Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever came across an “odd” moment in good games?

Thorgir the Mighty

I’ve made this thread to discuss some fairly odd,creepy,funny unexpected moments in otherwise good games.

This of course can be from the NES all the way to the Xbox Scorpio and so on.

these can be on purpose from the creators or a glitch.

mine is when I encountered SA-X from Metroid fusion for the GBA. 

When Trixie forces you to drink your own *** in Banned from Equestria Daily. (I didn't know the significance of the precious muffins until today! >.<)

589605b3cba9841eabab60ef.png

^Bow before your new lord and saviour!

Topic moved into Media Discussion as it does not showcase or ask assistance with any projects of your creation. ^^

In Ori and the Blind Forest where you can teleport to the end of the game by getting to the water tree and then save while jumping through a bunch of portals.

I remember back in Pokémon Emerald, fighting a wild Seedot. Little thing it was, away back in a forest I'm quite certain it's kind didn't appear in & using attacks I know it shouldn't be capable of. And one of those attacks being Frustration. The move that gets stronger the worse the Pokémon is treated …

… like I had found another trainer's abandoned & enraged little acorn sprite…

Could also list the cleary hacked boss shiny Pokémon I've gotten! Kyogre looks weird enough without being neon-pink! I still go a little bit more insane everytime I look at Queli, the Eldritch Aberration that it is, trying to grasp how anything this insane could possibly exist in any form, lol!

• Brohoof 1

An odd moment? I've had quite a few of those.

One that stands out right now is when I was playing Garry's mod and having all props on the map either disappear completely or being able to go through them.

• 9 months later...

I remember playing the original Star Wars Battlefront 2 and having myself clip through the floor once. That was...something.