Family isn't in blood, it's in those who you hold closest to you heart.
Extra: Acts as Lucius' anchor to reality and keeps him in check. Acts very much as an older brother/mother to Lucius

I know that the backstory is almost entirely non-existent, but I just wanted to get the main stuff done now and i'll work on history a little later.

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

@Brilliance Sorry for wrecking your comp so early in the game but ya kinda forced my hand hacking into the house of a billionaire with a Human Level artificial intelligence keeping guard. S.H.I.E.L.D being able to override him is understandable, but someone casually hacking into his system is going to have a bad time lol. 

No, it’s fine. I wasn’t planning on being in there for long. I was actually gonna have my computer be shut down and forced out by Jarvis anyway! Thanks!

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Brilliance said:

No, it’s fine. I wasn’t planning on being in there for long. I was actually gonna have my computer be shut down and forced out by Jarvis anyway! Thanks!

Sweet. I'm looking forward to the reaction lol. 

1 hour ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Cool thx. I'll get to thinking something up.

Ok, one Butler coming up.

Name: Alexander 

Pronunciation(s):
Nickname(s): N/A
Sign: Libra
Birthday: September 22rd
Relatives: N/A
Appearance: Blond hair
Body: Normal
Outfits: A clean white suit
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 13 stone
Personality
-        Positive Traits       -
Caring, compassionate, loyal, large sense of morality
-        Negative Traits       -

Too loyal
Dislikes: loud noise, messiness
Fears: being alone
Quirks:  OCD
Turn On's: N/A
Turn Offs: N/A
History

• Orphan who grew up on the streets
  • Lucius' childhood friend

Quotes: "Family isn't in blood, it's in those who you hold closest to you heart.
Extra: Acts as Lucius' anchor to reality and keeps him in check. Acts very much as an older brother/mother to Lucius

I know that the backstory is almost entirely non-existent, but I just wanted to get the main stuff done now and i'll work on history a little later.

I'm really not fond of this profile style. There's a lot of superfluous information I'm really not going to be using. "Signs" for example, unless the person actually pays attention to horoscopes and invests personal interest into following what they say I really don't care what it is. It's my bad for not making a more comprehensive profile sheet, this is just me venting about it lol. 

You don't have to make a backstory for him, but keep in mind that I'll probably fill in those blanks for ze dramaz. 

@Brilliance I'm fairly sure that Jarvis isn't known to the general public. At least from what I recall of the first movie. Perhaps You could edit the post to question who or what Jarvis was? 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Sweet. I'm looking forward to the reaction lol. 

I'm really not fond of this profile style. There's a lot of superfluous information I'm really not going to be using. "Signs" for example, unless the person actually pays attention to horoscopes and invests personal interest into following what they say I really don't care what it is. It's my bad for not making a more comprehensive profile sheet, this is just me venting about it lol. 

You don't have to make a backstory for him, but keep in mind that I'll probably fill in those blanks for ze dramaz. 

@Brilliance I'm fairly sure that Jarvis isn't known to the general public. At least from what I recall of the first movie. Perhaps You could edit the post to question who or what Jarvis was? 

Absolutely. Although I do think that the general public did know. And also, even if they did not, London idolizes Stark, so he would probably know. 

19 minutes ago, Brilliance said:

Absolutely. Although I do think that the general public did know. And also, even if they did not, London idolizes Stark, so he would probably know. 

I can buy that. I could maybe see him fanboying a bit while cursing up a storm. That actually would be pretty fun lol.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

I only really used it because I was able to copy paste the format from Lucius' one.

Like I said, it's my bad for not making the character sheet I wanted more obvious. I'm just venting a little you're fine.

@Brilliance if you want to make it so your character knows what JARVIS is on account of his massive fanboy knowledge of him, I'm totes down for that. Other than that I like the meat of your post, how you go about saving your comp and everything is real nice. Paints a picture. I'm just looking for a reaction shot for Jarvis suddenly appearing and what not. 

• Brohoof 1

@Powerhaus Sure I'd like her Profile. Give me pertinent info and her backstory. How they met, yadda yadda yadda. 

Also, I would prefer ooc stuff to be in the ooc section. It's kinda messy when there are parentheses talking out of character in the rp itself. 

Also your characters boss will be giving you a call shortly lol. 

@Powerhaus Could you flesh that post out for me please? Scene descriptions, what he may be feeling, paint a word picture of the scene for me. There's a reason I put it in the advanced rp section. It's alright if it takes a bit longer to post. Also like I said i'd prefer the () stuff to be in the OOC chat. 

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

@Powerhaus Could you flesh that post out for me please? Scene descriptions, what he may be feeling, paint a word picture of the scene for me. There's a reason I put it in the advanced rp section. It's alright if it takes a bit longer to post. Also like I said i'd prefer the () stuff to be in the OOC chat. 

Absolutely. Gotcha. 

• Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

Spoiler

I hope this is better then the other one.

- JustAnAmatureWriter

General

Name: McKenzie Alex Reed

Date of Birth: October 4th, 1984

Zodiac: Libra || Horse

Species: Human

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Romantic Orientation: Pan Romantic

Heritage: Scottish, Irish, German

Ethnicity: American

Personal

Likes: Movies, Music, Nature, Animals, Ranches, Forests, Old People/Disabled People, Little Children, Cuddling, Classic Old Cars, having Fun, Comic Books, Video Games, Pokemon Cards

Dislikes: Cocky People, Ungrateful People, People who take advantage of others, Abuse, Liars, Those who pick on the weak

Hobbies: Writing, Playing The Guitar, Parkour, Singing, Cooking, Gaming

Fears: Aquaphobia - Fear of Drowning, Claustrophobia - Fear of Small Spaces, Coulrophobia - Fear of Clowns,Entomophobia - Fear of Grasshoppers, Pediophobia - Fear of Dolls, Trypanophobia - Fear of Needles

Personality: McKenzie is a stubborn, adventurous women that seeks out danger and faces it head on. She is loving a protective person, that is willing to do anything to keep the ones she cares about out of harm's way. McKenzie is very smart and creative and it usually  helps her out when she gets stuck in certain and deadly situations. She can be very fierce and sassy to other when she wants too; but also be a completely weirdo. McKenzie is very sensitive to certain things like her past and body. She is very insecure about herself and in relationships about why the person choose her. McKenzie is very nerdy and boyish, she will often references nerd things and act like a guy most of the time. She is an introvert and an night owl, she will most likely stay up really late and sleep really late into the day.

Favorites

Foods: Pop Tarts, Cheesecake, Dark Chocolate, Steak, Strawberries, Apples, Pears

Colors: Any shade of blue or green

Season: Winter

Activities: Parkour, Dancing, Writing, Playing her guitar, Hanging out with her Best friends

Time of Day: Midnight

Appearance

Looks: + +

Height: 5’ 6 ½”

Weight: 158 lbs

Skin Tone: Classic Ivory

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair Style: Long, usually in a ponytail

Body Type: Hourglass

Piercings: Three piercings on left ear

Scars/Birthmarks: scars on shoulder blades from infected spider bites, scars on lower left upper arm from cutting

Tattoos: Tribal Tattoo on right shoulder, Little Sister’s name on her lower left under arm, Tribal Dragon tattoo on back

Style/Outfits: Normal, WorkOut, SleepWear, Fancy

Health

Sight: 20/20

Mental Health: She has paranoia and depression

Physical Health: She is physical health

Sleep Patterns: She tends to move around in the same spot as she sleeps, if she wakes up from something she will turn on her side and go back to sleep

Allergies/Other: She as seasonal allergies. She has non - lethal disease that cause her to get really bad blood noses and sometimes cough up blood

Abilities/Statistics  

Intelligence: 7/10

Martial Arts: 8/10

Battle Skill: 6/10

Strategy: 9 ½ /10

Teamwork: 3/10

Super Hero Info

Name: Reaper

Outfit: +

Weapons: Bo staff ( Actual turns into an scythe), Double Sided Daggers, Two Pistols, Bow and Arrow

Fighting Style: Mixed Martial Arts and Krav Maga

Quotes: “ Someone’s death is more tragic when their story isn’t finished”

Relationship

Parent(s):

• Marshall Reed; Biological Father
  • Camille Sherman; Biological Mother
  • Patrick White; Adoptive Father
  • Michelle White; Adoptive Mother
  • Andrew Jackson; Mentor/Death

Sibling(s):

• Carrick White; Adoptive Brother
  • Tristan White; Adoptive Sister
  • Kayden White; Adoptive Brother
  • D’Angelo White; Adoptive Brother
  • Alex Randles; Younger Biological Half Brother
  • Aurora; Younger Biological Half Sister

Other Relatives:

• Kent Reed; Biological Uncle
  • Merilee Reed; Biological Aunt

Best Friends:

• Savannah Jerome
  • Hannah Hollenbeck

Friends:

• Zachary Kirstein
  • Autumn Johnson
  • Kellie Milliner
  • Ella Byington

Enemy(ies): HYDRA

Pet(s): King; Male; German Shepherd

Backstory

Childhood Years - McKenzie was the first born to Camille and Marshall Reed. A year after her birth; her parents got divorced, after the divorce her mother left her fend of herself. One year after McKenzie was left to fend for herself her mother got remarried and had her little brother Alex. The same process happened to her little brother, but she was there to take him under her wing and took care of them both. McKenzie took on the role of mother, to take care of her brother. When McKenzie was 4 her mother now had a boyfriend that abused her and Alex along with the help of her mother. McKenzie little sister was born and she was immediately became protective of her baby sister. Six months on a late night, McKenzie and her little brother where locked into a room; while their mother's boyfriend strangled their baby sister. Soon the police arrived and the two siblings finally left the room. After McKenzie's little sister's death, she was taken to her father, but her father was not able to take care of her; so she was taken to her aunt and uncle. She stayed with her biological aunt and uncle took her in. She stayed with her biological aunt and uncle for a year in and out of foster care. Until a family decide to adopt her. She moved into the family's home and was later adoptable by them at the age of six. As she lived with the family problems with stealing food and lying surfaced. Besides with the problems with stealing and lying her life was fine. She often got in trouble with stealing and lying. She started to show signs of depression and her therapists put her on anti-depression pills. She did well in school made good friends along the way her sixth grade is where she began to suffer in school.

Teenage Years - McKenzie’s 7th grade year came around her grades came up along with the dreams of meeting someone. The dreams would consist of her telling the person how her day went to the point where she need comfort and the person offered it. Her grades stayed at a good level as she went on to 8th grade, befriending her best friend. She continued to have the dreams where she would meet a man named Andrew Jackson or what he called himself. She would grew close to entity that watched over her. As she reached 9th grade her grades dropped a bit but she manage to keep herself a float. She continued through high school trying her best to keep herself in an good place and not let her mental abuse from her family take her down. McKenzie still missed her little sister and made a deal with the entity that visited her in her dreams. She would do anything to see her little sister once to know that she was still with her. Well the entity that visited her accept her request but in return she would have to bare the powers that the entity, Death himself had to bare. But she would not receive this powers until a certain time.

Adult Years - McKenzie graduate High School, her and her best friend moved together to Brooklyn, New York. McKenzie decided to go to school online while her best friend went to an fancy art college near by. McKenzie picked a job up as a bartender, but soon also picked up becoming an street racer to help get their bills paid. She took Mixed Martial Arts class and Krav Maga classes. She continued to have the dreams where she would meet death and sometimes her little sister would be with her. While she took her defense classes, she caught on fast and became the top in her class. When she turned 21 one, the powers that Death said she would have came slowly. She began to notice her eyes would often turn Crimson Red and the inside of her veins would turn black. She also notice she started to become stronger, faster, heightened sense and amazing reflexes. She didn’t tell her best friend, not wanting to drag the person she cared about into what she did. She continued her bartending job and illegal street racing and learning how to control the powers she had the the few that still where to come.

Theme Songs

Hold Me Down By: Halsey

Weak By: AJR

Blame By: Air Traffic Controller

Migraine By: Twenty One Pilots

Notes

1. She enjoys playing her guitar, but usually will play her guitar and sing when she is alone
  2. Her german shepherd goes everywhere with her. King is her emotional support dog, he is consider a service dog
  3. Her Nicknames are Kenzie, Kenz, Lucifer, Charlie  
  4. She owns an 1969 Ford Mustang and Yamaha r1 2015
Edited by JustAnAmatureWriter
  • Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

yes

Could I get more of a description of what he looks like. I see that he's pale and 6'2, he's got combed back black hair, and he usually wears suits. What does his face look like? How built or lack there of is he? 

I'm working on a post for your character and I don't want to assume things. 

• Brohoof 1