Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poorly Explained Character Development

Wonderbolt Slipstream

Rainbow Dash is acting out. Her friends decide to make her stop by forcibly shoving a rusty pike up her rectum

I couldn't express my thoughts and feelings in a coherent manner so everyone had to suffer until they learned how to change my metaphoric diaper which makes me feel bad also.

Oh wait, I had to poorly explain 5aea427c6fa88_136303477591-Kopija(2).png.0c9af48b4777c98981e0c809a3c4940f.png

Shut-in unicorn decides to learn friendship academically, somehow becomes a princess for her troubles, proceeds to lose her edge. 

Brash pegasus repeatedly convinced to stop being rude, occasionally forgets.  

• Brohoof 1

Princess Luna went from playful princess in S2 to edgy princess we know today. Her playful side has been thrown into the comics result into 2 different characters for different fans who want to see Luna as a playful princess or a very serious one.:ooh:

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Rainbow represents loyalty but never shows it. >_>

Rainbow's original element of harmony is bravery, not loyalty. Everything we know is a lie...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Old depressed donkey moving to town to die alone is harassed into being friends with crazy earth pony with mail order bride.

Forgetful princess pony harasses and bribes long forgotten shut in unicorn friend to rekindle their friendship.

Edited by Singe

2 hours ago, Singe said:

Old depressed donkey moving to town to die alone is harassed into being friends with crazy earth pony with mail order bride.

Forgetful princess pony harasses and bribes long forgotten shut in unicorn friend to rekindle their friendship.

That was something I was kinda angry about "hey, sorry I forgot about you after I saved the world, can we be friends again?" seriously Twilight?

Pink Pony makes everyone smile except for donkey pony so Pink Pony stalks donkey pony until he smiles.

Shy pony makes Zephyr Pony get a job and kicks him out when he refuses. Zephyr Pony decides to not be lazy and does some pony’s hair.

Zephyr Pony wants to date Rainbow Pony. Rainbow Pony is disgusted.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:10 AM, Lambdadelta said:

Princess Luna went from playful princess in S2 to edgy princess we know today. Her playful side has been thrown into the comics result into 2 different characters for different fans who want to see Luna as a playful princess or a very serious one.:ooh:

I would not consider these traits mutually exclusive. I would not be confused if her playful side reemerged in the show. 

On 5/4/2018 at 12:25 PM, Singe said:

This seems like a pretty good explanation to me. 

• 1 year later...