Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr
Message added by Jeric

Discord
Cadance

Recommended Posts

All righty, Discord and Cadence were obvious choices here, but I also have to give a vote to this sweet lass. :wub:

ms_harshwhinny_go_next_town_by_tikrs007-

Though I will admit guilt for not voting Whiplash for one obvious reason...sorry Whiplash the Mustache. :(

whiplash_by_chainchomp2-d61l59i.png

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment

... ... Well this is a proper graveyard. What's the matter forum? You burned all your shit yesterday and now you're all too groggy to type? Don't you all want to raise this here princess up into the air?! No? Then why don't you all just mindlessly vote for sphinx and dump the rest of your votes onto lost causes that cannot win? Kappa.png.df3bb7a415c84f1bf8931c0bea5ad930.png

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment

6 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Right, and 'Starlight' made the wildcard for group 10. :okiedokieloki:

 

Midnight Sparkle completely slipped my mind D:

 

Just remembered that I reserved the right to substitute minor characters in the Qualification Round

Midnight Sparkle and Sci-Twi are now a member of Group 32!  I didn't include any other EqG Mane Six counterparts, but this should be acceptable. 

  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Do you have a master list of pony names or something?! :blink:

I haven't heard the names of at least a quarter of the ponies in this competition. 

Yep. I had a script that scraped the MLP Wikia and pulled all the names of characters and such based on their urls. But, it missed a few. It also caught some extremely obscure characters that appear for a second in Season 1. 

2 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Noteworthy

He's tomorrow too. ;)

 

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment

23 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yep. I had a script that scraped the MLP Wikia and pulled all the names of characters and such based on their urls. But, it missed a few. It also caught some extremely obscure characters that appear for a second in Season 1. 

He's tomorrow too. ;)

 

Think we can swap out a name or two from the bat pony wiki? 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Badges

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Think we can swap out a name or two from the bat pony wiki? 

Depends. I'm open to one of the old school ones. Midnight Blossom or Echo from /mlp/ come to mind. I don't want to inadvertently add a members OC though, but IIRC that list is fairly small. 

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment

Just now, Jeric said:

Depends. I'm open to one of the old school ones. Midnight Blossom or Echo from /mlp/ come to mind. I don't want to inadvertently add a members OC though, but IIRC that list is fairly small. 

Either will be fine. Heck, if I knew members could be substituted, I would've had one of them take the place of "Batpony Guard" in Group 27.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...