Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anyone you look up to or admire?

CandyCorn

Anypony who knows me here knows that the one person I admire and look up to most is Clayne Crawford, but don't get me started as to why that is. You ponies would never here the end of it either. :P 

So, who do you look up to and admire most?

• Brohoof 1

Honestly?  I find it hard to get inspiration from anyone.  The only few people I look up to are It's Black Friday from youtube, Jinx Monsoon and Anna-Varney Cantodea.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Weird choice, I know. However, it's just too, TOO easy for me to look up to entertainers who are still refusing to sell out and still sticking to their opinion of making fun of everything or nothing at all in the time we're in now. 

• Brohoof 3

Hmm. That’s hard to think about honestly. 

I’ve dealt with a lot of a-holes and dirtbags during my short time. I find trust to be like an eraser. It gets smaller after each mistake. But, there are some people that don’t take advantage of my kindness. My father and a special friend. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I suppose there's several people I look up to in one way or another. I look up to my parents and siblings on a personal level, and there's also some people in the mlp fandom I admire, such as Dr Wolf, Silver Quill, and Josh Scorcher. I also have people I look up to for more spiritual reasons, such as my church leaders, Russel Nelson, Dallin Oaks, and Henry Eyring.

• Brohoof 1

There are a lot of special people I look up to and admire, both in my personal life and part of the world; past and present, and beyond.

I admire Walt Disney and George Lucas for their creativity, Harold Lloyd for his humor, Nikola Tesla and Werner Von Braun for their scientific achievements and vision of the future, Fred Rogers for his gentle wisdom, Charles Ludwig Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) for his wit and integrity, Donald Trump for his fearlessness, my family for their support, my friends here and elsewhere for always being there, Fr. Stan Swiderski for his insight, Mother Angelica for her clarity, and above all, Jesus Christ, for everything.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

For a very long time, I looked up to Yuji Naka. Mostly because his work was inspiring. But I don't know anymore. The more I know, them less I look up to the guy.

• Brohoof 1

A few artists/cartoonists like Alex (the creator of Gravity Falls), Craig McCracken, and Lauren Faust. YouTube people such as Jacksepticeye and Markiplier are big ones too. To be honest, the biggest person I admire is my own mother.