• Cello
    • Flute
    • Trumpet
    • Tuba
    • Guitar
    • Drums
    • Clarinet
    • Other: State what

I currently don't play any instruments, but when I did used to play the Trombone as part of my school's band, and I also used to play the Guitar when I was younger, but I stopped playing years ago, I was never really good at it to begin with tbh ^_^

• Brohoof 1

My main instrument is the guitar, and I play both acoustic and electric. I also play the tenor saxophone, and I know a little bit about drumming, I have a cheap drum set in my basement that I play from time to time. I’m learning vocals as well, not sure if that counts as an instrument though. :P 

I refuse to be other'd! But I do appreciate you actually including woodwind and brass instruments on the poll!

I play the oboe and bassoon. I've been playing bassoon for like eleven and a half years now, and oboe for nearly three. Otherwise, I have a collection of brass and woodwind instruments and love messing with any of them from time to time. My favorites beyond oboe and bassoon are tenor saxophone and bass clarinet. I recently got a tenor recorder and really adore it as well (but it's hard to play without hurting my hands from stretching. D: )

• Brohoof 1

I play the piano and I used to play on a violin. 

I've also been considering getting into playing the accordion. 

• 2 weeks later...

I started to learn the guitar late last year, I have a cheap electric that a friend was throwing away and my fathers acoustic to practice with.

i know flute/piccolo/base flute, accoustic/bass/electric guitar, and twelve-hole ocarina.... i-i'm also practising my singing...

(edited)

I play trombone and can play euphonium, however ive been nerfed recently because of braces :scoots: .

Im sort of teaching myself the frets on a guitar when I’m driving :ooh: . I know each fret increases the pitch a half step and know the natural key of each string. Haven’t tried it for real yet.

Edited by Totally Not Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

my brother's a musician and he had many guitars lying around untoutched(he has way too many)so i asked for one and am now playing some tunes from time to time on it,(i'm a total amateur though)

• Brohoof 1

I mainly just play my 6-string electric guitar, but my uncle teaches me how to play a seven-string and every now and then I get to play his 8-string :squee:

I do play a bit of drums, although I don't have an actual drum set, I use some stuff around the house(i.e My backpack as a snare and such), but I'm not exactly talented at them, although I can play simple beats!

I used to dabble in bass, but it didn't speak to me as much as regular guitars did. I even play some acoustic, but I'm not really that into it honestly :P