Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your dream woman/man when you were a teenager?

Reecejackox

whether it be a person or a description of a person , who or what did you see as your dream person as your teenager 

a lot of my crushes were blonde celebrities so i am guessing a blonde beauty was my idea of a dream , didnt happen.

Hmm, I'd have to go with this girl I met Freshman year. She was 5 ft and a blond, she had a good sense of humor, and was a very active person. We met in theater class, where I tried to get to know her, and we became friends. She invited me to her birthday, which was held at the junior high after hours because her father was the principle. I had a lot of fun with her that day, roaming the empty campus, though two things kept me from telling her... one I was about as shy as Fluttershy at the time, and two she was Mormon. So even if I had the guts to tell her, she couldn't regardless how she felt. I still hold my memories of her fondly, and if I could ever find her once more I would tell her. But for now, I hope who ever she's with is treating her right.

I kind of liked Neil Patrick Harris back when I was in my early teens :sealed:

Later on, it was a guy at my school. He was kind of obsessed with anime (to the point he had a list of what anime shows he wanted to watch (and it took up several entire pages in a college rule notebook)). He was rather charming, and looked handsome. He also was into similar things I was as far as I knew...Pretty sure he was straight though... *shrug*

I didn't even have an idea of a dream partner until just a couple of years ago when I fell for the second person in my life and was able to see the qualities that made me attracted to both her and the one before. I did date my first love/ex in like the last months of me being a teen, but I didn't yet know what drew me to her aside from having a strong foundation as best friends.

I had 'crushes' in my teens, but I cringe just thinking about them. There was no ideal for me, just shallow crushes here and there. I did not yet understand love, attraction, or even my sexuality. I was all over the place.

(edited)

Wanna know what my dream love interest was? 

Spoiler

IMG_2669.thumb.JPG.88849371eff6e8bcb7a855f57b3aadf6.JPG

That being said, I had a dream car rather than a dream guy. :toldya: And the General Lee is still my dream car...one day I'll own one. :mlp_wink:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Pretty much the same as now, a girl who's smart, with a good sense of humor, adorkable, shares my interests, and most of - accept's me for who I am, faults and all. I love to meet someone like that, but options here locally are limited. :okiedokieloki:

My dream gf/bf then is still the same now. Someone who loves to play video games, someone who has the same music tastes, someone who likes cars and can put up with my personality.

• Brohoof 1

I've always liked Hugh Jackman. I think he has a really nice personality (I'm not talking about Wolverine chopping peoples' bits and pieces off).

Roger Moore is on the list too because he's classy, a little bit naughty, and a whole lot of good natured fun. 

My dreams was heading toward my career..unfortunately "dreams" is the furest it can go. 

• 4 months later...

Movie star = Bo Derek. 

Irl = a girl I went to school with but never had the bottle to ask out. I was crazy about her. Years later I met her in a bar and the topic came up-she said she had wondered what was wrong with her as she’d been just waiting for me to ask her, as she really enjoyed my company. 

The stupid crap you do when you’re a kid. 

• 1 year later...

HAHA well I had a really REALLY major freaking crush on Jimmie Johnson. The NASCAR driver. :sealed: I’m still crushing on him to this day but not as much. :ButtercupLaugh:

Spoiler

65B14E05-010C-46AF-B2EA-88C4CACC7BBF.jpeg.48e59ecfbae99885122c6dff245481f1.jpeg

I don’t know....that picture is pretty hot. 

• Brohoof 1