Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any current fan game projects going on?

AstroJams

Is there any current fan game projects going on? I haven't ran across any lately. I'd like to look at some if y'all have any recommendations. Also is Pony ville shut down or just being dumb? It keeps giving me a 500 error.  

Topic moved into Sugarcube Corner, as it doensn't involve technical aspects related to game development per se. Also, do remember to use the edit function is possible to avoid doubleposting.

Have a lovely day ^^ 

43 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

What about @Rikifive's game? I swear, it's the best fan game project I've ever seen. It could even be better than Fighting Is Magic.

Is it really? :mlp_icwudt: Personally I strongly doubt it can be considered even as 'good' at its current state (progress). :P I swear I'd give everything to once again be able to work on it like I used to back then. Fun times... :mlp_rarity:

Well, in any case, thank you for your kind words, but I'm afraid there's actually not much to see at the moment. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
On 12/24/2018 at 6:42 PM, You said:

I think the MMORPG Legends of Equestria went open beta this year.

I was there on the first day it went open beta! It was awesome (and buggy, once you got into the server after a long wait there was so many people there that the quests wouldn't even work properly)!

• Brohoof 1