Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

w1kk3d

Well, I have noticed this a few times in past episodes, but non as apparent as the latest episode. She acts like a princess in reality would. She doesn't tend to help the common pony that much. Makes show appearances and has favorites. In most cartoons like this (don't get me wrong I admire it's difference) she would have helped the butler carrying Rarity's bags. But instead she just walks off and chuckles. She also does that at the Grand Galloping Galla, and again at the sweet shop.

I don't think she is as kind to her subjects as other princesses from kids shows I have seen.

Thoughts or input? Perhaps a counter argument?

Well we haven't seen any situation other than the butler that shows how she treats commoners. For the most part she seems pretty nice, I wouldn't really judge her too harshly because she chuckled at an overworked butler.

• Brohoof 1

She's kind for the most part, but not perfect by any stretch.

As for the butler... considering her immortality, I have no doubt that she will one day laugh right with him about that memory in the future when he's an older, stronger, and more capable unicorn. Also, keep in mind that she is his princess; having her help him do his job may very well have caused him more grief than a moment of weakness in front of her.

• Brohoof 1

My opinion is that Celestia above all is patient.

If a 60 year old man has "seen it all" and can easily predict how people will think and act, how much more would a ~1000+ year old Supreme Monarch? In as much inferred silent patient wisdom that a character like Zecora or Big Macintosh has, Celestia is likely just more playful with that power and wisdom. It's compounded by her desire to spite the idea that she should be protected and harboured so by her inordinate staff in Canterlot, and outrageous nigh-fearful fervor of her subjects.

• Brohoof 2

I'll say it right now. We NEED an episode that centers around her. She's important enough to the plot that it would be nice to see her featured in an episode.

Griffin The Brush-Off's appearance of Celestia laying down in a fireside den resting against a pillow by herself in soft amber light is more than enough for me to take of the idea of an episode devoted to her and her alone.

what?

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you just said. :/

what?

Following Twilight's Letter in the episode that has Gilda in it, there is a tiny epilogue scene of Celestia about to respond to Twilight.

I made a inference regarding the staging of that scene.

Edited by Blue

Whoops, beaten to it, oh well. ^^

what?

Blue's referring to this:

Posted Image

Dat Celestia = More than enough justification to give her an episode of her own.

I'll leave you to interpret his intentions.

Edited by Swoop

She's a troll.

I have to agree, she's quite a good troll when she needs to be one, but overaly she's nice i guess

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0A_cvvKexQ&feature=related

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRlpZKJ0Elc&feature=related

• Brohoof 1

Celestia? Kind? Comeon, we all know she is a iron hoofed trolling evil ruler, I mean.......She sends 2 tickets to sparkle insted of six or seven, and dose other things throughout both seasons