Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your dream woman/man when you were a teenager?

Reecejackox

On 7/6/2018 at 9:45 AM, Christmas Angel Dust said:

I am currently a teenager so...

I have a massive crush on Twilight Sparkle...

and I am currently dating my dream boyfriend ( @King of Canterlot)

wow, well just under 2 years later, here I am,
still a teenager,
Not currently dating @King of Canterlot (but honestly I genuinely miss him with every ounce of my living, and I'd do anything to be with him, even if it was just a day, it could even be an hour, and considering I haven't been able to stop thinking about him for 2 full years), I would say he's my dream man, and I would do anything for him

People are joking in here about only having a dream car. Literally for me, that was getting a bassoon. Lol. I think I even had a signature image on forums for a short time as a teenager that proclaimed I didn't need a boyfriend if I had a bassoon. =P That sounds a bit weird when I think back on it.

I was confused during my teenage years. Liking guys (or trying hard to convince myself I did, anyway). Liking girls, and then (when we get to the time I mentioned above) just proclaiming I don't have any interest in either. By the tail end of my teenage years I now had an ideal partner, because I was dating her.

Edited by Envy

I posted here before that it was Neil Patrick Harris (wow, he's way too f***ing old for me, and he's not remotely as good-looking as I thought back then):

Neil-Patrick-Harris.jpg

Non-celebrity-wise, though, I was actually into a guy I knew in high school, who I'm sure has figured out by now I had a crush on him. But I've since moved on to better crushes, and having a real-life boyfriend now that I'm in my twenties. :P I'll just counterbalance my cringy celebrity crush from 7 or 8 years ago, with the one I have now and as early as when I was 18 or 19 (so it works in the context of this thread). Hey, even people who are in relationships already can crush on others. Especially if they're fictional and you had a crush on them long before you met your SO... Right...? :sealed:

6545c0302511196a261f3808d6d91486--borderlands--graphic-novel.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I usually keep to myself with such things, but... there was one celebrity. One whose style never reached my own country sadly. At least not to an extent it was popularized in the USA back in the day.

Avril Lavigne. The grunge icon of 90's/00's. Carefree attitude. Radiating confidence. Wonderful appearance. And an absolutely angelic voice. I used to not listen to her music much back in the day, but she still was my absolute #1. And if somebody asked me... she still is, I guess. She represents a lot I'd love to see in a partner, for many various reasons.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I wasn't interested in people as a teenager I was interested in making gains building muscles so of course that got me a lot of attention from both genders honestly at the time I had arms about the size of most peoples legs so no never was interested in people. My preference was simple, loyal, virgin. I still at the time only thought of being the best version of myself.

• Brohoof 1

I may have mentioned this many time, but my dream girl was a special friend I met online.  We sometime talk about meeting each other in person one day and sharing each other different places that we can visit together. She's always there for me and me likewise for her. I thought to myself, this is the girl whom I want to spend my life with. We known each other for about 3 years online. Till one day all the sudden she ghosted me for no reason. I wish I could've removed her from facebook early on, so that I didn't have to find out that a year later she got married to other guy and now a mother.  It was bitter sweet for me and I won't go much details on my feelings on this. But overall,  I'm happy for her because at least now I know she's doing well and achieved her dream job which is being a teacher for children. Which I did remember her talking about that back when we're teens. The people around her are lucky to have her with them. 

As a teenager, I wanted what is typically considered attractive in a male: muscular, tall, and tough. I also had unrealistic expectations in that I wanted my boyfriend to only spend time with/see me, no exceptions. That was stupid of me and I regret treating my exes the way that I did that my insecurities.

I had this super big crush on this girl in high school that lasted about 3 years so I guess her. 

But like celebrity or something like that I never had that. 

Maybe linked to being demisexual jaja

Maybe Ozzy Osbourne cuz I dreamed and day dreamed about him alot cuz I loved and still love his music so much :ButtercupLaugh:

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

It’s funny because my very first girl crush was Sarah Michelle Gellar. My first guy crush was her husband Freddie Prinze Jr

I actually know who the first is :P . She voiced herself in COD zombies, call of the dead and you can play as her. I forget who the latter is but it’s familiar.

I actually don’t remember my first dream woman. Hmm… dream woman, lower case, lol. I’ll come back to it.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

I actually know who the first is :P . She voiced herself in COD zombies, call of the dead and you can play as her. I forget who the latter is but it’s familiar.

I actually don’t remember my first dream woman. Hmm… dream woman, lower case, lol. I’ll come back to it.

If you ever saw the live action Scooby Doo movies he was Fred in those. He was also in I Know What you Did Last Summer if you seen that movie. 

• Brohoof 1

I liked this girl I’ll just use her first name witch is jesica. She was beautiful and had pretty hair and cool glasses and she was funny and knew my name. :Thorax:
I think she was creeped out by me for starting at her sometimes. 
then one day she came over to the kid that sat next to me and said something about seeing him at a restaurant but I got excited because my sister worked there and maybe I’d see her there but trying to convince my family to go but no one ever wanted to go!!! :Cozy:
anyways she was a year ahead of me and graduated before me and I cried. 

I think I started rambling again

Edited by Twitchy-Tremor